I'm thinking about selling my mansion

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Best keep it mild. East Indian strength curry levels will have you sweating it out of every pore! Stinky! East Indian stinky!

I enjoy spicy food. When I go to Thai or Indian or Mexican or Lao restaurants and I feel like having spicy food, I will order a hot dish and make sure I tell the waiter or waitress that it is okay to prepare it hot. They tend to hold back when they see white people.

It actually irks me a bit that non-white people think white people cannot handle the heat. Just watch the show Hot Ones to see non-white people not handling hot food while many white people pass with flying colours.

Anyways, I know that you are really talking about the strong curry smell. I have had that where I sweat out the curry and smell like a Paki for a while.

DDT

Factory Bastard
I enjoy spicy food. When I go to Thai or Indian or Mexican or Lao restaurants and I feel like having spicy food, I will order a hot dish and make sure I tell the waiter or waitress that it is okay to prepare it hot. They tend to hold back when they see white people.

It actually irks me a bit that non-white people think white people cannot handle the heat. Just watch the show Hot Ones to see non-white people not handling hot food while many white people pass with flying colours.

Anyways, I know that you are really talking about the strong curry smell. I have had that where I sweat out the curry and smell like a Paki for a while.
Yep! Buddy of mine convinced me once to go out for some authentic East Indian food. While I managed, I sweat so much of that out that my bed sheets smelled like a Paki and had to be washed. Even my piss smelled like a Paki.

Now I stay with 'White safe' levels of spice, for my own safety and security, and to not turn into a White Paki again.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It'ls Official.

You'll never make it out of the Cold Ontario Winters on your way to chasing your Florida dream home @The Prowler.

It will always be beyond your reach.

You will die knowing you never made it out alive.

But keep trying @The Prowler

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Damn -- just got word that my mansion could go for 1.4 on the open market

Holy shit.

Take my winnings and move to Tennessee ?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Holy shit.

1.4? Is that all? I can get 2.0 here, and probably paid 1/8 what you paid. Why Tennessee?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'd go lol. I love Tennessee in the fall, and leading up to Christmas.
Tennessee has no income tax

And when you make the kind of money I make that's a new fucking car every year

I was paying almost 30K a year in state income tax alone when I lived in that shithole NY

That's not even counting the property tax, sales tax, fed tax and other taxes I had to pay up there

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Tennessee has no income tax

And when you make the kind of money I make that's a new fucking car every year

I was paying almost 30K a year in state income tax alone when I lived in that shithole NY

That's not even counting the property tax, sales tax, fed tax and other taxes I had to pay up there

Holy crap! Thats a lot of sheckles!!!!

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Never before seen photo of this little Nigger's so called "Mansion"

CVXHvmyUAAAtC2E

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Florida is one of the cheapest states. Because it's so crass, only crass asses want to live there. And it's being swallowed by the ocean.
Less regulation means shit is cheaper. Try to keep up. As much as leftists claim to care about homeless and housing needs, places like San Fran and the laws against building much needed affordable housing just goes to show "Not In My Backyard" goes across party lines. If you can't see that truth then I truly feel sorry for you. Texas and Florida are cheaper because less regulation means more affordable living for everyone. Even the worhtless, clueless, "woke".

Last edited:

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
It is a big decision to just pack up and live in a small place for a while. Because if a while turns into a long time, then you may be sacrificing too much just to make some money.

For instance, personally if I were to live in a 1 bedroom apartment my lifestyle would suffer way too much. I would be giving up way too many sources of pleasure.
Sources of pleasure? Hell, you can masturbate in a van down by the river!

I see Joe's point of view and I see yours. You are one of those people who buy a house then hold onto it because the only way you are leaving is when you die and they carry you out and once the mortgage is paid off, it's a big burden off of your income.

But, I know Joe's way of thinking too. Life should be filled with seeing different places, having different experiences, and making many fond memories and keeping a house means you are bound to an area, unless you have two houses, then you are bound to two areas.

I'm not much of a landlord type myself so when I moved, I sold and actually rented for a while appreciating that not every electrical, plumbing structural problem is MY financial burden to bear. Prowler maybe you were born to be a homeowner and Joe is born to be a renter, because there is definitely a difference and one size does not fit all. And I would never score a renter as less than an owner because owners can still trash a fucking place and renters can still mantain an immaculate setting.

Different strokes for different folks.

This is one area where I lean less conservative and more liberal because I think corporations buying single family homes and investors buying single family homes to rent long term or short term airbnb or vrbo actually fucks the market too much.

A true conservative would say buy whatever you want and do whatever you want with it. I would say if you want an ivestment to your portfolio or be a landlord then leave the single family homes alone and buy a duplex or more or an apartment building and stop fucking up the real estate market ffs.

But even as I type this, I own a property and want to move out of state in the future so I'm pondering whether to sell or keep and rent this place for added income?

There are no easy answers to the unique situation of every individual, so although I may call you a fucking mongrel under the guise of flaming entertainment, I don't really judge irl, because realizing this means none of us truly knows shit about how everyone else lives their life.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Less regulation means shit is cheaper. Try to keep up. As much as leftists claim to care about homeless and housing needs, places like San Fran and the laws against building much needed affordable housing just goes to show "Not In My Backyard" goes across party lines. If you can't see that truth then I truly feel sorry for you. Texas and Florida are cheaper because less regulation means more affordable living for everyone. Even the worhtless, clueless, "woke".
Florida has a 22 Billion dollar budget surplus with NO INCOME tax

while that feces filled toilet also known as California has a 36 billion dollar deficit with a 13% income tax

talk about a left shitholes being total fucking failures

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
I am in the same boat.

I paid my first mortgage off in under 5 years.

This one we took a little longer...but it was paid off a while ago...well before I turned 50.

People can do okay if they do not own, but most do not because they do not have the discipline to invest in other ways.

Take @Joe for example. He rents. At his old age, he rents. Now he tries to explain that by renting, he does not feel tied down. Yet he lives in a shithole city and has lived there for a very very very long time. And he has not been disciplined enough to save. A $5 latte here. A $200 trans-hooker there. The guys spends with no discipline. And it has left him in the sad, desperate position that he now finds himself in.

@Joe demonstrates the perfect example of what not to do when planning for financial freedom.
We come into this world with nothing so if we go out with enough to bury or immolate our bodies, who is to say anything over that is worth hoarding? You can't take it with you.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
It'ls Official.

You'll never make it out of the Cold Ontario Winters on your way to chasing your Florida dream home @The Prowler.

It will always be beyond your reach.

You will die knowing you never made it out alive.

But keep trying @The Prowler
You have to appreciate people who appreciate feezing their fucking asses off because they pay you to live in Alaska whereas although insurance goes up in California & Florida, people will always move to both places because the weather is mild and there is water. Our bodies are 98% water. There is a kinship there. Even in Cormac McCarthy's 'The Road', where earth is dead and devoid of sustaining even plant life, the man is dedicated to making to THE BEACH (not to Canaduh), because the beach fucking rocks. Unlike any snowfilled shithole where you can freeze to death while doing an impersonation of Jack Torrance in The Shining. If I can live anywhere, I choose to live where women are wearing LESS CLOTHING.

FACTS.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️

Holy shit.

I've heard tell they have a Titanic Museum in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, but what does Titanic have to do with Gatlinburg? I don't know.

I don't want to be hours away from a sweet ocean view but remember in Collateral, where Jamie Fox flipped down a sun visor and found fulfillment by just looking at a polaroid of an island? Whatever works for you bro. I hear banjos in Tennessee. And unless inbreeding with my sister means sex with Lena Headey or another hot Bermudan-American woman then I must refrain by stating, THALL SHALL NOT PASS!

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
admin capitalizes cock
I told Flynn a penis between us means thus, if we have have but one there can be enough more than enough fun, yet if there is two, then even less ado, because more stroking & poking we both CAN DO!

Can do attitude have I. ~ Yoda-speak