I'm thinking about selling my mansion

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
But, I know Joe's way of thinking too. Life should be filled with seeing different places, having different experiences, and making many fond memories and keeping a house means you are bound to an area, unless you have two houses, then you are bound to two areas.

Senile @Joe is a big talker, but he is all talk.

I have a house and strong ties to my community, but I also travel and have varied experiences.

For instance, I just got back from traveling to Vancouver to see that city and then go on an Alaskan cruise. We had a great time.

And now that I am back home, in this week I will be: bottling wine, jamming music, playing baseball, playing a gig at an outdoor market, walking dogs at the Humane Society, reffing hockey, cruising around in my Corvette, etc. etc. etc.

And next week I am going on a camping trip. Senile @Joe can only dream of a lifestyle like mine.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
There are no easy answers to the unique situation of every individual, so although I may call you a fucking mongrel under the guise of flaming entertainment, I don't really judge irl, because realizing this means none of us truly knows shit about how everyone else lives their life.

Senile @Joe is a pathetic man or has played a perfect troll to appear as a pathetic man for years.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Senile @Joe is a big talker, but he is all talk.

I have a house and strong ties to my community, but I also travel and have varied experiences.

For instance, I just got back from traveling to Vancouver to see that city and then go on an Alaskan cruise. We had a great time.

And now that I am back home, in this week I will be: bottling wine, jamming music, playing baseball, playing a gig at an outdoor market, walking dogs at the Humane Society, reffing hockey, cruising around in my Corvette, etc. etc. etc.

And next week I am going on a camping trip. Senile @Joe can only dream of a lifestyle like mine.
You have a center and you revolve around it. No arguing that. Joe is casting a wider net. No arguing that either.

I moved to a climate I loved and lived there many years but some members of my family passed away and now other members of my family needed me so I moved back to help them because in my mind family trumps my own "pleasure".

I mean if your family sucks then don't let them suck you down, but in my case, my family has been good to me and I will return their favor inspite of my own personal needs because as human beings go, we owe it to each other to do more than just a petty self indulgent line of the I'm better than yuo fucktardary found on this site.

Money makes the world go around but memories are the true currency of life. A dollar buys one thing once, then it departs from you forever. A fond memory made can be held onto forever & cashed in from here until the day you die and the payout is in unlimited smiles & a contented heart. You can die with a million dollars to your name, but if you don't have a happy memory in your thoughts than you wasted whatever time you had.

Calling Joe dumb is a better line of attack then any vain futile attempt of implying his dreams don't even measure up to your lifestyle, because Joe's happiness trumps your lifestyle. Because Joe is not you. And you are not any Joe. You dig?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You have a center and you revolve around it. No arguing that. Joe is casting a wider net. No arguing that either.

I moved to a climate I loved and lived there many years but some members of my family passed away and now other members of my family needed me so I moved back to help them because in my mind family trumps my own "pleasure".

I mean if your family sucks then don't let them suck you down, but in my case, my family has been good to me and I will return their favor inspite of my own personal needs because as human beings go, we owe it to each other to do more than just a petty self indulgent line of the I'm better than yuo fucktardary found on this site.

Money makes the world go around but memories are the true currency of life. A dollar buys one thing once, then it departs from you forever. A fond memory made can be held onto forever & cashed in from here until the day you die and the payout is in unlimited smiles & a contented heart. You can die with a million dollars to your name, but if you don't have a happy memory in your thoughts than you wasted whatever time you had.

Calling Joe dumb is a better line of attack then any vain futile attempt of implying his dreams don't even measure up to your lifestyle, because Joe's happiness trumps your lifestyle. Because Joe is not you. And you are not any Joe. You dig?
would you possibley consider s'ing tfu ?my God you yammer on like that twit dUHVv are you related ?

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
x, is this johnny storm? I mean, you faglame endlessly with multiple emogis and can't fathom, ergo incorporate more than one sentence into your cerebellum, thus most probably a dogshit dumbfuck of infinite proportions.

No offense.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
x, is this johnny storm? I mean, you faglame endlessly with multiple emogis and can't fathom, ergo incorporate more than one sentence into your cerebellum, thus most probably a dogshit dumbfuck of infinite proportions.

No offense.
offence ? from a yapping anus :LOL3:

in the future do try to be interesting instead of the ole' bent dick routine

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Die in a fire eating shit ?

who the fuck dies like that ?
How bouts you die, by electrocution .... from the family vibrator :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Less regulation means shit is cheaper. Try to keep up. As much as leftists claim to care about homeless and housing needs, places like San Fran and the laws against building much needed affordable housing just goes to show "Not In My Backyard" goes across party lines. If you can't see that truth then I truly feel sorry for you. Texas and Florida are cheaper because less regulation means more affordable living for everyone. Even the worhtless, clueless, "woke".
There's no fucking land left in San Francisco, Douche. Try to keep the fuck up. Texas and Florida are vast wastelands that still have cheap places no real human wants to live in.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
There's no fucking land left in San Francisco, Douche. Try to keep the fuck up. Texas and Florida are vast wastelands that still have cheap places no real human wants to live in.
meanwhile, last year alone nearly 500,000 smart and real humans fled shitholes like San Fransisco for Florida

gosh you're even dumber than you look

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Z7es.gif

This is what Pygmy calls "breakdancing"

Rumors of a gay gogo club in whatever shit-hole hood in NYC he was found in.

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Senile @Joe is the guy who locked himself in his 1 bedroom apartment for 2 years to avoid Covid-19.

I have no idea who you are talking about...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Less regulation means shit is cheaper. Try to keep up. As much as leftists claim to care about homeless and housing needs, places like San Fran and the laws against building much needed affordable housing just goes to show "Not In My Backyard" goes across party lines. If you can't see that truth then I truly feel sorry for you. Texas and Florida are cheaper because less regulation means more affordable living for everyone. Even the worhtless, clueless, "woke".

She will lie and deny then ignore the fact that regulations, political delays so politicians can shake down developers for kick back and demands that they use only union labor and the politician's family "construction firm", endless public hearings by "activists" who are just paid political shills for some black Democrap politicians who wants to keep the area poor, run down, and filled with only blacks on welfare because nice new apartments might attract people with jobs who won't vote for said black politician.

It is normal for any development to take 10-15 years for any project in SF to get approval as every special interest demands their kickback. The end result? Massively increased costs and an unaffordable end product.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Public housing has the same problems with corruption, politically connected special interests demanding kickbacks, and just retarded mandates. Look at L.A. where they passed tens of billions in bonds supposedly to build public housing claiming the average apartment would cost just $150,000. Virtually none has been built a decade later and the average cost of a 1 bedroom public housing apartment is something like $750,000. Private developers still do it for around $180,000 but corrupt politicians don't like that because they can't extort personal profit and gain as easily as they can with a system they personally control.

This funds endless, endless corruption in Los Angeles.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hell, this 2as just yesterday but people like Lotusbutt will never be able to be brought back to reality.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Looks like alot of empty stores now, downtown. Maybe turn it into housing?

Nah, keep doing tents, hussy smart broad. I mean, you know everything. Like Greta junior.

I was watching Bill Maher's Club Random with guest Adam Carolla and he mentioned buying an empty warehouse in San Fran. I think he was the guest. I watched so many. But one of them said, they bought an empty warehouse, then went to the courthouse to seek a permit to store cars (I guess a car collection) in the warehouse and someone at the courthouse said something to the effect of, "They might let you do that."

might?

Might?

MIGHT?

This is progressive liberal thinking? Allowing someone to fucking goddamn motherfucking do something with the overpriced empty motherfucking piece of shit warehouse they just overpaid for because AS YOU SAY, "There's no land left...."??????

Listen. And I will repeat what I said about OVERregulation.

WHEN THERE ARE TOO MANY RULES AND LIBERALS ARE HIGH AND MIGHTY ON FUCKING RULES, THEN NOTHING AND I MEAN N O T H I N G GETS DONE.

Because everyone gives up.

Conservatives say go out and see what you can do. Liberals think you will fuck it all up without too much control, so they stifle the spirit, the soul, the very human condition of being a human.

Too many regulations are only good for ONE thing. Amputating the human spirit.

So clear, even a blind man can see it clearly.

No offense, but you can't see it.

Last edited:

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Admin is lost again. Someone draw it a map to a long walk off a short cliff into an oblivion peace for the rest of us.

Admin is the poster child.

For dementia.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Admin is lost again. Someone draw it a map to a long walk off a short cliff into an oblivion peace for the rest of us.

Admin is the poster child.

For dementia.
At least you’re honest in your affections for the house cock addict. Good for you, way to step out of that deep dark closet of oblivion.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
At least you’re honest in your affections for the house cock addict. Good for you, way to step out of that deep dark closet of oblivion.

If you don't understand 'The Scent of a Woman', that a blind man sees moreso than those with working eyes because he appreciates more than only that which is visible to the naked eye, then you probably have tunnel vision.

Shut your eyes and open your mind.

My advice.

Better to be a short flash in the pan than an everlasting dim bulb.

Holla?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
If you don't understand 'The Scent of a Woman', that a blind man sees moreso than those with working eyes because he appreciates more than only that which is visible to the naked eye, then you probably have tunnel vision.

My advice.

Holla?
Admin don’t like the scent of a woman. He’s a fag. He prefers hairy man ass instead

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

My advice.

Holla?
How many fingers am I holding up?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The latest leftist talking points is "we will just convert empty office space into housing". The problem with that? The engineer for office spaces are entirely different, offices typically have one set of bathrooms per floor, no showers, their plumbing and electrical are not designed for housing loads nor the sewer, even the internal walls are often light weight movable things so office space can quickly and cheaply be reorganized but doesn't fit the safety or security requirements for homes.

In short, to convert one of these over you will have to pay massive costs gutting the entire building, the costs will easily be half the cost to purchase the building, and we haven't even spoken about parking or fire standards and how they are different between offices and homes. In short, it completely falls apart in the details and it is probably cheaper to just do something else (like destroy low rise and replace with mid rise that is at least designed specifically for housing needs).

Last edited: