In retrospect- The Summer of Poofer

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If you're always looking back, you can never move forward.

So stop looking back at your daughter's inbred ass.
You mean my beautiful daughter that has a Bachelors Degree and is married to a doctor in Orlando who's making about a half mil/yr just a couple of years out of school? Sheeit faggit, she wouldnt give a loser like you a first look, let alone a second. I guess thats why to get a woman, you have to pretend to BE a woman! PWN3D!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The only "rabble" is literally just Poofer and Flynn.

The only two gotdamn people still on it.
Save it, Felicia

Stick to complaining like that glorious Karen you are

Says the guy who has been ranting about the same topic for 3 years and his psycho Karen lackey that spams the board with angry tears over shit people did a decade ago.

I'm not sure me saying "Poofer if you come anywhere near my real life again on any level I'll get the police involved" is a "Karen" issue.

No one is interested in your desperate need for ongoing drama with me. So you best have some sort of different topic.

Is this bus riding fuckup still bleating on and on like some goofy automaton with a scratch in the record about how you broke his fucking heart three years ago?

seriously?

You sure he really has kids? Cause the only time I ever seen a dude act this utterly broken is when he got his first taste of pussy and then got dumped shortly afterwards

fer fucks sake already

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You mean my beautiful daughter that has a Bachelors Degree and is married to a doctor in Orlando who's making about a half mil/yr just a couple of years out of school? Sheeit faggit, she wouldnt give a loser like you a first look, let alone a second. I guess thats why to get a woman, you have to pretend to BE a woman! PWN3D!

Sure Jokemar!

And if that's true, then that means the huge conspiracy to boot Donald Trump unceremoniously out of office is TRUE!

NOT!

You couldn't even marry off your swamp thing looking daughter online to a bunch of overworked 40-something Japanese businessmen.

Tell me another fairy tale, "faggit."

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Sure Jokemar!

And if that's true, then that means the huge conspiracy to boot Donald Trump unceremoniously out of office is TRUE!

NOT!

You couldn't even marry off your swamp thing looking daughter online to a bunch of overworked 40-something Japanese businessmen.

You clowns on here really get burned up by shit like Big living in a mansion and my daughter being married to a doctor. You must really feel like a fukin loser! Call up Sidney, he might give you a free blow job!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Sure Jokemar!

NOT!

You clowns on here really get burned up by shit like Big living in a mansion and my daughter being married to a doctor. You must really feel like a fukin loser! Call up Sidney, he might give you a free blow job!
121f726e929b2d0a715a6fdf81a5d2135e-19-crystal-the-monkey-animal-practice-2.rsquare.w700.jpg

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Sure Jokemar!

NOT!

It would be a different "story" if it weren't a redneck and a midget telling these fables.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
where I live we call a 6 bedroom dwelling a house ..
jus' sayin'

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Sure Jokemar!

NOT!

You reveal yourself as poor white trash when you think marrying a doctor is a bfd. He's a working man, period. He isn't wealthy, he's upper middle class.

Quit bragging as if your daughter married Prince William, ffs.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I
where I live we call a 6 bedroom dwelling a house ..
jus' sayin'
You forgot the section 8 part tho

Just helpin
big mad'ed ?
almost every house has 5 or more rooms .. a mansion here is a MANSION
Almost every house where has 5 bedrooms or more?

Zillow is your friend
on the street where the big houses live, not like everywhere, we have smaller homes
.. just we call a house with 6 rooms a big house, a mansion is a MANSION ..
what happens a lot here, is an Arab or Paki will buy a small home only for the property, destroy the beautiful home and put up a McMansion

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Sure Jokemar!

NOT!

It would be a different "story" if it weren't a redneck and a midget telling these fables.
In a week, I'm taking my factory built, 700hp race car to the track. Yet another thing a loser like you will never do. Fret not though jellyroll! You could always take your beat up corolla with bald ass tires to drift night with the teenage dweebs.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Sure Jokemar!

NOT!

In a week, I'm taking my factory built, 700hp race car to the track. Yet another thing a loser like you will never do. Fret not though jellyroll! You could always take your beat up corolla with bald ass tires to drift night with the teenage dweebs.

Who fucking cares about how many times you plan on making left turns? Stupidest "sport" ever.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Sure Jokemar!

NOT!

You reveal yourself as poor white trash when you think marrying a doctor is a bfd. He's a working man, period. He isn't wealthy, he's upper middle class.

Oh, you married a doctor too? Whats he make a year? :Popcorn:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Sure Jokemar!

NOT!

Who fucking cares about how many times you plan on making left turns? Stupidest "sport" ever.
Stupid twat, its a road course. Now you all jelly too!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Sure Jokemar!

NOT!

Yo

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Sure Jokemar!

NOT!

It would be

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Sure Jokemar!

NOT!

Stupid twat, its a road course. Now you all jelly again too!

No one is jealous of you Lokmar. You think too highly of your trailer trash self. Even though you've left the trailer, the TRAILER will never leave you. Low rent faggit!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Sure Jokemar!

NOT!

In a week, I'm taking my factory built, 700hp race car to the track. Yet another thing a loser like you will never do. Fret not though jellyroll! You could always take your beat up corolla with bald ass tires to

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Sure Jokemar!

NOT!

An attorney/phd chemist that prosecutes patents for pharmaceuticals to the FDA.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Sure Jokemar!

NOT!

Sure you are!

Just like how Donald Trump will be the President a second time.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Sure Jokemar!

NOT!

No one is jealous of you Lokmar. You think too highly of your trailer trash self. Even though you've left the trailer, the TRAILER will never leave you. Low rent faggit!
Oh? But you're mad! Everytime I call you "bitch", you get so fukin mad you'll suck any e-dick here that makes a lame assed attempt to fuck with me as evidenced by you sucking flynnbeciles e-dick bone dry!!! Carry on tramp!

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Sure Jokemar!

NOT!

Oh? But you're mad! Everytime I call you "bitch", you get so fukin mad you'll suck any e-dick here that makes a lame assed attempt to fuck with me as evidenced by you sucking flynnbeciles e-dick bone dry!!! Carry on tramp!

You're awfully upset. What's happened to you?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Sure Jokemar!

NOT!

An attorney/phd chemist that prosecutes patents for pharmaceuticals to the FDA.
Should be a great job. Takehome is probably way less than an ER Doc, especially since he has to pay state taxes.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Sure Jokemar!

NOT!

You're awfully upset. What's happened to you?
Nice "NO YUO!" bitch!