In retrospect- The Summer of Poofer

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If you're always looking back, you can never move forward.

So stop looking back at your daughter's inbred ass.
You mean my beautiful daughter that has a Bachelors Degree and is married to a doctor in Orlando who's making about a half mil/yr just a couple of years out of school? Sheeit faggit, she wouldnt give a loser like you a first look, let alone a second. I guess thats why to get a woman, you have to pretend to BE a woman! PWN3D!

Sure Jokemar!

And if that's true, then that means the huge conspiracy to boot Donald Trump unceremoniously out of office is TRUE!

NOT!

You couldn't even marry off your swamp thing looking daughter online to a bunch of overworked 40-something Japanese businessmen.

Tell me another fairy tale, "faggit."
You clowns on here really get burned up by shit like Big living in a mansion and my daughter being married to a doctor. You must really feel like a fukin loser! Call up Sidney, he might give you a free blow job!

You reveal yourself as poor white trash when you think marrying a doctor is a bfd. He's a working man, period. He isn't wealthy, he's upper middle class.

Quit bragging as if your daughter married Prince William, ffs.
Oh, you married a doctor too? Whats he make a year? :Popcorn:

An attorney/phd chemist that prosecutes patents for pharmaceuticals to the FDA.
Should be a great job. Takehome is probably way less than an ER Doc, especially since he has to pay state taxes.

It is a great career. He loves what he does. He's paid well and he has some insights into investments in the pharmaceutical industry.

Best thing about him is that he's an extremely bright individual.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The thing I can't figure out about Martini is, Does he believe his fantasies, or does he just never get tired of his own schtick?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The thing I can't figure out about Martini is, Does he believe his fantasies, or does he just never get tired of his own schtick?

He is a textbook narc. Even if he is completely exhausted, his pathological need to be seen a certain way wins out.

In his head everyone does nothing but think and talk about him and he needs to control that content. Even if it only exists in his head.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Every time I think I might wanna have a one night stand with someone from the net, I read this and it reminds me not to. Thank you all

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Every time I think I might wanna have a one night stand with someone from the net, I read this and it reminds me not to. Thank you all

Best to not have one night stands at all. Not even "organic" ones.

Yeah, I don’t know what’s wrong with me lately. I think this is just me being pissed that he won’t compromise on certain issues. I’d never go thru with it anyway.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah, I don’t know what’s wrong with me lately. I think this is just me being pissed that he won’t compromise on certain issues. I’d never go thru with it anyway.

Find something you enjoy doing on your own or start something you always wanted to do.

Men are annoying AF......but dont do anything that you'll hate yourself for forever. And you would. You know that.

If you are anything like me, you cant lie like that.

Go do some pottery or some shit or get into learning some survival skills that would be useful when society collapses. Go get an old mobile home and flip it(its actually a lot of fun).

Just stay far away from the strange dick. Think about what went down with me lol.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Find something you enjoy doing on your own or start something you always wanted to do.

Men are annoying AF......but dont do anything that you'll hate yourself for forever. And you would. You know that.

Go do some pottery or some shit or get into learning some survival skills that would be useful when society collapses. Go get an old mobile home and flip it(its actually a lot of fun).

Just stay far away from the strange dick. Think about what went down with me lol.

You lie to yourself every day, it's why you can call yourself a nurse while not sharing an empathetic bone in your body.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You lie to yourself every day, it's why you can call yourself a nurse while not sharing an empathetic bone in your body.

I've never called myself a nurse.

You have called me a nurse more than once....and I've corrected you more than once.

Lots of irony in that claim that I lie to myself. Cut down on that projection and go work on you.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I called you a nurse because you said, not me (I wasn't making it up), that you were training to be a nurse.

I can only suppose that your true character got in the way of the nurses version of the hypocritic oath?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I'm not interested in reliving your past Dovey, when you were sucking off and swallowing whatever jizz you found pertinent.

You command the English language, and I care about that more than whether I ever cared about you rimming Kevin.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
That indeed is why your whole site was stolen from underneath you. You simply got skull fucked and swallowed what you were told to swallow.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Why is Blandscape so interested in the rimming of other men?

Well maybe because that's all you have ever done.

Accept the help you are given.

i don’t “rim”, stupid. I swallow. No mess

How did Sum Cun't taste?

Better than BEnzo I suppose. I heard BEnzo tastes like prune juice and that's before he shits on your face.

Is this true, Flea?
That's dumb, brah.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

How did Sum Cun't taste?

Better than BEnzo I suppose. I heard BEnzo tastes like prune juice and that's before he shits on your face.

Is this true, Flea?
That's dumb, brah.

Kinda like someone running around calling others, "Mr. Pickles."

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

How did Sum Cun't taste?

Is this true, Flea?
That's dumb, brah.

Maybe it should be Mrs. Pickles.
Does pretending to be a diva for YEARS mean you're gay?
I point at Mulder for the final answer.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You're not the first to get the impression that she's a nurse. This happened at BC and I think some at SG thought she was a nurse as well. It's her, not everyone else.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

How did Sum Cun't taste?

Is this true, Flea?
That's dumb, brah.

Maybe it should be Mrs. Pickles.
Does pretending to be a diva for YEARS mean you're gay?
I point at Mulder for the final answer.

So then you have no real proof, right?