Interesting move, AOC

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I agree. She should. In principle she is correct.

However, since the gatekeepers of the highest court are all Republican hacks/appointees, there's not much that can be done.

The court of your nation of birth has turned into a Hen House guarded by the Foxes now @LotusBud

Yeah I know that Clarence Thomas is a crook & the others collude with the GOP, but since the USSC has the final word, who can stop them?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access
I agree. She should. In principle she is correct.

However, since the gatekeepers of the highest court are all Republican hacks/appointees, there's not much that can be done.

The court of your nation of birth has turned into a Hen House guarded by the Foxes now @LotusBud

Yeah I know that Clarence Thomas is a crook & the others collude with the GOP, but since the USSC has the final word, who can stop them?
Justices are impeached through Congress, not through SCOTUS.

Admin.

Hello dad, I'm in jail, Hi dad, Happy Birthday Dad
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Yeah, he's a complete douchebag, but Roberts is the actual architect behind all of this. He is the "reasonable" *gags* conservative on the court.

His legacy is going to be shit and he doesn't GAF.
Oh I agree most of the righties are hacks, but Thomas is the most visibly corrupt.

Admin.

Hello dad, I'm in jail, Hi dad, Happy Birthday Dad
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Yeah, he's a complete douchebag, but Roberts is the actual architect behind all of this. He is the "reasonable" *gags* conservative on the court.

His legacy is going to be shit and he doesn't GAF.
Yeah the "Constitutional" Judge who fucked up Obama's Oath of Office, I mean why should the Chief Judge of SCOTUS be familiar with some of the most important functions set forth in the Constitution, and the Country's most visible symbol of the peaceful transfer of powers.