Is a 'Pharmagate' coming one day?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
....with all the abuse & profiteering going on right now in the world by the large pharmaceutical companies will make its way into the World courts?

Thus vaccine-mania which is going on now & the corporate abuses of power are somewhat reminiscent of the 1980s decadent 'Greed is Good' era. People who enriched themselves like tycoon Ivan Boesky & later was the basis for the movie Wall Street.

Perhaps one of the biggest witch hunts will unfold as an angry public demands answers & the evildoers/transgressors be brought to justice when the dust is all settled.

Anyways that's what I see a comin.

So those raking in massive profiteering now, enjoy it now as one day there'll be a comeuppance.

Thoughts anyone?

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
....with all the abuse & profiteering going on right now in the world by the large pharmaceutical companies will make its way into the World courts?

Thus vaccine-mania which is going on now & the corporate abuses of power are somewhat reminiscent of the 1980s decadent 'Greed is Good' era. People who enriched themselves like tycoon Ivan Boesky & later was the basis for the movie Wall Street.

Perhaps one of the biggest witch hunts will unfold as an angry public demands answers & the evildoers/transgressors be brought to justice when the dust is all settled.

Anyways that's what I see a comin.

So those raking in massive profiteering now, enjoy it now as one day there'll be a comeuppance.

Thoughts anyone?

I am afraid they are too powerful to ever have a comeuppance. Most people believe wholeheartedly in pharma, in my experience.