Is a state's refusal to grant abortions to victims of incest or rape a human rights violation?

Is a state's refusal to grant abortions to victims of incest or rape a human rights violation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
I was reading earlier that Trumptard's already provide all the outreach services necessary to care for all of our fellow American Citizens that have fallen through the cracks, although no specific details of that have thus far been provided. Js.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I was reading earlier that Trumptard's already provide all the outreach services necessary to care for all of our fellow American Citizens that have fallen through the cracks, although no specific details of that have thus far been provided. Js.

Yup. Free cardboard boxes for all.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...just wondering.
It's absolutely a human rights violation, and fuck every last person who supports it.

What may force this issue is if someone sued the state for denying a child access to abortion on grounds theyd be forcing a child to be birthing a child. Apart from rape, there are other issues involived such as pedophila & possibly sex trafficking which the state would be accused of encouraging.

I'm sure it won't be the last case nor the only state. It would be a huge embarrassment if the international press was covering such a trial & would force these state legislatures to relent a bit.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I dunno about a "human rights violation" but it's definitely wrong.

Is this what the anti-abortion crowd advocates? I assumed there would be exceptions to the rule, such as for victims of rape, miscegenation or signs of severe deformity/mental impairment in the offspring.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Is this what the anti-abortion crowd advocates? I assumed there would be exceptions to the rule, such as for victims of rape, miscegenation or signs of severe deformity/mental impairment in the offspring.

There is emergency contraception. And really everyone who uses rape survivors as arguments for abortion need to either be completely informed on this topic or they should just be shut down.

If you enage them enough on this is doesnt take long to realize they dont actually care about rape survivors. They just like using rape to argue for abortion because they think its effective. And for people who havent spent a lot of time on this ethical dilemma.....it is effective.

It's an emotional blackmail tool is all.

Women who HAVE conceived in rape speak and get ruthlessly ripped to shreds by "pro choicers" because it's pretty NEVER as simple as they want it.

Realize the people who make this argument do not care at all that traffickers and rapists take victims for abortions and the clinics do not report it and will release the victims back the abusers. They are okay with that happening as some price they are willing to pay to have abortion legal.

Also I've brought up the thousands of outreaches that exist for women and children. I even showed a video of one I know very well. All of them that exist have been operating for decades. It figures that Admin would shit on that and call them "trumptards". You can see first hand that they dont care about the down trodden either. They want to use these people as politcal arguments. So helping the outreaches that exist to serve these very people is not at all something they consider.

If they acknowledge or admit that there are thousands of people who work to help, who come out of their own time and resources and do much better at helping people get on their feet than the government does, they cant really justify not helping that effort. They are running on politcal bias......not any genuine care for other people.

That's why they dont listen to any actual people, they parrot their scripts and pretend it's about care when in reality its their politcs and their perpetual need to attack the "other side". If people who are not involved with politcs or not involved with dem/prog politcs are out there doing it.....people like Admin need to diminish it somehow. If more people were genuinely concerned and willing to help, that's far more people that can helped. That's not what lefties care about. They just want bigger more over reaching government and they have unrealistic expectations of some utopia. You cannot talk reason to people who think they are the specail ones who have solved the problems that have plagued humanity since our existence. The arrogance is stunning.

These leftwing fuckheads dont even feel obligated to make sure the communities their riots ravaged are helped. They kinda think "fuck all those people".

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Um yes, it's what they advocate. They are ruthless.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

How many black babies can you adopt Scouse? Serious question amigo

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sure seems damn close!!! I am an advocate for state's rights and feel through voting, be it candidates or ballot initiatives, in time, people will vote in favor to provide women "sensible" access to abortion.

I've read that Michigan along with 5 other states will be able to vote on abortion rights in the midterms!! Haven't read what exactly will be on the ballot, but will def vote in favor of women's right to choose.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sure seems damn close!!! I am an advocate for state's rights and feel through voting, be it candidates or ballot initiatives, in time, people will vote in favor to provide women "sensible" access to abortion.

I've read that Michigan along with 5 other states will be able to vote on abortion rights in the midterms!! Haven't read what exactly will be on the ballot, but will def vote in favor of women's right to choose.

That's the way it should be on an issue this controversial for every state in your country.

This Ohio incident has revealed how flawed laws are which do not provide exceptions in extenuating circumstances.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's the way it should be on an issue this controversial for every state in your country.

This Ohio incident has revealed how flawed laws are which do not provide exceptions in extenuating circumstances.

Wait until they come after contraception, it's only going to get uglier.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I think this abortion issue will blow up in their faces before it even gets to the contraception issue. Even in the red states a good swathe of the population will finally get fed up especially if it hits the middle class in the pocketbook having to birth children they cant afford. That Ohio incident won't be the last one either.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

PS, miscegenation? Get a grip. This isn't the 19th century, sweetheart.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I think this abortion issue will blow up in their faces before it even gets to the contraception issue. Even in the red states a good swathe of the population will finally get fed up especially if it hits the middle class in the pocketbook having to birth children they cant afford. That Ohio incident won't be the last one either.

I hope you're right.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

There is emergency contraception. And really everyone who uses rape survivors as arguments for abortion need to either be completely informed on this topic or they should just be shut down.

If you enage them enough on this is doesnt take long to realize they dont actually care about rape survivors. They just like using rape to argue for abortion because they think its effective. And for people who havent spent a lot of time on this ethical dilemma.....it is effective.

It's an emotional blackmail tool is all.

Women who HAVE conceived in rape speak and get ruthlessly ripped to shreds by "pro choicers" because it's pretty NEVER as simple as they want it.

Realize the people who make this argument do not care at all that traffickers and rapists take victims for abortions and the clinics do not report it and will release the victims back the abusers. They are okay with that happening as some price they are willing to pay to have abortion legal.

Also I've brought up the thousands of outreaches that exist for women and children. I even showed a video of one I know very well. All of them that exist have been operating for decades. It figures that Admin would shit on that and call them "trumptards". You can see first hand that they dont care about the down trodden either. They want to use these people as politcal arguments. So helping the outreaches that exist to serve these very people is not at all something they consider.

If they acknowledge or admit that there are thousands of people who work to help, who come out of their own time and resources and do much better at helping people get on their feet than the government does, they cant really justify not helping that effort. They are running on politcal bias......not any genuine care for other people.

That's why they dont listen to any actual people, they parrot their scripts and pretend it's about care when in reality its their politcs and their perpetual need to attack the "other side". If people who are not involved with politcs or not involved with dem/prog politcs are out there doing it.....people like Admin need to diminish it somehow. If more people were genuinely concerned and willing to help, that's far more people that can helped. That's not what lefties care about. They just want bigger more over reaching government and they have unrealistic expectations of some utopia. You cannot talk reason to people who think they are the specail ones who have solved the problems that have plagued humanity since our existence. The arrogance is stunning.

These leftwing fuckheads dont even feel obligated to make sure the communities their riots ravaged are helped. They kinda think "fuck all those people".
If you could rephrase this into a Country Song, that would be grate.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

That's what the high court did. It returned the issue to the States for the people to decide. This is why I am a bit confused by the Lefties suddenly not being in favor of Democracy.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's what the high court did. It returned the issue to the States for the people to decide. This is why I am a bit confused by the Lefties suddenly not being in favor of Democracy.

Democracy? When a retarded state can impose it's pro-birth views on women via the State government? Hahaha. Funny

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Democracy? When a retarded state can impose it's pro-birth views on women via the State government? Hahaha. Funny

Yes, dear. The Legislatures of the States can decide how to regulate medical procedures. If the people of any State do not like how the Legislatures handles the issue, they can replace them the very next election. That's called "direct democracy." I thought you Leftist vermin Registered Democrats were supposed to be all about Democracy.

What's changed? Oh, your marching orders from your betters, huh?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Yes, dear. The Legislatures of the States can decide how to regulate medical procedures. If the people of any State do not like how the Legislatures handles the issue, they can replace them the very next election. That's called "direct democracy." I thought you Leftist vermin Registered Democrats were supposed to be all about Democracy.

That response is absolutely precious! Have you ever swallowed 'too much spermatozoa'?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Says the assfucked cuck, that jokes about ovens.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

That response is absolutely precious! Have you ever swallowed 'too much spermatozoa'?

Er, no. I was never in the Navy.

Anyway, I remember you all going on and on about "saving our Democracy" or some such nonsense for months and months on end and now that SCOTUS has made one decision you all don't like all of a sudden democracy kinda sucks when it's given back to the people of the States.

Can you explain? Possibly find a funny meme that encapsulates how suddenly direct democracy isn't cool?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

My betters? There's no such thing, cuckservative.