Is anyone following the Gabby Petito saga?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Do you not understand that if disease was allowed to spread freely, the camp's inmates and soldiers would fall ill and potentially perish?

Yes, because Hitler was super worried about people in concentration camps "potentially perishing."

You're such a Marmite-for-brains, Scouse.

They wouldn't have been very productive labour camps if they gassed all the inmates, would they?

It's also interesting to note how there are literally thousands and thousands of "Holocaust survivors", so if they were in fact death camps, the Germans didn't do a very good job of culling the Jews.

Old people weren't wanted and little children weren't wanted in labour camps. So what did they do with them, hmmm?

Who knows, none of us were there. But if you're implying that they were killed, then the same thing must have happened to kids and the elderly in all the various prison camps controlled by the Soviets, Japanese, Americans, British etc.... Or were the Germans the only ones evil enough to do this?

The Japs did plenty of diabolcal stuff.

I told you to watch ESCAPE FROM SOBIBOR... Jews were gased there. The gold was taken out of their teeth first. 300 Jews who worked at Sobibor turned on the SS. 150 survived.

Escape from Sobibor is a movie loosely based on events in 1943 where inmates escaped from a German labour camp. You do realise that directors make stuff up and exaggerate things in films to make them more exciting? The gassings for instance are complete fiction, just as I suspect are many other parts of the movie.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Do you not understand that if disease was allowed to spread freely, the camp's inmates and soldiers would fall ill and potentially perish?

Yes, because Hitler was super worried about people in concentration camps "potentially perishing."

They wouldn't have been very productive labour camps if they gassed all the inmates, would they?

It's also interesting to note how there are literally thousands and thousands of "Holocaust survivors", so if they were in fact death camps, the Germans didn't do a very good job of culling the Jews.

Old people weren't wanted and little children weren't wanted in labour camps. So what did they do with them, hmmm?

Who knows, none of us were there. But if you're implying that they were killed, then the same thing must have happened to kids and the elderly in all the various prison camps controlled by the Soviets, Japanese, Americans, British etc.... Or were the Germans the only ones evil enough to do this?

I told you to watch ESCAPE FROM SOBIBOR... Jews were gased there. The gold was taken out of their teeth first. 300 Jews who worked at Sobibor turned on the SS. 150 survived.

Escape from Sobibor is a movie loosely based on events in 1943 where inmates escaped from a German labour camp. You do realise that directors make stuff up and exaggerate things in films to make them more exciting? The gassings for instance are complete fiction, just as I suspect are many other parts of the movie.

Yeah. The thng is, I know people whose parents and grandparents were in the camps. Don't give me this horseshit. Hilter murdered innocent Jews, gypsies, homosexuals, and disabled people. He was a monster. You're an idiot of the highest order.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You weren't there, but you think people who were there and testified to the killings were lying. What's your evidence for that?

The Nuremberg Trials were a farce. Many captured Germans were tortured and forced to admit to crimes they hadn't committed.

The Germans had a reputation for treating their prisoners well and any soldier who acted unprofessionally was severely reprimanded. When the Allies "liberated" France the locals weren't happy and actually praised the Germans and said they behaved impeccably.

gerw.png

no mention of the human lab rats subjected to medical horrors performed on them?

interesting.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Yeah. The thng is, I know people whose parents and grandparents were in the camps. Don't give me this horseshit. Hilter murdered innocent Jews, gypsies, homosexuals, and disabled people. He was a monster. You're an idiot of the highest order.

Oh piss off with the heresay nonsense, it isn't worth shit.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah. You have the facts straight, while thousands upon thousands of historians, researchers, journalists, servicemen, citizens of Germany, Poland, Italy, France, Yugoslavia, etc, and victims of the holocaust are all lying.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Sobibor was in Poland. It was where they gassed Jews. It was where they sorted Jews clothes, shoes, jewelry and valuables.

I agree movies can and do fabricate stories.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Yeah. You have the facts straight, while thousands upon thousands of historians, researchers, journalists, servicemen, citizens of Germany, Poland, Italy, France, Yugoslavia, etc, and victims of the holocaust are all lying.

Do you realise how many fabricated stories and downright lies have been told about the so called Hollowco$$t?

LOL @ you for being duped by the nonsense.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Sobibor was in Poland. It was where they gassed Jews. It was where they sorted Jews clothes, shoes, jewelry and valuables.

No Jews were gassed. The so called gas chambers were used for delousing clothes.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No Jews were gassed. The so called gas chambers were used for delousing clothes.

Bullshit.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They murdered ones who couldn't work...Old people and little kids. They probably threw the young minors in brothels.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Prove it's "bullshit".

Oh that's right, you can't.

You can't prove the holocaust didn't happen, you fool. And I have to trust that in the literally millions of reports, photographs, and records of atrocities, there is a lot of truth there. Your bullshit version comes ONLY from the demented minds of monsters like you.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Anyway, this thread is about Gabby Petito, who was murdered by her boyfriend. That boyfriend is still on the run.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Prove it's "bullshit".

You can't prove the holocaust didn't happen, you fool. And I have to trust that in the literally millions of reports, photographs, and records of atrocities, there is a lot of truth there. Your bullshit version comes ONLY from the demented minds of monsters like you.

Oh no, the burden of truth lies with you considering the fact that you're peddling the official narrative of 6 million dead Jews and murderous gas chambers, neither of which have ever been proven to be true.

My argument is that the numbers of dead have been grossly inflated and the gas chambers myth is a complete fairytale, just like the bars of soap and lampshades made out of human skin.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Prove it's "bullshit".

Oh no, the burden of truth lies with you considering the fact that you're peddling the official narrative of 6 million dead Jews and murderous gas chambers, neither of which have ever been proven to be true.

My argument is that the numbers of dead have been grossly inflated and the gas chambers myth is a complete fairytale, just like the bars of soap and lampshades made out of human skin.

You know that makes no sense. None at all. You can find proof of my argument everywhere you look. Where do I find proof of yours?

Even if the numbers of dead have been inflated, the holocaust still happened and there was no other excuse for it than pure evil, but you are an apologist for it. You think it was a good thing because, well, you're a monster.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

homosexuals arent innocent tho. All faggits should have been rounded up and gassed.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
So, who thinks Gabby Petito's murdering boyfriend will get caught soon?

the cause of death is strangulation….

I still doubt they will find him anytime in the near future

Yeah. Apparently he has survival skills. But he's a fool, so maybe he'll fuck up.

I still want to know what his reasoning was. Like you can’t just breakup with her? The egos of men are astounding.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Prove it's "bullshit".

You know that makes no sense. None at all. You can find proof of my argument everywhere you look. Where do I find proof of yours?

Even if the numbers of dead have been inflated, the holocaust still happened and there was no other excuse for it than pure evil, but you are an apologist for it. You think it was a good thing because, well, you're a monster.

No, you indoctrinated idiot, there is no proof of what you are saying, absolutely none. The alleged "evidence" is all heresay and false confessions which were extracted through torture.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You weren't there, but you think people who were there and testified to the killings were lying. What's your evidence for that?

The Nuremberg Trials were a farce. Many captured Germans were tortured and forced to admit to crimes they hadn't committed.

The Germans had a reputation for treating their prisoners well and any soldier who acted unprofessionally was severely reprimanded. When the Allies "liberated" France the locals weren't happy and actually praised the Germans and said they behaved impeccably.

gerw.png

You're getting boring, Baby Hitler.

If facts bore you, don't ask me to provide them.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Can it, Adolf.

While your obvious subjection to brainwashing by those who can put your sob-filled sense of disenfranchisement to good use in the service of racially-motivated hatred is deserving of some reluctant pity, you're still a tool.

And, for the record, the onus is on those who make extraordinary claims (for instance, that Jews were never gassed in Nazi Germany) to provide incontrovertible evidence for their claims, not the other way around.

Critical Thinking 101.

Now, Gabby Petito or bust!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
despite the MSM milking it i dont follow the story anymore, not until i see 'brian laundrie found' in the headline

chances r hes deep in the woods way off trail hanging half rotten with a suicide note at his feet like one of those japs in the aokigahara, aka 'suicide forest'

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Can it, Adolf.

While your obvious subjection to brainwashing by those who can put your sob-filled sense of disenfranchisement to good use in the service of racially-motivated hatred is deserving of some reluctant pity, you're still a tool.

And, for the record, the onus is on those who make extraordinary claims (for instance, that Jews were never gassed in Nazi Germany) to provide incontrovertible evidence for their claims, not the other way around.

Critical Thinking 101.

Now, Gabby Petito or bust!

Sorry Mr Bates, but as usual, your libtard, pseudo-intellectual ass is wrong.

The "extraordinary claims" are that 6 millon Jews supposedly perished and that murderous gas chambers existed. Where is the proof?

Old photos of piles of dead bodies and second hand witness testimonies from various k'vetching, deceitful Jews with an axe to grind doesn't count, sugar tits.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
despite the MSM milking it i dont follow the story anymore, not until i see 'brian laundrie found' in the headline

chances r hes deep in the woods way off trail hanging half rotten with a suicide note at his feet like one of those japs in the aokigahara, aka 'suicide forest'

my guess is he was long gone across the border before they even noticed she was missing

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

my guess is he was long gone across the border before they even noticed she was missing
i never got the impression he had those brains, just pure impulse, running home 2 mommy and all
othewise he would have at least buried the body