Is anyone following the Gabby Petito saga?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
despite the MSM milking it i dont follow the story anymore, not until i see 'brian laundrie found' in the headline

chances r hes deep in the woods way off trail hanging half rotten with a suicide note at his feet like one of those japs in the aokigahara, aka 'suicide forest'

my guess is he was long gone across the border before they even noticed she was missing
i never got the impression he had those brains, just pure impulse, running home 2 mommy and all
othewise he would have at least buried the body

Well, he was intelligent enough to get out of there without being seen with the body before they reported her missing.

I wonder if this was a BDSM sex game gone wrong.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So, who thinks Gabby Petito's murdering boyfriend will get caught soon?

the cause of death is strangulation….

I still doubt they will find him anytime in the near future

Yeah. Apparently he has survival skills. But he's a fool, so maybe he'll fuck up.

I still want to know what his reasoning was. Like you can’t just breakup with her? The egos of men are astounding.

I think he's a malignant narcissist and he was outraged when the cops stopped them. He blamed it on her, even though he was the one hitting her. And then, if she tried to break up with him after that, he probably lost his shit. People like him have no powers of reasoning. They are in survival mode, and things like that make them feel like their survival is threatened somehow.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
despite the MSM milking it i dont follow the story anymore, not until i see 'brian laundrie found' in the headline

chances r hes deep in the woods way off trail hanging half rotten with a suicide note at his feet like one of those japs in the aokigahara, aka 'suicide forest'

my guess is he was long gone across the border before they even noticed she was missing
i never got the impression he had those brains, just pure impulse, running home 2 mommy and all

Well, he was intelligent enough to get out of there without being seen with the body before they reported her missing.

nobody watching, nobody suspecting and in the middle of nowhere, easy as hell

but yea, maybe bdsm - who knows. either way hes a pussy for not owning up

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Did they ever say what her cause of death was -

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

It screams guilty when they don’t go to the authorities immediately….

I just don’t get it. What was the motive?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

we can speculate for miles, who knows

it was a bad relationship, the PD vid showed that much

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Malignant narcissists/sociopaths don't need a motive. They just need to get enraged. Did you watch the cop cam from the domestic call they got on those two? Gabby was hysterical and Brian was just grinning and acting like an adorable peacemaker who couldn't figure out why they got stopped. They were going to arrest HER for hitting him. The guy is definitely a monster.

It wasn't a sex game. Their relationship was completely unraveling.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Malignant narcissists/sociopaths don't need a motive. They just need to get enraged. Did you watch the cop cam from the domestic call they got on those two? Gabby was hysterical and Brian was just grinning and acting like an adorable peacemaker who couldn't figure out why they got stopped. They were going to arrest HER for hitting him. The guy is definitely a monster.

wtf

Why did she stay after that? What is wrong with these women. I can’t imagine being hit by a man and needing police intervention and then going on vacation with him. That is just crazy!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Make a big bonfire.

Add dead body.

Plug nose.

Burn dead body until there are just bones and ashes.

Take bones and crush with a sledgehammer and then a mallet until consistency of sand.

Bring ashes and bone dust to river.

That is my advice if you ever find yourself killing a nagging girlfriend while in the remote wilderness.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Make a big bonfire.

Add dead body.

Plug nose.

Take bones and crush with a sledgehammer and then a mallet until consistency of sand.

That is my advice if you ever find yourself killing a nagging girlfriend while in the remote wilderness.
What if it's lily?

gonna take a long long loooooooooooong time to burn

what's solution ?

The guy desperate enough to date her in the first place?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Make a big bonfire.

Add dead body.

Plug nose.

What if it's lily?

gonna take a long long loooooooooooong time to burn

what's solution ?

The guy desperate enough to date her in the first place?

If Lily the Leaker is your girlfriend, you obviously hate yourself and should not even worry about getting caught.

Prison would be like paradise compared to dating that brain-dead spazz.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Make a big bonfire.

Add dead body.

Plug nose.

u sound like nancy grace lol

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Make a big bonfire.

Add dead body.

Plug nose.

She's annoying, so you hit the nail on the head!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Make a big bonfire.

Add dead body.

Plug nose.

shes a big yackity yack know-it-all, nothing 2 report but talks all day like a bobble head

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Make a big bonfire.

Add dead body.

Plug nose.

shes a big yackity yack know-it-all, nothing 2 report but talks all day like a bobble head

Exactly how I see the Howler

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Make a big bonfire.

Add dead body.

Plug nose.

lol, oh u mean prowler xd

i miss most of the action here so pop in once a week 2 talk shit lol

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Make a big bonfire.

Add dead body.

Plug nose.

lol, oh u mean prowler xd

i miss most of the action here so pop in once a week 2 talk shit lol

No, I mean the Howler. All he does is bitch about petty shit.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
That's not normal to hate to the point of killing.

You are a retard.

I use the proper definition of the word "hate".

Not like "I hate lima beans."

True hate calls for action.

You are just a typical Drama Queen Pissy Pants who throws words around without understanding them.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So, who thinks Gabby Petito's murdering boyfriend will get caught soon?

the cause of death is strangulation….

I still doubt they will find him anytime in the near future

Yeah. Apparently he has survival skills. But he's a fool, so maybe he'll fuck up.

I still want to know what his reasoning was. Like you can’t just breakup with her? The egos of men are astounding.

I think he's a malignant narcissist and he was outraged when the cops stopped them. He blamed it on her, even though he was the one hitting her. And then, if she tried to break up with him after that, he probably lost his shit. People like him have no powers of reasoning. They are in survival mode, and things like that make them feel like their survival is threatened somehow.
I by no means condone murder, but I don't think she was as innocent as the press is portraying her now. I believe they had a volatile relationship mixed with some mental disorders. :( When the cops pulled them over Aug 12.. SHE was almost arrested for domestic abuse because he had scratches on his face, neck and arms. Still very sad that she had to die and so young too :'(

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
She herself said she was OCD.

I lived for seven years with a gal who suffered from an acute anxiety disorder. It ain't easy.

But: love (it is said) conquers all.

Murder is to be kept at bay.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Those two sick assholes fed of each others toxicity. They both fed off it like pigs at the trough. He was always gonna kill her with his bare hands and she was always gonna stab him 10,000 times in his sleep.