Is anyone following the Gabby Petito saga?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
So, who thinks Gabby Petito's murdering boyfriend will get caught soon?

the cause of death is strangulation….

I still doubt they will find him anytime in the near future

Yeah. Apparently he has survival skills. But he's a fool, so maybe he'll fuck up.

I still want to know what his reasoning was. Like you can’t just breakup with her? The egos of men are astounding.

I think he's a malignant narcissist and he was outraged when the cops stopped them. He blamed it on her, even though he was the one hitting her. And then, if she tried to break up with him after that, he probably lost his shit. People like him have no powers of reasoning. They are in survival mode, and things like that make them feel like their survival is threatened somehow.
I by no means condone murder, but I don't think she was as innocent as the press is portraying her now. I believe they had a volatile relationship mixed with some mental disorders. :( When the cops pulled them over Aug 12.. SHE was almost arrested for domestic abuse because he had scratches on his face, neck and arms. Still very sad that she had to die and so young too :'(

I do not think enough people understand the stress they might have been under due to their situation. Traveling can be stressful. Camping the way they had been sounds very relaxing (and it can be), but you have to put yourself into the correct mindset. Rushing to get to a site before dark, sleeping uncomfortably and then waking-up to get going again, etc.. And the added pressure of trying to make decent online content. And being with the same person almost 24/7. They needed someone to tell them to slow everything down if they could not figure that our for themselves.

It could all go sideways pretty easily if they did not have the relationship tools to relax and put all their troubles into perspective.

I thought the cops did a good job to try to get them to relax. But they can only do so much.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah. Apparently he has survival skills. But he's a fool, so maybe he'll fuck up.

I still want to know what his reasoning was. Like you can’t just breakup with her? The egos of men are astounding.

I think he's a malignant narcissist and he was outraged when the cops stopped them. He blamed it on her, even though he was the one hitting her. And then, if she tried to break up with him after that, he probably lost his shit. People like him have no powers of reasoning. They are in survival mode, and things like that make them feel like their survival is threatened somehow.
I by no means condone murder, but I don't think she was as innocent as the press is portraying her now. I believe they had a volatile relationship mixed with some mental disorders. :( When the cops pulled them over Aug 12.. SHE was almost arrested for domestic abuse because he had scratches on his face, neck and arms. Still very sad that she had to die and so young too :'(

I do not think enough people understand the stress they might have been under due to their situation. Traveling can be stressful. Camping the way they had been sounds very relaxing (and it can be), but you have to put yourself into the correct mindset. Rushing to get to a site before dark, sleeping uncomfortably and then waking-up to get going again, etc.. And the added pressure of trying to make decent online content. And being with the same person almost 24/7. They needed someone to tell them to slow everything down if they could not figure that our for themselves.

It could all go sideways pretty easily if they did not have the relationship tools to relax and put all their troubles into perspective.

I thought the cops did a good job to try to get them to relax. But they can only do so much.

I thought the cops believed his bullshit and dismissed her distress. Typical sexist bullshit. If they had seen him for the liar he was, they could have saved her life.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The cops were called because he was seen slapping her around. Yeah, she probably scratched him in self defense. And then she, like a typical victim of abuse, back pedaled on that when the cops stopped them. And he pretended he had done nothing. Lying sociopath. And she was tiny. How could she have really hurt him? Fuck Brian Laundrie up the ass with a very hot, bent poker. There is no excuse (other than legitimate self defense) for killing your girlfriend. I hope he gets raped dozens of times and then dies very slowly by one thousand cuts in prison.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Another possible source of stress for the couple: the cognitive dissonance that comes with having to flash the world with their Happy Couple routine on Tik Tok while privately their union was turning to shit.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I thought the cops believed his bullshit and dismissed her distress. Typical sexist bullshit. If they had seen him for the liar he was, they could have saved her life.

Fuck off.

They could have written him up for a traffic ticket. That would not have helped.

She did not ask for help. She told them she was out of sorts because of her OCD.

You are a fuckin' stooge if you think the cops could do more than they did.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Another possible source of stress for the couple: the cognitive dissonance that comes with having to flash the world with their Happy Couple routine on Tik Tok while privately their union was turning to shit.

It is so much a part of society now. People are so worried with how the appear online that they do not concentrate on maintaining a healthy relationship.

That problem was present before social media....it was for as long as there have been societies and communities...but with social media it is way, way more prevalent.

How many people look like the perfect, happy couple on Facebook, and then get divorced a few years later? Lots.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i never got the impression he had those brains, just pure impulse, running home 2 mommy and all
othewise he would have at least buried the body

Make a big bonfire.

Add dead body.

Plug nose.

Burn dead body until there are just bones and ashes.

Take bones and crush with a sledgehammer and then a mallet until consistency of sand.

Bring ashes and bone dust to river.

That is my advice if you ever find yourself killing a nagging girlfriend while in the remote wilderness.
despite the MSM milking it i dont follow the story anymore, not until i see 'brian laundrie found' in the headline

chances r hes deep in the woods way off trail hanging half rotten with a suicide note at his feet like one of those japs in the aokigahara, aka 'suicide forest'

my guess is he was long gone across the border before they even noticed she was missing
i never got the impression he had those brains, just pure impulse, running home 2 mommy and all

Well, he was intelligent enough to get out of there without being seen with the body before they reported her missing.

I wonder if this was a BDSM sex game gone wrong.
nobody watching, nobody suspecting and in the middle of nowhere, easy as hell

but yea, maybe bdsm - who knows. either way hes a pussy for not owning up

It screams guilty when they don’t go to the authorities immediately….

I just don’t get it. What was the motive?

Malignant narcissists/sociopaths don't need a motive. They just need to get enraged. Did you watch the cop cam from the domestic call they got on those two? Gabby was hysterical and Brian was just grinning and acting like an adorable peacemaker who couldn't figure out why they got stopped. They were going to arrest HER for hitting him. The guy is definitely a monster.

It wasn't a sex game. Their relationship was completely unraveling.

u sound like nancy grace lol

She's annoying, so you hit the nail on the head!

@LotusBud I didn't know you were a big fan of Nancy Grace. I didn't realize finding her annoying makes me stupid. :facepalm:

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

The cops were called because he was seen slapping her around. Yeah, she probably scratched him in self defense. And then she, like a typical victim of abuse, back pedaled on that when the cops stopped them. And he pretended he had done nothing. Lying sociopath. And she was tiny. How could she have really hurt him? Fuck Brian Laundrie up the ass with a very hot, bent poker. There is no excuse (other than legitimate self defense) for killing your girlfriend. I hope he gets raped dozens of times and then dies very slowly by one thousand cuts in prison.
They will never catch him. He didn't take his phone.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Make a big bonfire.

Add dead body.

Plug nose.

Take bones and crush with a sledgehammer and then a mallet until consistency of sand.

That is my advice if you ever find yourself killing a nagging girlfriend while in the remote wilderness.
despite the MSM milking it i dont follow the story anymore, not until i see 'brian laundrie found' in the headline

chances r hes deep in the woods way off trail hanging half rotten with a suicide note at his feet like one of those japs in the aokigahara, aka 'suicide forest'

my guess is he was long gone across the border before they even noticed she was missing

Well, he was intelligent enough to get out of there without being seen with the body before they reported her missing.

Malignant narcissists/sociopaths don't need a motive. They just need to get enraged. Did you watch the cop cam from the domestic call they got on those two? Gabby was hysterical and Brian was just grinning and acting like an adorable peacemaker who couldn't figure out why they got stopped. They were going to arrest HER for hitting him. The guy is definitely a monster.

@LotusBud I didn't know you were a big fan of Nancy Grace. I didn't realize finding her annoying makes me stupid. :facepalm:

Yeah. Because I guess that's exactly what your post meant. I mean, since it's impossible to look up and see what you actually said, I'll take your word for it. :GimmeFoods:

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I hope he dies out there all alone from exposure, or some nut with a gun finds him and decides to finish him off.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I hope he dies out there all alone from exposure, or some nut with a gun finds him and decides to finish him off.
He’s in Mexico doofus.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Make a big bonfire.

Add dead body.

Plug nose.

Yeah. Because I guess that's exactly what your post meant. I mean, since it's impossible to look up and see what you actually said, I'll take your word for it. :GimmeFoods:

I know what I meant and I thought (mistakenly) that she was referring to the Prowler. I made a mistake with the nested quotes, sue me.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Make a big bonfire.

Add dead body.

Plug nose.

I know what I meant and I thought (mistakenly) that she was referring to the Prowler. I made a mistake with the nested quotes, sue me.
Are you apologetic? Baby...we’re never apologetic on @Bastard Factory

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Make a big bonfire.

Add dead body.

Plug nose.

Are you apologetic? Baby...we’re never apologetic on @Bastard Factory

I was clarifying what I meant. I'm not sorry. I didn't do anything.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Make a big bonfire.

Add dead body.

Plug nose.

Is that your version of an apology?

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Make a big bonfire.

Add dead body.

Plug nose.

No. I didn't do anything wrong.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Obsession Alert!!!!

Can

not

get me

our of her

mind.

Old bald men don't capture my attention. If you want to know which men here actually capture my eye, ask me.

Which men here actually capture your eye, Lily?

:daFuq2:

I’ll take what is nil for $5,000, Alex

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Obsession Alert!!!!

Can

not

get me

our of her

mind.

Old bald men don't capture my attention. If you want to know which men here actually capture my eye, ask me.

Which men here actually capture your eye, Lily?

:daFuq2:

Oh definitely all the insufferable conservative asswipes on the forum. I'm a masochist you see.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
**Update**

Gabby Petitos parents are upset at Dog The Bounty Hunter for his handling of the investigation.

In other news, who isn't mad at Dog The Bounty Hunter?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Make a big bonfire.

Add dead body.

Plug nose.

Oi...lay off meh friend you arse_explosion with a hairy chinny-chin-chin!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I want to hear it.

Of course you do, since learning that Flynn is "trans' , you've been following it around the board like a lovesick puppy dog.

K wait. Wanting to hear what someone has to say requires following them around the board?

You give me too much credit, Scouse.

In this forum, I just stand in place and shit naturally happens around me. I just let it.

You're here, aren't you?