Is anyone following the Gabby Petito saga?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
**Update**

Gabby Petitos parents are upset at Dog The Bounty Hunter for his handling of the investigation.

In other news, who isn't mad at Dog The Bounty Hunter?
Oh fuck off mutt. Nobody wants to hear that the fuck you have to say. OD or sumting already!

I like how you donate all this money and still I can make fun of your sorry ass ANYTIME I WANT. I don't have to donate shit to beat your head in.

What has your donations done for you?

NOTHING!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
**UPDATE**

Police have cordoned off an area with tape during their search for Brian Laundrie late yesterday. Will update if any news comes in.

**Update**

Sources close to the investigation state that police taped off the area where Dog The Bounty Hunter twisted his ankle. At this time, police don't think there was a crime committed unless Dog's haircut counts.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

wizer

Factory Bastard
Why are so many resources being dedicated to finding one marginal individual who knocked off his girlfriend in a fit of rage?

This sort of thing happens every single day and you don't see the headlines plastered with it and you don't see search parties scouring acres of land trying to find the guy who isn't a danger to anyone but himself.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Why are so many resources being dedicated to finding one marginal individual who knocked off his girlfriend in a fit of rage?

This sort of thing happens every single day and you don't see the headlines plastered with it and you don't see search parties scouring acres of land trying to find the guy who isn't a danger to anyone but himself.

I think Fat Ass Flea, ate...I mean mean touched upon this point early in the thread.

More attention was given to a cute Anglo couple than some fat dirty Mexican illegals.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I mentioned this before, it's usually when the victim's parents are connected or if the media wants to drive home a narrative.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
But even white people kill each other regularly and it doesn't garner anywhere near this much attention.

It's because of the story around it. Young couple on the road, posting toutube videos of their "adventure," looking happy and excited, so we have a record of that. Then the hour-long video of the domestic disturbance visit. It gives a much deeper look into the actual life of the victim than we usually get from a typical news cycles. Stories are what make us human, make us connect. It's a natural reaction to this story. Then, of course, we have the fact that Brian's story is just so patently absurd. We could all guess from the beginning that he killed her. Now, because we know this story so well, we want to see the end -- Brian in prison.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
But even white people kill each other regularly and it doesn't garner anywhere near this much attention.

It's because of the story around it. Young couple on the road, posting toutube videos of their "adventure," looking happy and excited, so we have a record of that. Then the hour-long video of the domestic disturbance visit. It gives a much deeper look into the actual life of the victim than we usually get from a typical news cycles. Stories are what make us human, make us connect. It's a natural reaction to this story. Then, of course, we have the fact that Brian's story is just so patently absurd. We could all guess from the beginning that he killed her. Now, because we know this story so well, we want to see the end -- Brian in prison.
No...you can’t all guess. You all don’t have my analytical intelligence nor my astuteness. And that sets me apart from you basic plebs. She was stressed out in the “loving” photo right from the outset. If you were gifted enough, you would’ve simply seen that by the unnatural crease through her brow in an otherwise “looking happy and excited” photograph. The rest of the photographs tell of a woman that wants this relationship to work, but has ill doubt that it ever will in the long-run.

@LotusBud ...don’t be a simpleton for once in your life.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
**Update**

Gabby Petitos parents are upset at Dog The Bounty Hunter for his handling of the investigation.

In other news, who isn't mad at Dog The Bounty Hunter?
Oh fuck off mutt. Nobody wants to hear that the fuck you have to say. OD or sumting already!

I like how you donate all this money and still I can make fun of your sorry ass ANYTIME I WANT. I don't have to donate shit to beat your head in.

What has your donations done for you?

NOTHING!
Wait...what?

I can support any board that I love; it’s as simple as that. My donations also support many other organisations, foundations and individual people suffering hardships in life. My donations depict my true nature outside of my alter ego you little squirt.

I have absolutely no idea of who or what the hell you are? But if I wanted your character to dissolve, that wouldn’t be hard to achieve.

For the record...you don’t know what fucking fun is you insignificant little collection of wet farts.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

And the absolute incompetence of the cops here. They should've been following him until they found the body.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

And the absolute incompetence of the cops here. They should've been following him until they found the body.
Police officers aren’t the most intelligent public servants to grace society.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Dumb fucks are harassing dudes who look like Brian. Racial profiling!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

That would be about right. I confess that I haven’t been following the story since the gutless wonder went AWOL. I thought that he might have topped himself or hopped into Mexico. Either way a little bastard like him is bound to pop up dead or alive within the month.

Last edited:

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

That would be about right. I confess that I haven’t been following the story since the gutless wonder went AWOL. I thought that he might have topped himself or hopped into Mexico. Either way a little bastard like him is bound to pop up dead or alive within the month.
Joran van der Sloot was free until he killed again.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Joran van der Sloot was free until he killed again.

OMG. That guy is the poster child for psychopathy.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Fuckin' right.

Cost is not a factor.

The government can just print more money to fund it.

Spare no expense!!!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
People like LettuceButt are intrigued by this story because they are hateful cunts who are actually happy to hear about other people's conflict and misery.

That is the main reason there is so much interest.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Obsession Alert!!!!

I know what I meant and I thought (mistakenly) that she was referring to the Prowler. I made a mistake with the nested quotes, sue me.

Can

not

get me

our of her

mind.

Old bald men don't capture my attention. If you want to know which men here actually capture my eye, ask me.

Which men here actually capture your eye, Lily?

:daFuq2:

Oh definitely all the insufferable conservative asswipes on the forum. I'm a masochist you see.
So basically you're a lesbian then

got it

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
**UPDATE**

BREAKING NEWS.

Belongings of Brian Laundrie have been found. Also discovered were human remains found near Brian Laundrie's possessions.

**Editorial**

Why are the police inferring that these are Brian Laundrie's remains? I can only assume that they're 99.9% sure it's Brian because of some sort of note or diary left behind.

What looks finally an ending to this case only leaves more questions than answers.

Last edited:

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah, but they don't all show up with gf's car, thousands of miles away and get a lawyer straight away. I think it's his behavior that brought on a lot of attention.
It didn't hurt the cause any that Gabby was cute af.

wizer

Factory Bastard
What looks finally an ending to this case only leaves more questions than answers.

If that's his remains- here's as good an answer as any you'll probably ever get. Mentally unstable dude with anger management issues strangles his girlfriend in a fit of rage as a result of some perceived transgression on her part. Ridden with guilt, anxiety and now fear due to the intense manhunt with no way to escape, he commits suicide, thus saving the taxpayers the expense of a lengthy trial and an extended incarceration.