OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
BTW - if anyone sees Duhv pecking and scratching about the grounds,
. ask her how her proof of the 40 murders committed by BLM claim she made,
and which I refutiated, is coming along.

Once she has proved her claim we can get to the long list of other false claims and crazy, unfounded statements she's made.

Just a reminder of what I have said previously - I will start to take Duhv seriously as a poster when she has successfully supported her claim of 40 murders having been committed by BLM, at which point we can move on to the many other crazy claims she's made.

.Is she a parrot or a chicken? Topic for another day.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What a fucking idiot.

Holiday go take a nap and sleep off all that bitch juice you been spiking your metamucil with.

When you can post directly instead of like a butthurt little girl, I'll shred your idiotic leftwing "white supremacists killed those people in the BLM peaceful riot protests" conspiracy theory.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Just look at Blurterfly go!

Blurterfly LOL...

You think "Blurterfly" is funny, Biggies thinks "Norman Blurts" is funny.

Meanwhile, Trump thinks he'll be back in the OO in 2024.

Now that's funny! :LOL3:

Not as funny as people genuinely believing that Biden won the election fairly and legitimately.

It's gone way past that into defending Bidens horrific botched exit from Afganistan and blaming Trump

And they always give a "no yuo" or "but when the RIGHT does it" when you point out this fuckery.

Like no.. the "right doing it" mostly isnt even true, and it doesnt actually excuse these assholes defending BAD policies, blatant lies, and serious HARM done.

They will vote for a sociopath, completely ignore everything that fucker does, and when we want them to hold their shit bags accountable its "No Yuo!"

I swear we need a purge. These people are NEVER going to look at themselves. Their gut instinct is to always point.

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

Once she has proved her claim we can get to the long list of other false claims and crazy, unfounded statements she's made.

Just a reminder of what I have said previously - I will start to take Duhv seriously as a poster when she has successfully supported her claim of 40 murders having been committed by BLM, at which point we can move on to the many other crazy claims she's made.

Oh, did I mention that she never tires of accusing people of exactly that which she and hers are most guilty of?

Not to mention her incessant verbatim No YOU!ing.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

How delightfully desperate of you. Only, let's not forget that you drum heads were just as arrogant in your faux superiority back in 2015 and look how that turned out?

Little trip down memory lane for you, My little Blurterfly

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

...because, ya know - if Duhv had been wrong about the 40 murders she would have immediately owned the error, and taken personal responsibility for any misjudgment, but she hasn't
and since she therefore definitely believes her claim to be true and knows the details
she should post them.
I mean - how unlike a brilliant political mind like Duhv to go off half-cocked (please, no chicken prostitute jokes) w/o knowing the full measure of which she posts.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Blurterfly LOL...

Not as funny as people genuinely believing that Biden won the election fairly and legitimately.

It's gone way past that into defending Bidens horrific botched exit from Afganistan and blaming Trump

And they always give a "no yuo" or "but when the RIGHT does it" when you point out this fuckery.

Like no.. the "right doing it" mostly isnt even true, and it doesnt actually excuse these assholes defending BAD policies, blatant lies, and serious HARM done.

They will vote for a sociopath, completely ignore everything that fucker does, and when we want them to hold their shit bags accountable its "No Yuo!"

I swear we need a purge. These people are NEVER going to look at themselves. Their gut instinct is to always point.
I recommend an AR-15 with magpul 30 round magazines. Stay away from 300 blackout, 6.5 creedmore, or any other exotic rounds. You can penetrate 2 soiboys with a single 223! 308 or 30-06 for long distance.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...because, ya know - if Duhv had been wrong about the 40 murders she would have immediately owned the error, and taken personal responsibility for any misjudgment, but she hasn't
and since she therefore definitely believes her claim to be true and knows the details
she should post them.
I mean - how unlike a brilliant political mind like Duhv to go off half-cocked (please, no chicken prostitute jokes) w/o knowing the full measure of which she posts.
Wait, are you still on about nigger lives matter supposedly not killing a shit ton of people?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

she should post them.
Wait, are you still on about nigger lives matter supposedly not killing a shit ton of people?

He is a gutless moron who wont even directly address me.

And yeah, he thinks those people were killed by....wait for it....white supremacists and/or "far right" people.

Because if it hadn't been for the "far right" showing up NO violence would have happened.

So that's the delusional psychosis he is running with, and evidently he is going to talk to himself about me rather then directly addressing me until I say what he wants to hear.

It's like they all have brain damage.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
As for the evidence that BLM protestors murdered 40 innocent people, I'd like to see that citation as well.

Come on Dove, you can do it. You can do anything. You're all knowing and all powerful. Come on, be a sport.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Blurterfly LOL...

lmfao

Actually, I read where apparently Melania is saying, no fucking way. She was smart and renegotiated her pre-nup, so she can tell him to fuck off is she wants.
THIS! Was funny!!!!