But Somehow Duhv isn't Exiled

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"New" girl mad that other female dominated her own trophy thread.

Good gawd what DOESNT piss off lefties?

I'm not mad. You do a lot of this on a lot of threads. I read the forum extensively. Th,at wasn't a political post. You can't shift to non political posting can you? Unless it's inane, like a crane on a road by a large body of water. Why would a crane be anywhere near water?

LMAO, you're GAF (goofy as fuck)

Yes. Reading the forum extensively is how the new poster has come to know so much about the other posters here. LMAO. I buy it.
Earth to Aidsmin, you're a Biden voting leftist, you libtards live and breath LGBT faggotry....

Right wingers and Nationalists hate that shit.
OK fucktard, do you need to be shown that long list of once closeted GOP Gay Men, AGAIN?

Look what Biden is doing to the military, dumb ass. Next, there'll be a transgender American general leading the 'war on terror' in the Middle East...

Liberals advocate LGBT shite way more than Conservatives, regardless of you cherry picking a few examples of closet case Republicans.

The Democrat party and political left wrote the book on homosexuality.

ONLY left wing gays though.

BLM fucktards hate crimes Brandon Straka and these animals cheered on. They will go after anyone not on their side and use homophobic and racist abuse.

They are just hypocrites who exploit and use.

They harrass Kitty Demure all the time.

That's NOT a political post at all, right?

smh @Bastard Factory

The truth is not political. It is just the truth. You should ask yourself why the truth makes you so angry?

I ask myself that all the time. And I wonder why, in this forum, it's only considered political when lefties speak the truth. Righties can say any damn thing any damn time -- truth or lies -- and it's never considered political.

Not true, I got kicked downstairs too.

When?
Yesterday...look at my new "title".

Now, that's unusual.

The management here is fair.

Unlike cbt and other leftist dens.

Hmm. I don't know about that. The whole Q thing was ridiculous. And Breakfall's incessant whinging about politics that only started when he had to contend with three lefties instead of one. You know. The whinging that got all political posts expelled to the assbox. Before that, it was pretty much all CONs, all the time.

Complaining is complaining, but the only boards where people are banned forever for their ideas are run by leftists.

Personally I would never ban anyone or moderate anything, like BadYahoo was way back when. A board so healthy it spontaneously rejected oak's attempts at infecting it. Extraordinary.

No, complaining, and then getting the board owner to completely change the rules due to that constant complaining, and thus change the whole dynamic of the board, is pussy ass CON bullshit. CONs cannot take it when even a handful of libs join their site. They are ridiculous.

The most oppressive boards are all leftist. FACT!

Show up on a left wing board and challenge anything. Even as respectfully and kindly as possible.

You will get ruthlessly attacked and banned. I'm kicked off so many reddit boards its ridiculous. They dont wanna hear from opposition at all and everything you say is received in bad faith.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm not mad. You do a lot of this on a lot of threads. I read the forum extensively. Th,at wasn't a political post. You can't shift to non political posting can you? Unless it's inane, like a crane on a road by a large body of water. Why would a crane be anywhere near water?

Yes. Reading the forum extensively is how the new poster has come to know so much about the other posters here. LMAO. I buy it.
Earth to Aidsmin, you're a Biden voting leftist, you libtards live and breath LGBT faggotry....

OK fucktard, do you need to be shown that long list of once closeted GOP Gay Men, AGAIN?

Look what Biden is doing to the military, dumb ass. Next, there'll be a transgender American general leading the 'war on terror' in the Middle East...

Liberals advocate LGBT shite way more than Conservatives, regardless of you cherry picking a few examples of closet case Republicans.

BLM fucktards hate crimes Brandon Straka and these animals cheered on. They will go after anyone not on their side and use homophobic and racist abuse.

smh @Bastard Factory

The truth is not political. It is just the truth. You should ask yourself why the truth makes you so angry?

I ask myself that all the time. And I wonder why, in this forum, it's only considered political when lefties speak the truth. Righties can say any damn thing any damn time -- truth or lies -- and it's never considered political.

When?

Now, that's unusual.

Hmm. I don't know about that. The whole Q thing was ridiculous. And Breakfall's incessant whinging about politics that only started when he had to contend with three lefties instead of one. You know. The whinging that got all political posts expelled to the assbox. Before that, it was pretty much all CONs, all the time.

Complaining is complaining, but the only boards where people are banned forever for their ideas are run by leftists.

Personally I would never ban anyone or moderate anything, like BadYahoo was way back when. A board so healthy it spontaneously rejected oak's attempts at infecting it. Extraordinary.

No, complaining, and then getting the board owner to completely change the rules due to that constant complaining, and thus change the whole dynamic of the board, is pussy ass CON bullshit. CONs cannot take it when even a handful of libs join their site. They are ridiculous.

Actually, this board and SG have both banned multiple liberals, so I think you're wrong. I think you just feel it more when the assault is against one of your own.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

smh @Bastard Factory

When?

Now, that's unusual.

Actually, this board and SG have both banned multiple liberals, so I think you're wrong. I think you just feel it more when the assault is against one of your own.

And it wasnt just for being left or else you all would have been banned immediately.

Like when nonleft people try to post on left wing venues.

They were banned for spamming threads and ignoring multiple requests to stop.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

smh @Bastard Factory

When?

Now, that's unusual.

stop complaining about complaining

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Its like.. . You know people are right when Flea starts having a go at people calling it lol.

Flamers will never be trolls. When trolls are accused of being an alt or whatever.....they have fun with it. When these guys get it....they get pissed as fuck that anyone would post such a thing. It's a control freak defect. People who think they can control perception rather than just riding it.

It turns into such ridiculous drama lol.

Last edited:

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

smh @Bastard Factory

When?

Now, that's unusual.

And it wasnt just for being left or else you all would have been banned immediately.

Like when nonleft people try to post on left wing venues.

They were banned for spamming threads and ignoring multiple requests to stop.
Its like.. . You know people are right when Flea starts having a go at people calling it lol.

Flamers will never be trolls. When trolls are accused of being an alt or whatever.....they have fun with it. When these guys get it....they get pissed as fuck that anyone would post such a thing. It's a control freak defect. People who think they can control perception rather than just riding it.

That's why no "FLAMER" will ever be POTUS, but one of ours was...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Especially when that person is someone who thinks they can control perception when they are actually unbelievably bad at it. I mean, even worse than almost anyone else. It becomes too much fun to poke that person.

I apologize in advance to anyone I may be about to harm in this particular drama.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Especially when that person is someone who thinks they can control perception when they are actually unbelievably bad at it. I mean, even worse than almost anyone else. It becomes too much fun to poke that person.

I apologize in advance to anyone I may be about to harm in this particular drama.

Hahaha indeed.

I've never seen such butt hurt in my life than flamers trying to convince people they are not an alt.

When no one even really cares and its just amusing watching them freak out over it lol.

I got threatened with a libel lawsuit just for poking an alt lol. (Not this one....a flamin one!)

Then other people gotta run in and get involved like "WOAH woah.....you guys are going way too far! Cease immediately!! This is over the line!" Lol.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

smh @Bastard Factory

When?

Now, that's unusual.

stop complaining about complaining

I'll stop complaining abut complaining when those complainers stop complaining.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

Doesn't add up...

gYBlTDN.png

I've banned one member that I recall since BF 2.0 reopened May 2018. If you're refffferrrrring to Maxis, I never cared about his political view... don't care about anyone's, I see political talk and IGNORE IT. I'm burnt out on it tbh.. Maxis is gone for dropping his pics and others. I'd bring him back, but he wanted to play shadow games with the site. Noticed it all suddenly stopped? He's still around. He'll read this. If you want to talk to him feel free to send him a PM.

We're 97% sure he's floating around here daily as Julia's Eyes.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Doesn't add up...

gYBlTDN.png

I've banned one member that I recall since BF 2.0 reopened May 2018. If you're refffferrrrring to Maxis, I never cared about his political view... don't care about anyone's, I see political talk and IGNORE IT. I'm burnt out on it tbh.. Maxis is gone for dropping his pics and others. I'd bring him back, but he wanted to play shadow games with the site. Noticed it all suddenly stopped? He's still around. He'll read this. If you want to talk to him feel free to send him a PM.

It's always helpful in rallying the hoi polloi, once you give them a boogeyman.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Doesn't add up...

gYBlTDN.png

Well, several people got kicked to the assbox. A semi-ban. Or a restriction. And then there were those of us who were threatened with banning over and over by his Highness, Master Highstrung Brainfail. And of course there was the whole "politics" hysteria and subsequent banning to the assbox. More restrictions.

I find it incongruous to have had such an unwelcome as a newb here, and then to have people demanding that we play nice with Oak. Weird disconnect there.

But who am I?

NOT complaining. I enjoy this board. Just sayin.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Every damn thread turning into an Oak witch hunt. I bet ya’ll see her in your sleep too

She is just the worst at pretending she's not Oak. It makes fertile ground for trolling. She is that bad. She cannot hide her core being. Pure entertainment. Come on, have a laugh.

You know what could potentially be pure entertainment? If you challenged the salsa slug to a one off grudge flame match and the loser leaves the site for good.

This place doesn't need 2 Karens and you're both only gonna end up in another one of your bitch fights again, so may aswell try and make it interesting.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

smh @Bastard Factory

When?

Now, that's unusual.

lsa is a lib toilet and last year they banned one of my ids just for saying happy birthday trump

So fuck these weasels when they shit post and fart all over the place and cry about getting kicked off the board

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

smh @Bastard Factory

When?

Now, that's unusual.

lsa is a lib toilet and last year they banned one of my ids just for saying happy birthday trump

So fuck these weasels when they shit post and fart all over the place and cry about getting kicked off the board
You poor sweet babby, I hope you were able to recover your sense of "Mini-me"

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

smh @Bastard Factory

When?

Now, that's unusual.

You poor sweet babby, I hope you were able to recover your sense of "Mini-me"
ur teh fag