Is Duhv and ExBat Chicken?

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Who will buy this exBat and give it a loving backyard home?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

What is a battery and an ex -battery chicken?
A battery chicken is one that has been kept indoors under artificial conditions in cramped cages purely to lay as many eggs as possible in the 80 odd weeks of it's life.

An Ex- battery or rescued hen is one of the above chickens that has been rescued after it has finished in the farm cages and before it is sent for slaughter.

Commercially they are called spent hens at this stage because they are often exhausted and nutritionally depleted.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

A battery chicken is one that has been kept indoors under artificial conditions in cramped cages purely to lay as many eggs as possible in the 80 odd weeks of it's life.

An Ex- battery or rescued hen is one of the above chickens that has been rescued after it has finished in the farm cages and before it is sent for slaughter.

Commercially they are called spent hens at this stage because they are often exhausted and nutritionally depleted.

Funny. Never work here

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I have rescued battery hens.... as soon as you put them on dirt, they start scratching, within weeks all their feathers grow back, and their pale legs grow yellow/pale orange..

I recommend rescuing chooks.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yeah I mean, we have every intention to get chickens and to focus on rescues, as soon as we are able to provide an appropriate environment for them.

Why is this in politics? "Is Duhv and ex-bat chicken"? WHAT?

Is this some attempt to mock me? Are you mocking my love of animals and nature? I dont get it.

Are you drunk, H? Just in some sort of drunk hateful mood today?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I have rescued battery hens.... as soon as you put them on dirt, they start scratching, within weeks all their feathers grow back, and their pale legs grow yellow/pale orange..

I recommend rescuing chooks.

We do (or really I do) want a few silkies when we start getting chickens ♡

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yet I'm not the one who posts garbled, incoherent nonsense all the time....

In EMT training (or any medical training) it's really important that no one tries to cover up any mistakes they.

You just own it and go from there.

And this really is the best way to approach life, period. We all make mistakes. Everyone.

My biggest issue with the left wing? They will make mistakes.....sometimes little ones. Sometimes very big ones.

You know what they do? They deny it. They rationalize it. And they immediately point the finger at others. Even little ones like this.

There is no sense of responsibility or accountability. It's a constant theme. They are always angry and always blaming. And if you try to say anything, they turn it on you.

And they want to run the country and make decisions for everyones life while only listening to voices that agree with them and not accepting any criticism. It's like having abusive parents. Or an abusive spouse.

This OP makes absolutely no sense, has nothing political to discuss. Its completely incoherent. But somehow pointing that out gets met.....not with clarity.....but a "no you".

Its probably just because we are stupid and dumb that we dont understand this incoherent, bizzare post.

It's a good reason to start seriously considering breaking off into two separate countries so we dont have to deal with really bad policies and all the incoherent hate.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

In EMT training (or any medical training) it's really important that no one tries to cover up any mistakes they.

And this really is the best way to approach life, period. We all make mistakes. Everyone.

My biggest issue with the left wing? They will make mistakes.....sometimes little ones. Sometimes very big ones.

You know what they do? They deny it. They rationalize it. And they immediately point the finger at others. Even little ones like this.

There is no sense of responsibility or accountability. It's a constant theme. They are always angry and always blaming. And if you try to say anything, they turn it on you.

And they want to run the country and make decisions for everyones life while only listening to voices that agree with them and not accepting any criticism. It's like having abusive parents. Or an abusive spouse.

This OP makes absolutely no sense, has nothing political to discuss. Its completely incoherent. But somehow pointing that out gets met.....not with clarity.....but a "no you".

Its probably just because we are stupid and dumb that we dont understand this incoherent, bizzare post.

It's a good reason to start seriously considering breaking off into two separate countries so we dont have to deal with really bad policies and all the incoherent hate.

Link to a post you made where you admitted you were wrong about anything political. I won't wait.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Link to a post you made where you admitted you were wrong about anything political. I won't wait.

Why would I admit I'm wrong when I do not agree I AM wrong and none of you have ever refuted anything I've said?

You understand calling people dumb or "out of their mind" isnt refuting them?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

You know what they do? They deny it. They rationalize it. And they immediately point the finger at others.

That's not true.

I take full responsibility.

It's China's fault.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Fuck...you suck!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You know what they do? They deny it. They rationalize it. And they immediately point the finger at others.

That's not true.

It's China's fault.

The pandemic? Because yeah that is Chinas fault AND everyone in our government who funded Gain of Function research.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I heard Dovey once tried to save a cock.

But then he went back to Chicago. Turns out she couldn't save that cock.

But at least she tried.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

That's not true.

It's China's fault.

The pandemic? Because yeah that is Chinas fault AND everyone in our government who funded Gain of Function research.

So... what you're saying is, when the Left denies, rationalizes, and blames others it's bad but, when the Right does it, it's good?

I think you're biased, Dovey.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

That's not true.

It's China's fault.

So... what you're saying is, when the Left denies, rationalizes, and blames others it's bad but, when the Right does it, it's good?

Jesus Christ, you’re a fucking pansy liberal! Fucking transvestism needs some fuel and a flame!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's not true.

It's China's fault.

Jesus Christ, you’re a fucking pansy liberal! Fucking transvestism needs some fuel and a flame!

Breathe. Inhale to a count of 4, hold in your breath to a count of 7, exhale to the count of 8. Do it 4x and you'll be good as new.