Chicken leg tattoo...

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I reckon this grim reaper would look good, and then the simulation of the moon with the manipulation of clouds? Possibly a good start...

images

This one is even more atrocious. Looks like the "tattoo" was done by a 5-year-old hopped up on sugar.

Even more telling is the cliche' as fuck "grim reaper." Either you're saying you're death incarnate, or you're teasing fate. "Either" way, you're still a moronic fucker that seriously needs to really get a fucking life.

Again with the overused magpies. You're worse than Caskur when it comes to your "thoughts" about unbridled nature.

I hope a giant great white shark takes a huge chunk out of your fucking ass.
You suck @ interpersonal skills! I bet you don’t keep your crotch too clean neither!? Don’t bother answering that cunt!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I reckon this grim reaper would look good, and then the simulation of the moon with the manipulation of clouds? Possibly a good start...

images

This one is even more atrocious. Looks like the "tattoo" was done by a 5-year-old hopped up on sugar.

Even more telling is the cliche' as fuck "grim reaper." Either you're saying you're death incarnate, or you're teasing fate. "Either" way, you're still a moronic fucker that seriously needs to really get a fucking life.

Again with the overused magpies. You're worse than Caskur when it comes to your "thoughts" about unbridled nature.

I hope a giant great white shark takes a huge chunk out of your fucking ass.
You suck @ interpersonal skills! I bet you don’t keep your crotch too clean neither!? Don’t bother answering that cunt!

I bet my vagina is cleaner than yours.