Chicken leg tattoo...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Well I have the basic design down. I’ll add some more background detail, maybe a dusky moon and some clouds. Possibly a grim reaper??? Should look epic in the end.
@SHAMPAIN ...hahahaha, check out the shaved chicken leg bro!
:Excited6:

JwPgAft.jpg

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
sorry but tbh it looks like a fungal alien infection

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
ive been watching a lot horror movies lately so its my perception lol

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well I have the basic design down. I’ll add some more background detail, maybe a dusky moon and some clouds. Possibly a grim reaper??? Should look epic in the end.

JwPgAft.jpg

So, are you going to keep shaving your legs now?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
As tattoos go, it's better than a lot of them. A little dark maybe, but I guess that's a male thing.
If I were him I'd be more concerned about the footwear... ha

I wasn't going to say anything, but yeah. Good thing he wasn't wearing white socks with them. It's the #1 method of birth control in the US.
Mrs Breakfall is Grade A smokin hot but the Aussies are a peculiar bunch, freud would be considered hot sulking about on the beach with ugg boots on too... Each to their own but he better leave them sandals in the cupboard if he's comin to see me... I'll kick his ass if I see them...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
As tattoos go, it's better than a lot of them. A little dark maybe, but I guess that's a male thing.

I wasn't going to say anything, but yeah. Good thing he wasn't wearing white socks with them. It's the #1 method of birth control in the US.
Mrs Breakfall is Grade A smokin hot but the Aussies are a peculiar bunch, freud would be considered hot sulking about on the beach with ugg boots on too... Each to their own but he better leave them sandals in the cupboard if he's comin to see me... I'll kick his ass if I see them...

Who's Freud? And is he the same person as Breakfall?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
that white socks with the slipper thing is definitely a leftist fad

I haven't seen a young man with a trump sign and some of that dumb shit yet.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

JwPgAft.jpg

Here we go.

More idiot Freud-like narcissistic picture posting. Why does your lower leg look like a turkey drumstick like as seen on television?

Do you shave your mishapen legs because you're a radical surfer or is that because you like going out in drag looking exactly like Caskur?

You have ugly Fred Flintstone feet.

P.S.-Your sandals look fucking cheap, which tells me you're a broke joke with no fashion sense.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
As in the mood? Not necessarily. I’ve come to a stage in my life where I could only have another 10 950 days left to live...possibly. Embracing the ultimate inevitable is more of an artful expression of being, rather than a somber expression of death.

images

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

JwPgAft.jpg

Here we go.

More idiot Freud-like narcissistic picture posting. Why does your lower leg look like a turkey drumstick like as seen on television?

Do you shave your mishapen legs because you're a radical surfer or is that because you like going out in drag looking exactly like Caskur?

P.S.-Your sandals look fucking cheap, which tells me you're a broke joke with no fashion sense.
Sandals rock...$100.00...and my leg is shaved because the tattoo is fucking 3 hours old fucking penis-features!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

JwPgAft.jpg

Here we go.

Sandals rock...$100.00...and my leg is shaved because the tattoo is fucking 3 hours old fucking penis-features!

Your "sandals" are as cheap as your fucking unfunny ass running around here threatening other posters over words on a forum. You're as stupid if not more fucking retarded than that blimp bimbo Succubus. Both you fucking imbeciles want to inflict bodily harm on "people" that have hurt your little mangy feelings.

That tattoo looks like some blind faggot tried writing his name on your leg in cheap pen and ink. The "tattoo" looks fucking terrible. Who the fuck inks themselves with some pathetic tree and 3 dizzy magpies?

So. Do you or do you not "shave your legs" on a regular basis? Or was that when you were a self identifying bisexual? Are you still ashamed of your 6 pound cheap metal ladden dick?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I reckon this grim reaper would look good, and then the simulation of the moon with the manipulation of clouds? Possibly a good start...

images

This one is even more atrocious. Looks like the "tattoo" was done by a 5-year-old hopped up on sugar.

Even more telling is the cliche' as fuck "grim reaper." Either you're saying you're death incarnate, or you're teasing fate. "Either" way, you're still a moronic fucker that seriously needs to really get a fucking life.

Again with the overused magpies. You're worse than Caskur when it comes to your "thoughts" about unbridled nature.

I hope a giant great white shark takes a huge chunk out of your fucking ass.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Dude your toes be like
1_Aliens.jpg

also did you take into account the anatomical aspect ... maybe it's the angle but your leg looks short and dumpy and the tat should be an elongated sorta drawing ... it's half ass as opposed to KICK ASS ! ..just my opine of course