Is Duhv and ExBat Chicken?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
My biggest issue with the left wing? They will make mistakes.....sometimes little ones. Sometimes very big ones.

You know what they do? They deny it. They rationalize it. And they immediately point the finger at others.

That's not true.

I take full responsibility.

It's China's fault.

The pandemic? Because yeah that is Chinas fault AND everyone in our government who funded Gain of Function research.

So... what you're saying is, when the Left denies, rationalizes, and blames others it's bad but, when the Right does it, it's good?

I think you're biased, Dovey.
Jesus Christ, you’re a fucking pansy liberal! Fucking transvestism needs some fuel and a flame!

Breathe. Inhale to a count of 4, hold in your breath to a count of 7, exhale to the count of 8. Do it 4x and you'll be good as new.
I’m a big wave surfer...seconds like those are chump change!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My biggest issue with the left wing? They will make mistakes.....sometimes little ones. Sometimes very big ones.

You know what they do? They deny it. They rationalize it. And they immediately point the finger at others.

That's not true.

It's China's fault.

The pandemic? Because yeah that is Chinas fault AND everyone in our government who funded Gain of Function research.

So... what you're saying is, when the Left denies, rationalizes, and blames others it's bad but, when the Right does it, it's good?

Jesus Christ, you’re a fucking pansy liberal! Fucking transvestism needs some fuel and a flame!

Breathe. Inhale to a count of 4, hold in your breath to a count of 7, exhale to the count of 8. Do it 4x and you'll be good as new.

That's for relaxation, not for surfing. I'd think for surfing you'd want to be alert.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Mens-Hair-Wavy.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

That's not true.

It's China's fault.

That's for relaxation, not for surfing. I'd think for surfing you'd want to be alert.
No...for surfing you’ll want to be thankful.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I knew Seamajor and Breakfall had something in common.

Just couldn't put my finger on it before now.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's not true.

It's China's fault.

How many shark scares if any?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

That's not true.

It's China's fault.

I’ve been rubbed against, sussed out, shared a wave and embraced. I enjoy swimming with sharks. I have three shark tattoos and my best friend works for the Sharks Board.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's not true.

It's China's fault.

I’ve been rubbed against, sussed out, shared a wave and embraced. I enjoy swimming with sharks. I have three shark tattoos and my best friend works for the Sharks Board.

Yeah, it's all good until they bite a chunk out of you. lol

That's brave. I fear all apex predators.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

That's not true.

It's China's fault.

No they won’t. I have a science degree and a shark-deterring spray design...I’m exceptionally intelligent.

xclJ136.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's not true.

It's China's fault.

No they won’t. I have a science degree and a shark-deterring spray design...I’m exceptionally intelligent.

xclJ136.jpg

What does that zebra pattern like design work?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

That's not true.

It's China's fault.

xclJ136.jpg

It mimics the Sea Krait pattern...sharks are instinctively hesitant to approach this “lethal” ensemble.

images

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's not true.

It's China's fault.

Where did I say the right did it? Or that it is okay if they do?

It's not biased. There are ways to tell what facts are.

The left will blame anyone not them for all kinds of shit that isnt real, then they call proof "rationalizing".

Like accusing Trump of calling Mexicans rapists. Saying Trump called "no nazis" good people. But they never acknowledge actual harmful things their elected officials do.

There are endless examples of blatant lies that have been shown false. But that never gets acknowledged does it?

I never used to be "bias".

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's not true.

It's China's fault.

xclJ136.jpg

It mimics the Sea Krait pattern...sharks are instinctively hesitant to approach this “lethal” ensemble.

images

I was just reading about them. That is very smart. Thanks. I like learning new things.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

That's not true.

It's China's fault.

Where did I say the right did it?

The left will blame anyone not them for all kinds of shit that isnt real, then they call proof "rationalizing".

Like accusing Trump of calling Mexicans rapists. Saying Trump called "no nazis" good people.

There are endless examples of blatant lies that have been shown false. But that never gets acknowledged does it?

I didn’t even realise Bert was a leftard...now it all makes sense!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's not true.

It's China's fault.

Like accusing Trump of calling Mexicans rapists. Saying Trump called "no nazis" good people.

:facepalm:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's not true.

It's China's fault.

I don't know what politics Blurt follows. He doesn't post many political posts I don't think.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

That's not true.

It's China's fault.

xclJ136.jpg

images

I was just reading about them. That is very smart. Thanks. I like learning new things.
I amaze myself at how smart I am sometimes. My wife coaches me a lot!
:Happy5:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

That's not true.

It's China's fault.

I don't know what politics Blurt follows. He doesn't post many political posts I don't think.
He predominantly posts political tripe in Canada thank fuck!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's not true.

It's China's fault.

Breathe. The world won't fall apart if someone disagrees with you/us. I disagree with people that I love, family. What are you going to do?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

That's not true.

It's China's fault.

Breathe. The world won't fall apart if someone disagrees with you/us. I disagree with people that I love, family. What are you going to do?
Not post on VF?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's not true.

It's China's fault.

Not post on VF?

Is that another forum? I don't know it.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

That's not true.

It's China's fault.

Not post on VF?

You don’t want to. It has a female moderator that oozes oestrogen. It smells a wee bit fanny!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's not true.

It's China's fault.

Not post on VF?

You don’t want to. It has a female moderator that oozes oestrogen. It smells a wee bit fanny!

I don't forum hop. It's not my thing.

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Who will buy this exBat and give it a loving backyard home?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

What is a battery and an ex -battery chicken?
A battery chicken is one that has been kept indoors under artificial conditions in cramped cages purely to lay as many eggs as possible in the 80 odd weeks of it's life.

An Ex- battery or rescued hen is one of the above chickens that has been rescued after it has finished in the farm cages and before it is sent for slaughter.

Commercially they are called spent hens at this stage because they are often exhausted and nutritionally depleted.
Fuck...you suck!
You know what sucks is the autocorrect crap.

Is Duhv an Exbat Chicken ?

Please turn that autocorrect bullshit off.

. To answer my own question:
Yes - painfully obvious that she is.

Will a mod kindly make the correction to title and end the confusion?

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Who will buy this exBat and give it a loving backyard home?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

What is a battery and an ex -battery chicken?
A battery chicken is one that has been kept indoors under artificial conditions in cramped cages purely to lay as many eggs as possible in the 80 odd weeks of it's life.

An Ex- battery or rescued hen is one of the above chickens that has been rescued after it has finished in the farm cages and before it is sent for slaughter.

Commercially they are called spent hens at this stage because they are often exhausted and nutritionally depleted.
Fuck...you suck!
You know what sucks is the autocorrect crap.

Is Duhv an Exbat Chicken ?

Please turn that autocorrect bullshit off.

. To answer my own question:
Yes - painfully obvious that she is.

Will a mod kindly make the correction to title and end the confusion?

Oh so YOUR typo is the boards fault? LoL

Right, this is dumb. If you want to call me an abused chicken....maybe do it more coherently, proof read it and put it in meltdown so your point and intent is clear. I understand you guys think immature name calling and hate spewing are political discussions due to being dumbed down to that level over decades......but it's not actually a political discussion.

And if you want to flame me, it would help if you got over your bizzare fear of addressing me directly and let those balls drop a bit. I'm not going to take you seriously if you continue to act like a passive aggressive "tell Dovey I was trying to call her a chicken" little bitch.