But Somehow Duhv isn't Exiled

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Earth to Aidsmin, you're a Biden voting leftist, you libtards live and breath LGBT faggotry....

Right wingers and Nationalists hate that shit.
OK fucktard, do you need to be shown that long list of once closeted GOP Gay Men, AGAIN?

Look what Biden is doing to the military, dumb ass. Next, there'll be a transgender American general leading the 'war on terror' in the Middle East...

Liberals advocate LGBT shite way more than Conservatives, regardless of you cherry picking a few examples of closet case Republicans.

The Democrat party and political left wrote the book on homosexuality.

ONLY left wing gays though.

BLM fucktards hate crimes Brandon Straka and these animals cheered on. They will go after anyone not on their side and use homophobic and racist abuse.

They are just hypocrites who exploit and use.

They harrass Kitty Demure all the time.

That's NOT a political post at all, right?

smh @Bastard Factory

It's the politics section, lardita.
Oak's best meltdowns always started this way.

It's started a new intro thread ffs...

Even a retarded 5 year old would realise it's her at this point.
I am taking notes and will poast there next week when I have finished my penance.

I am done with seamajor too.

Want me to try to break you out of leftardia with my magic vagina?

I'd take a hit from the mod for you. Just say the word and the panties drop.
Well, tbh it would be a bigger punishment to be allowed to poast everywhere except the politics board.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Earth to Aidsmin, you're a Biden voting leftist, you libtards live and breath LGBT faggotry....

OK fucktard, do you need to be shown that long list of once closeted GOP Gay Men, AGAIN?

Look what Biden is doing to the military, dumb ass. Next, there'll be a transgender American general leading the 'war on terror' in the Middle East...

Liberals advocate LGBT shite way more than Conservatives, regardless of you cherry picking a few examples of closet case Republicans.

BLM fucktards hate crimes Brandon Straka and these animals cheered on. They will go after anyone not on their side and use homophobic and racist abuse.

smh @Bastard Factory

Lily....this is the POLITICAL subforum.

THIS is where political posts belong.

Fucking shit. See this is what I was talking about. It matters where the post is. SMH indeed.

Calm down, Dove. My bad, I didn't see which subforum this was in. I make mistakes. Do you?

If I was any calmer, sweet cheeks.....I'd be headed back to rehab.

Calm people go to rehab? I wouldn't know. I thought it was people whose lives were a complete cluster.

Really?

Oh lawd lol.

Translation.....the only way I could achieve higher levels of calmness would be if I leaned on some pharmaceuticals lol.

Are you high strung, Lily?

Depends. I was calm and open when I first joined. But there are a lot of people here that were determined to be nasty and it made me put up some walls. My real world environment isn't so hostile and I had been of forums for several years before I came back. During my time off I simply kept in touch with a few friends from the past and it wasn't like this during that time.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

smh @Bastard Factory

It's the politics section, lardita.
Oak's best meltdowns always started this way.

It's started a new intro thread ffs...

Even a retarded 5 year old would realise it's her at this point.
I am taking notes and will poast there next week when I have finished my penance.

I am done with seamajor too.

Want me to try to break you out of leftardia with my magic vagina?

I'd take a hit from the mod for you. Just say the word and the panties drop.
Well, tbh it would be a bigger punishment to be allowed to poast everywhere except the politics board.

It's so much more based in here.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I do think it's unfair for only one side of the problem to be exiled.

It's perfectly fair. I take good care of my pussy.

If H at least TRIMMED his once in a while or least washed it, he would maybe have his board privileges too. At least it wouldnt smell like failure and vodka and Admins pee sacks.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I do think it's unfair for only one side of the problem to be exiled.

It's perfectly fair. I take good care of my pussy.

If H at least TRIMMED his once in a while or least washed it, he would maybe have his board privileges too. At least it wouldnt smell like failure and vodka and Admins pee sacks.

You post on politics outside of the politics sub forum a lot. I've seen the posts. I call it like I see it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I purged the Poofer.

And damn near 80 percent of my vaginal lining. NEVER buy the yoni Pearl's lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"New" girl mad that other female dominated her own trophy thread.

Good gawd what DOESNT piss off lefties?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm not mad. You do a lot of this on a lot of threads. I read the forum extensively. Th,at wasn't a political post. You can't shift to non political posting can you? Unless it's inane, like a crane on a road by a large body of water. Why would a crane be anywhere near water?

LMAO, you're GAF (goofy as fuck)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm not mad. You do a lot of this on a lot of threads. I read the forum extensively.

Probably better to address it and do this weird female forum alpha challenge thing women enjoy doing on one of THOSE threads rather than do it on one that literally IS about me. Yeah?

Just go ahead and piss where you need to. Dont let my scent deter you......its a friendly place.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm not mad. You do a lot of this on a lot of threads. I read the forum extensively.

Probably better to address it and do this weird female forum alpha challenge thing women enjoy doing on one of THOSE threads rather than do it on one that literally IS about me. Yeah?

Just go ahead and piss where you need to. Dont let my scent deter you......its a friendly place.

Great idea, I will post about it in those threads too. I'm not worried about your piss or any other thing, kid. I can wipe the floor with you should I choose to do so.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Great idea, I will post about it in those threads too. I'm not worried about your piss or any other thing, kid. I can wipe the floor with you should I choose to do so.

*scent

And. .....I'm sure ;)

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

*scent

And. .....I'm sure ;)

You should be. I'm sure I can find more inane threads about cranes and whatever the else your troglodyte mind finds terrifying. I mean really, if you're afraid of a bird in the middle of the road.

Bwaaaaaaaaaa hahahaha that's funny shit.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

smh @Bastard Factory

The truth is not political. It is just the truth. You should ask yourself why the truth makes you so angry?

Settle down, nerd. I made a mistake.

You're fine. No ones mad.

Situational awareness ftw

I can admit when I make a mistake. I don't see many here that can.

Several of us regularly do.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

*scent

And. .....I'm sure ;)

You should be. I'm sure I can find more inane threads about cranes and whatever the else your troglodyte mind finds terrifying. I mean really, if you're afraid of a bird in the middle of the road.

Bwaaaaaaaaaa hahahaha that's funny shit.

I think that's a wonderful use of your time.

You should bring all the gems you find in my post history for immediate review!