Is it Standard Best Practices for the CFO to a Bazillionaire Business Tycoon, to Surrender to Law Enforcement?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

us-president-elect-donald-trump-along-with-his-son-donald-jr-arrive-for-a-press-conference-at-trump-tower-in-new-york-as-allen-weisselberg-c-chief-financial-officer-of-the-trump-looks-on.jpg

"I've got your back Donnie, at least until I know how bad it is for me, Sir"

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Is there a Laissez Faire Capitalist that could explain this business stratergy to me?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Is there a Laissez Faire Capitalist that could explain this business stratergy to me?
Odorin proll has a really good explanation.

Failing that, try Strapon.
Maybe it's one of those secretive things, that are beyond the ken of us mere mortals, like going Bankrupt on your creditors all the time.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Odorin proll has a really good explanation.

Failing that, try Strapon.
Maybe it's one of those secretive things, that are beyond the ken of us mere mortals, like going Bankrupt on your creditors all the time.

Ah, yeah. Kinda like getting a yuuuuuge bonus for bankrupting your comany.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just another politically motivated hit job. Even the libs here are terrified Trump wont get cheated out of another re-election.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I think every single Administration since Roosevelt has done work to "Secure" our southern border, in fact illegal crossings were at a 50 year low upon Trump's inauguration, but Trump the conman understood you guys need to be frightened and full of hate, so he gave you murderers, drug dealers and father rapers "pouring over the border" and you twits wanting and needing an enemy, you boobs lapped it up

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well your first mistake is trusting cnbc.

Why should I waste time explaining something that's very likely not the truth just so you can be like "nu uh!"?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Just another politically motivated hit job. Even the libs here are terrified Trump wont get cheated out of another re-election.

Link?
This fukin post, dopey.

So, what you're saying is that anything you post is evidence supporting what you post.

Gotcha.

Seems to be good enough for you guys. Why cant he do it?

Is this something only open minded deeply thinking people can do?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I think every single Administration since Roosevelt has done work to "Secure" our southern border, in fact illegal crossings were at a 50 year low upon Trump's inauguration, but Trump the conman understood you guys need to be frightened and full of hate, so he gave you murderers, drug dealers and father rapers "pouring over the border" and you twits wanting and needing an enemy, you boobs lapped it up
Image3.png

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Link?
This fukin post, dopey.
My reporting information vetted by countless blogs and youtube videos, is a "hit job"? maybe we do have a language barrier. Or you really are an idiot.
As if you libtard cunts really GAF that some guy didnt claim school tuition on a fukin tax return! Dont feign outrage faggit, you're terrible at it!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Okay I just read this link.

I have no fucking clue what Admin THINKS this is saying because his comment on it makes no sense.

So basically we have partisan driven charges being brought on the Trump Organization that will result in fines or sanctions IF convicted and the plea is not guilty.

So......wtf do you THINK is happening here, Admin?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Link?
This fukin post, dopey.

Your post is a link to proof that libs are terrified Trump won't get cheated out of another election?

So, what you're saying is that anything you post is evidence supporting what you post.

Gotcha.
Yea, cause unlike you, I dont lie. PWN3D!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

This is completely false. No one was "frightened and full of hate" expect you guys.

And you guys are STILL frightened and full of hate and if you were capable of talking to individuals you would be much less frightened and full of hate.

You are an actual mental slave to narratives.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Trump cut effective and efficient measures already in place to secure the border to steal monies for his Trophy Wall.

WASHINGTON — The Trump administration would cut or delay funding for border surveillance, radar technology, patrol boats and customs agents in its upcoming spending plan to curb illegal immigration — all proven security measures that officials and experts have said are more effective than building a wall along the Mexican border.

President Trump has made the border wall a focus of his campaign against illegal immigration to stop drugs, terrorists and gangs like MS-13 from coming into the United States. Under spending plans submitted last week to Congress, the wall would cost $18 billion over the next 10 years, and be erected along nearly 900 miles of the southern border.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Not sure what any of this has to do with his OP but these guys just spew nonsense and jump from topic to topic without ever actually saying anything.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Not sure what any of this has to do with his OP but these guys just spew nonsense and jump from topic to topic without ever actually saying anything.
Yeah, I'd like a Ham Sandwich, Thanks!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Us Trump voters really inspire a lot of fear and hate.

These guys cannot even handle grasping why people voted for Trump. They wont even try.....so deep is the fear and hate.

They are narrative slaves. I think enjoy hatred.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
211521548_1614480805416855_1893499121511089681_n.jpg

"Duhhh, I not a 'publican!"
NOT owned by Russia, however, biden already went to kiss Putins gold plated cock and several nations already own biden from when they paid him off during his tenure as veep! Dont believe me tho, just read hunters confession on his own laptop and biden openly admitting blackmailing the Ukrainians!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Cue the preprogrammed bleats about CNN, stfu and provide valid proof of any errors in their reporting, you prattling parrots of peak propaganda.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Cue the preprogrammed bleats about CNN, stfu and provide valid proof of any errors in their reporting, you prattling parrots of peak propaganda.
"tax crimes" LOL! Spare me the bullshit, faggit! It was a crime when I wound up owing the IRS $7K this year!