Standard Time, Daylight Saving, or Both?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Is this thread about how being on time is white supremacism?
Lmao

I'm serious. I heard a Woketarian say that in an interview -- some Registered Democrat "teacher" flat out saying that expecting black kids to show up on time, do their homework and be respectful is "white supremacy."

Right, Admin?

Prove it.

I'd say do your own research, but Dovey did it for you.

That's what you people think of black kids. It's racist and disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Lmao

I'm serious. I heard a Woketarian say that in an interview -- some Registered Democrat "teacher" flat out saying that expecting black kids to show up on time, do their homework and be respectful is "white supremacy."

Right, Admin?

Prove it.

I'd say do your own research, but Dovey did it for you.

That's what you people think of black kids. It's racist and disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourselves.
serious

I can't think of anything more racist since the days of the clan burning crosses in front of people's homes

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Fuck me, @Holliday1881 ... are these people trying to jack yer thread into "whites are rayciss" when it's a perfectly cromulent topic the way you presented it?

Fucking trolls. I can't see some of the posts but trolls shit on everything.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I have given this good and proper consideration over the course of time and am in favor of Standard time, and quit fucking with the clocks.

Nice article.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Daylight savings is very effective here in Australia. But I heard places like Canada sometimes only have their sunsets at 11pm over particularly seasons. Any truth in that?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
I have given this good and proper consideration over the course of time and am in favor of Standard time, and quit fucking with the clocks.

Nice article.
Daylight savings is very effective here in Australia. But I heard places like Canada sometimes only have their sunsets at 11pm over particularly seasons. Any truth in that?
Some geographies close to either pole can have seasons of time with near to 24 hrs. of sunlight.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Nice article.
Some geographies close to either pole can have seasons of time with near to 24 hrs. of sunlight.
Of course. Daylight savings works within a few hours of seasonal change. Would it even make a difference with you guys though? Not all states in Australia use the daylight savings system. Western Australia for example, doesn’t use it at all. When I was living in WA, I found the system to be a pain in the arse, as many banks or insurance companies go through New South Wales. They were always closed by the time I knocked off work.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Nice article.
Of course. Daylight savings works within a few hours of seasonal change. Would it even make a difference with you guys though? Not all states in Australia use the daylight savings system. Western Australia for example, doesn’t use it at all. When I was living in WA, I found the system to be a pain in the arse, as many banks or insurance companies go through New South Wales. They were always closed by the time I knocked off work.
Personally I never really found it to be all that big of a challenge, an occasional annoyance sure, was I ever caught up short by the time change, probably a time or two. But nothing that stands out front in my mind.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Nice article.
Personally I never really found it to be all that big of a challenge, an occasional annoyance sure, was I ever caught up short by the time change, probably a time or two. But nothing that stands out front in my mind.
For me it was more about needing to speak to a human being when they were on an appropriate time-line. Online Q and A was never my cup of tea. This probably applies also to people that couldn’t take time off work to solve their financial issues: students or employees with strict protocols.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Lmao

Right, Admin?

Prove it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lmao

Right, Admin?

Prove it.

God it's just so ignorant its astounding.

"White culture"? Right so black and brown people dont do any of that stuff. It's like they view nonwhite people as animals.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Lmao

Right, Admin?

Prove it.

"White culture"? Right so black and brown people dont do any of that stuff. It's like they view nonwhite people as animals.
Calm down….let’s get back on topic. Thanking you kindly.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lmao

Right, Admin?

Prove it.

Calm down….let’s get back on topic. Thanking you kindly.
Dove is well known for derailing threads.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Nice article.

When I was in the north of Scotland one summer, the gloaming lasted until about 11, so it's probably true in the north of Canada as well. It was very beautiful.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So is this person:
Prove it.

No shit. I didnt even bring up that side talk....all I did was provide the evidence that was requested and made one comment about it.

I completely ignored Breaks thread jacking attempt because I wasnt going to help him derail another thread with his irrational and personal issues with other posters.

It wasnt thread derailing when the topic of "being on time is racist" was brought up. I guess it's only derailing when the claim was backed.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

So is this person:
Prove it.
Lest we all lose sight of the original challenge, @Reggie_Essent claimed that the teacher in question was a "registered Democrat."

The burden of proof of this claim is upon him, and he's been challenged on it.

While I regard the claim as lying entirely within the Realm of Possibility, I haven't seen any "proof" so I regard the Howler's post and other (hidden from me) posts as trollish and unhelpful, adding nothing but noise to the debate.

As I said earlier, trolls shit on everything.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Okay so Levon has me on ignore and saying its because "trolls shit on everything" because evidently backing claims and asking for them to back theirs is "trolling"

So I guess he thinks off topic blather and baseless accusations isnt trolling and any direct questions or points he doesnt like are "trolling".

That's pretty convenient when your goal is to avoid any honest conversation.