Is it Standard Best Practices for the CFO to a Bazillionaire Business Tycoon, to Surrender to Law Enforcement?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
This just in: Trump was observed driving 4.2 miles over the speed limit

federal projectors are working closely with the DOJ to determine how many consecutive life sentences would be appropriate in this instance

oh, and admin is a serious faggot

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
215321795_6047300361948444_7911716607463363575_n.jpg
Any minute now?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Pay no attention to the only man to work for the Trump Organization longer than Trump, being stripped of his authority.... Perfectly normal routine best practices...
Trump Organization removes indicted top finance officer Allen Weisselberg from leadership roles at dozens of subsidiaries
By David A. Fahrenthold and Shayna Jacobs

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
lol!

Quick send him big money stat, before deep State seizes his shizzle

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I heard a rumor from a very credible source that the NY DA has solid proof that Trump removed a mattress label on or about 1986.

He's so fucked now

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh what a shame, now Trump's "I don't understand how elections work' Lawyer is quitting. But she did say it was because someone said mean things about her, so it's not like she's giving up. Wink wink, know what I mean?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Pay no attention to the only man to work for the Trump Organization longer than Trump, being stripped of his authority.... Perfectly normal routine best practices...
Trump Organization removes indicted top finance officer Allen Weisselberg from leadership roles at dozens of subsidiaries
By David A. Fahrenthold and Shayna Jacobs

lol!

Quick send him big money stat, before deep State seizes his shizzle
more nothingburger:

A person familiar with the company who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss its internal decisionmaking told The Washington Post: “Allen Weisselberg’s at the company. He’s got a job. He’s going to remain at the company.”