What is the standard height of a towel bar in a standard bathroom?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I'm going to be installing a new one in one of the 4 bathrooms in my 4300sq ft home. You remember the one, right? 7 bedrooms, 15 car driveway, Olympic size swimming pool. 8 person whirlpool heated spa enclosed in an all Cedar gazebo. Situated on nearly 2 acres of beautiful landscape adjacent to a private lake?

That one.

And I want to make sure I'm doing it up to spec and according to codes and applicable standards

thank you

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I hit the bullseye

lolz

You outed yourself as a brokey with the desire for a standard towel bar lol.

You are supposed to buy a Mexican toddler from the border and have him stand there holding freshly heated one for you like all the really wealthy people like Bratt Pitt do.

Duh.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You outed yourself as a brokey with the desire for a standard towel bar lol.

You are supposed to buy a Mexican toddler from the border and have him stand there holding freshly heated one for you like all the really wealthy people like Bratt Pitt do.

Duh.
Oh my.

Perhaps I should have indicated that I wanted to purchase a towel bar worth more than two motorcycles at pottery barn and maybe that would have been more appropriate? For dummies like Pig who cannot read?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh my.

Perhaps I should have indicated that I wanted to purchase a towel bar worth more than two motorcycles at pottery barn and maybe that would have been more appropriate? For dummies like Pig who cannot read?

No dear.

You need a "towel bar" from Balenciaga. Feel me?

Otherwise you are just a broke ass.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
No dear.

You need a "towel bar" from Balenciaga. Feel me?

Otherwise you are just a broke ass.
Notice how I said "

standard height of a towel bar​

and not "standard towel bar" as Pig suggests.

Do you see what I mean about this filthy cow and poor reading ability?

California school systems -- sheesh

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Well I'll be damned

What's this we see here in this beautiful bathroom befitting a rather pricey home!

it's a towel bar!

Two in fact!

And towels! Sitting on the countertops! But rich people don't have towels? Why would they need those!

portrait-luxurious-bathroom-mansion-photo-luxurious-bathroom-mansion-191845586.jpg

But we must forgive Pig for this innocent oversight as she is neither savvy in her reading comprehension abilities nor hygiene practices -- so things involving bathing are obviously unfamiliar to her

*snickers*

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Notice how I said "

standard height of a towel bar​

and not "standard towel bar" as Pig suggests.

Do you see what I mean about this filthy cow and poor reading ability?

California school systems -- sheesh

At least she is literate, though. A luxury not given to every CA child anymore.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
At least she is literate, though. A luxury not given to every CA child anymore.
you're pretty generous with your references to what is literate there.. dear

People with money don't have towel bars!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
wait a minute wait a minute wait a minute

I think I know where Dove is going with this one.

Pig was pulling the old make herself look like a complete fucking imbecile who cannot read and doesn't bathe troll.

Yeah, she's a fucking ace on that one.

Buutttt -- to be that convincing one really has to wonder

No One

Factory Bastard
I grew up in a luxuriously appointed home which had at least 8 towel bars. It was great to step out of teh shower and have that towel just waiting there, freshly washed and nicely pressed by the housekeeper.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well I'll be damned

What's this we see here in this beautiful bathroom befitting a rather pricey home!

it's a towel bar!

Two in fact!

And towels! Sitting on the countertops! But rich people don't have towels? Why would they need those!

portrait-luxurious-bathroom-mansion-photo-luxurious-bathroom-mansion-191845586.jpg

But we must forgive Pig for this innocent oversight as she is neither savvy in her reading comprehension abilities nor hygiene practices -- so things involving bathing are obviously unfamiliar to her

*snickers*

Say dream time right on the photo. Dream on Stubby.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I grew up in a luxuriously appointed home which had at least 8 towel bars. It was great to step out of teh shower and have that towel just waiting there, freshly washed and nicely pressed by the housekeeper.
Pig doesn't like towel bars because towel bars hold towels and towels are associated with bathing.

A practice that irritates her greatly. Bathing is CLEAN MAN BAD!

And when she does need to dry herself off she does so with an area rug.

I could see where talk of towels would get under her rolls.

If I am looking at it from a dumb pig who cannot read point of view.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I dont even like that bathroom. All that glass. It's way too big.

I dont think I could be comfortable amongst the rich. And it is because I'm picky as fuck.

I dont like that millionaire aesthetic yanno?

Thinking about cleaning that shit. Youd probably have someone else cleaning it....I couldnt even do that. I'd be going behind the maid and doing it properly. Fussing over chemicals.

I'd need a lot of dick....attached to a man...to cope with that life.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I don't think Pig likes that bathroom either. it has a bathtub and she has no need for such things.

Plus, even if she did bathe on occasion that tub is far too small for her.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I don't think Pig likes that bathroom either. it has a bathtub and she has no need for such things.

She would need one of those "wet room" bathrooms where half the room is the shower and the water just goes into a drain in the middle of the floor.

Get like 5 or 6...or 10 of those power sprayers on the walls lol. Just roll her on in and flip a switch and let it happen for like 30 minutes and than have like an air dryer come out of the ceiling lol.

I'm very fond of claw foot bathtubs. Write that down for the next lifetime ♡

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'm sure that fairy faggot @Admin. would enjoy a party with all of his sailor buddies and their insertion boats in a bathroom that.

Crotchless wet suites with spank fins and snorkels whut?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Alright......sweaty man ass and insertions into sweaty man ass is my tap out LOL.

They are gonna be all up in here slapping at me and calling me a whore.

No One

Factory Bastard

One of our fellow Men of Virtue of yesteryear was fond of suggesting that fatass farm animals like poark would use a bath tub to defecate, or "lay track" in his memorable turn of phrase.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Alright......sweaty man ass and insertions into sweaty man ass is my tap out LOL.

They are gonna be all up in here slapping at me and calling me a whore.
And screeching and despising you because you lack one essential element in a life partner

A penis!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
One of our fellow Men of Virtue of yesteryear was fond of suggesting that fatass farm animals like poark would use a bath tub to defecate, or "lay track" in his memorable turn of phrase.
:LOL3:

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I dont think I could be comfortable amongst the rich. And it is because I'm picky as fuck.

I dont like that millionaire aesthetic yanno?

Same.
I understand how a lot, probably even most, people find such accommodations impressive but to me they're just... conspicuous consumption and to my eye that's gauche.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And screeching and despising you because you lack one essential element in a life partner

A penis!

I was gonna blast some of my self deprecating humor on this and point out I have a lot of penis....its just not (always) attached to my body.

But I dont have the energy to ride that out (lol) to the end while fighting off Murd and Admin so....instead I'm gonna talk about how I was gonna talk about it while not actually directly talking about it.

Is Blandy okay?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Is Blandy okay?
I think he and admong finally met for coffee

and a little shirts off & oiled up gym time somewhere private

you know purely platonic guy stuff that sailors do to remind them of the good ole days

whut