Is Moshe LokStein bitter because he is not white`?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Lately Moshe LokBerg is spreading false information about history.

I feel he has also guilt for not being white!

Unfortunately: White is right!

Sorry Moshe.

NOT Welcome!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Moshe LokBerg LOL!

I don't understand his mindset, it's baffling to say the least.

Normally it indicates that the individual is Jewish, has partial Jewish ancestry or a Jewish spouse....

He denies all of this though, so fuck knows!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Moshe LokBerg LOL!

I don't understand his mindset, it's baffling to say the least.

Normally it indicates that the individual is Jewish, has partial Jewish ancestry or a Jewish spouse....

He denies all of this though, so fuck knows!

I read the thread. Moshe is very suspect.

Maybe he is a criminal.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You retarded assed faggits! LOL! I've really raped the shit outta you 2 dorks by exposing the ridiculousness of you denying your gay lovin fuhrer's genocide. Just own that shit already! hitler was a genocidal piece of shit. At least be proud of it! You 2 are a couple of bitch assed pussies! hitler weeps!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You retarded assed faggits! LOL! I've really raped the shit outta you 2 dorks by exposing the ridiculousness of you denying your gay lovin fuhrer's genocide. Just own that shit already! hitler was a genocidal piece of shit. At least be proud of it! You 2 are a couple of bitch assed pussies! hitler weeps!

Fella, you're melting.....

I haven't once resorted to hurling abuse at you, I've attempted to keep this disagreement as civil as possible.

So much truth has been provided for you, yet you refuse to acknowledge any of it.

Just why are you so hell bent on defending all things Kosher?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I haven't once resorted to hurling abuse at you, I've attempted to keep this disagreement as civil as possible.

So much truth has been provided for you, yet you refuse to acknowledge any of it.

He’s a Jew. Duh lol

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He’s a Jew. Duh lol
You dumb bitch, if I was a jew, I wouldnt be embarrassed about admitting it. If my wife was a jew, that wouldnt bother me either. Guess what else? If I worshiped hitler, I'd be proud that he exterminated 6 million jews too! I wouldnt hide behind piles of ridiculous bullshit air claiming the 12 million he butchered were from disease and starvation!......

And this brings up another unavoidable fact, the people hitler DID starve to death, why the hell was that? I damn well saw all those well fed german assholes burying the bodied in their suits and ties! They werent suffering starvation whatsoever! Otherwise, their suits wouldnt have fit them so well!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
iu

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I made my objections to immigrants very clear to owlgorz entire inferwebs way before I ever encountered any of you assholes. Spare me the bullshit, ladies. Your ONLY problem with me is I dont buy your dinged up indoctrination that butchering all the jews are the keys to paradise and I smooshed your hitler circle jerk.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I made my objections to immigrants very clear to owlgorz entire inferwebs way before I ever encountered any of you assholes. Spare me the bullshit, ladies. Your ONLY problem with me is I dont buy your dinged up indoctrination that butchering all the jews are the keys to paradise and a smooshed your hitler circle jerk.
You done NOTHING except get bombarded with evidence to which you done the old fingers in your ears la la la la libtard thing... You think too highly of yourself you're just another version of them... Anti-white traitor!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Is that open borders for Israel still going, I remember it on FB and Twitter a while back Lulz.
Dunno, haven't seen anything about it it's probably been nuked from the internet by now...
Dummy, American Jews want unfettered immigration into israel. At least have a fukin clue about the people you want to exterminate. Sheesh!

Damn, you melting, Moshe!

Don’t forget ! You are FAT! Your blood pressure, Moshe!

Eat some MATZEN!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I made my objections to immigrants very clear to owlgorz entire inferwebs way before I ever encountered any of you assholes. Spare me the bullshit, ladies. Your ONLY problem with me is I dont buy your dinged up indoctrination that butchering all the jews are the keys to paradise and a smooshed your hitler circle jerk.
You done NOTHING except get bombarded with evidence to which you done the old fingers in your ears la la la la libtard thing... You think too highly of yourself you're just another version of them... Anti-white traitor!
Dummy, your "evidence" is a slew of airclaims. Total nonsense. 1000% bullshit! All those skeletal prisoners alone were enough evidence to eliminate germany. The video evidence is a slam dunk all over your hitler buttworship.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is that open borders for Israel still going, I remember it on FB and Twitter a while back Lulz.
Dunno, haven't seen anything about it it's probably been nuked from the internet by now...
Dummy, American Jews want unfettered immigration into israel. At least have a fukin clue about the people you want to exterminate. Sheesh!

Eat some MATZEN!
WTF is your I.Q. up to now, dummy? Will it ever reach 90? No? Der Fuhrer euthanized ding dongs like you. Again, he wasnt all bad! My BP was 120/79 during my last visit. Bet yours is higher. Total cholesterol is under 150 too! PWN3D!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Too much Jewery here lately. Gtfo here Lokmar
Chew off Shamps foreskin off his tiny helmut, bish. Maybe a lil sunlight will burn off the cheese and make it grow.
You must be one smelly fat cunt if you don't know what soap and a daily shower does... Why don't you cut off the folds of fat around your neck and do the world a favour? You disgusting leech, do one!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Eat some MATZEN!
WTF is your I.Q. up to now, dummy? Will it ever reach 90? No? Der Fuhrer euthanized ding dongs like you. Again, he wasnt all bad! My BP was 120/79 during my last visit. Bet yours is higher. Total cholesterol is under 150 too! PWN3D!
Baha fuckin BULLSHIT!!!! You're a fat disgusting religious freak!!! You're so fucking awkward and a mess!!! Away and suck your gun off you fuckin bed wetter!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Too much Jewery here lately. Gtfo here Lokmar
Chew off Shamps foreskin off his tiny helmut, bish. Maybe a lil sunlight will burn off the cheese and make it grow.
You must be one smelly fat cunt if you don't know what soap and a daily shower does... Why don't you cut off the folds of fat around your neck and do the world a favour? You disgusting leech, do one!
Just curious, bitch mitts, WTF made you think I was fat? Is that what it took to make you feel better?