Scientific Study determines cause of doubt and bitter sadness among conservatives.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

angrydwarf.jpg

He's just an angry young man.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
One thing about this tall vs. short shit, is that sometimes the taller guy start it.

About 7 years ago I was doing overnight installs at McDonald's restaurants - replacing their POS systems and their network hardware. A good mix of manual and technical labour. A lot of the same people worked at the different locations.

One guy was quite tall - 6'8 or 6'9. He was great for some situations, because he could reach so high.

There were a bunch of instances where strength was needed and there was something he could not do because he was not strong enough, but I could do it. Whatever, I did not rub it in or anything.

But I think it made him feel inadequate or challenged or something. Because he started a conversation about "Who could kick who's ass?" I was in my late 40's and he was in his mid 20's. When I was in my mid-20's, there is no way I would have talked with a guy 20+ years older than me about "Who could kick who's ass?" But whatever, he wanted to talk about it. I told him that I thought I could kick his ass. He said "There is no way. I am too tall. I could jab and jab and keep you away."

He said it a few times and even shadow boxed, showing his very long reach. I said "Dude, let's do a little sparring. We stop as soon as someone says "Stop." Okay?" He agreed. I slipped one jab, stepped in, and threw a uppercut/hook into his ribs. He went down to one knee and said "Stop." One punch TKO.

Shit, I could probably soak up 50 of his jabs. And any time I got close, I could wreck his body. This is a case where 99999 times out of 100000 I demolish the guy.

Does that make me the bad guy for teaching him a lesson?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Is this the thread where admin was last seen sucking cock?
That faggit will suck a dick anywhere.
Pwn3t X 2

ab43e5674690570d0d5f224835e22419.jpg

Get a short room guys.
6' is short, faggot? I guess it might be if I can still fit in your ass, huh?
Admin just wants to suck your cock bro
Imagine that, a short guy comes into a thread about short guys and then demonstrates some serious short guy shit.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Pwn3t X 2

Get a short room guys.
Imagine that, a short guy comes into a thread about short guys and then demonstrates some serious short guy shit.
Imagine you not being in a shower sucking cock with vigor and glee

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Pwn3t X 2

Get a short room guys.
Imagine you not being in a shower sucking cock with vigor and glee
TS,DR
same-man-same.jpg

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Scientific studies have actually show leftists have more mental illness and conservatives tend to be happier.

JS.
THey also show that soyboys fresh out of the Navy tend to suck way too much cock

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Pwn3t X 2

Get a short room guys.
As much as that fukin cunt hates me, he'd call a truce to take a load if I'd give it to him. Nasty motherfucker.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
One thing about this tall vs. short shit, is that sometimes the taller guy start it.

About 7 years ago I was doing overnight installs at McDonald's restaurants - replacing their POS systems and their network hardware. A good mix of manual and technical labour. A lot of the same people worked at the different locations.

One guy was quite tall - 6'8 or 6'9. He was great for some situations, because he could reach so high.

There were a bunch of instances where strength was needed and there was something he could not do because he was not strong enough, but I could do it. Whatever, I did not rub it in or anything.

But I think it made him feel inadequate or challenged or something. Because he started a conversation about "Who could kick who's ass?" I was in my late 40's and he was in his mid 20's. When I was in my mid-20's, there is no way I would have talked with a guy 20+ years older than me about "Who could kick who's ass?" But whatever, he wanted to talk about it. I told him that I thought I could kick his ass. He said "There is no way. I am too tall. I could jab and jab and keep you away."

He said it a few times and even shadow boxed, showing his very long reach. I said "Dude, let's do a little sparring. We stop as soon as someone says "Stop." Okay?" He agreed. I slipped one jab, stepped in, and threw a uppercut/hook into his ribs. He went down to one knee and said "Stop." One punch TKO.

Shit, I could probably soak up 50 of his jabs. And any time I got close, I could wreck his body. This is a case where 99999 times out of 100000 I demolish the guy.

Does that make me the bad guy for teaching him a lesson?
Not at all. Sometimes a cunt like that needs a lesson.