Is Moshe LokStein bitter because he is not white`?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is that open borders for Israel still going, I remember it on FB and Twitter a while back Lulz.
Dunno, haven't seen anything about it it's probably been nuked from the internet by now...
Dummy, American Jews want unfettered immigration into israel. At least have a fukin clue about the people you want to exterminate. Sheesh!

Damn, you melting, Moshe!

Don’t forget ! You are FAT! Your blood pressure, Moshe!

Eat some MATZEN!
WTF is your I.Q. up to now, dummy? Will it ever reach 90? No? Der Fuhrer euthanized ding dongs like you. Again, he wasnt all bad! My BP was 120/79 during my last visit. Bet yours is higher. Total cholesterol is under 150 too! PWN3D!
Baha fuckin BULLSHIT!!!! You're a fat disgusting religious freak!!! You're so fucking awkward and a mess!!! Away and suck your gun off you fuckin bed wetter!!
Nope, not at all! My doctor and the nurses are always amazed at my numbers! When you're pushing 50 years old, I bet you're not even close.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Too much Jewery here lately. Gtfo here Lokmar
Chew off Shamps foreskin off his tiny helmut, bish. Maybe a lil sunlight will burn off the cheese and make it grow.
You must be one smelly fat cunt if you don't know what soap and a daily shower does... Why don't you cut off the folds of fat around your neck and do the world a favour? You disgusting leech, do one!
Just curious, bitch mitts, WTF made you think I was fat? Is that what it took to make you feel better?
I know you're a fat bed wetting cunt!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Is that open borders for Israel still going, I remember it on FB and Twitter a while back Lulz.
Dunno, haven't seen anything about it it's probably been nuked from the internet by now...
Dummy, American Jews want unfettered immigration into israel. At least have a fukin clue about the people you want to exterminate. Sheesh!

Eat some MATZEN!
WTF is your I.Q. up to now, dummy? Will it ever reach 90? No? Der Fuhrer euthanized ding dongs like you. Again, he wasnt all bad! My BP was 120/79 during my last visit. Bet yours is higher. Total cholesterol is under 150 too! PWN3D!
Baha fuckin BULLSHIT!!!! You're a fat disgusting religious freak!!! You're so fucking awkward and a mess!!! Away and suck your gun off you fuckin bed wetter!!
Nope, not at all! My doctor and the nurses are always amazed at my numbers! When you're pushing 50 years old, I bet you're not even close.
I don't smoke or drink that much and eat healthy, #fail fatty!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Chew off Shamps foreskin off his tiny helmut, bish. Maybe a lil sunlight will burn off the cheese and make it grow.
You must be one smelly fat cunt if you don't know what soap and a daily shower does... Why don't you cut off the folds of fat around your neck and do the world a favour? You disgusting leech, do one!
Just curious, bitch mitts, WTF made you think I was fat? Is that what it took to make you feel better?
LOLZ! Yep, you're so self conscious, everyone else has to be fat or you're not pretty enough! What a lil bitch! Get anorexia and just die already, DDD.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Eat some MATZEN!
I don't smoke or drink that much and eat healthy, #fail fatty!!
I dont smoke, but I drink Whiskey. #MASTERRACE!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
LOLZ! Yep, you're so self conscious, everyone else has to be fat or you're not pretty enough! What a lil bitch! Get anorexia and just die already, DDD.

Your blood pressure , Moshe! Think about your blood pressure. No melting.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Try to lift, you fatso. Makes such a difference seeing your pic here. LoL

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Your blood pressure , Moshe! Think about your blood pressure. No melting.
Still 120/79, retard. Speaking of 79....thats prolly your IQ, aint it! #TRIGGERED!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You dont like it when I pimp slap your boyfriend, do ya faggit? "Lokmar make retard dilfdo ANGRY!!!!!" BWAAAAHAHAHAHA!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You dont like it when I pimp slap your boyfriend, do ya faggit? "Lokmar make retard dilfdo ANGRY!!!!!" BWAAAAHAHAHAHA!
I must've missed myself getting "pimp slapped" fatty... :LOL3:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Only in your world lard ass, away and gorge on some deep fried butter...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Glad you liked it! PWN3D!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL, you're softer than baby shit, bitch mitts! Bet your poor mother pissed herself several times waiting for you to get out of the bathroom on Saturday nights. Sooo tough to get that "look" just right! BWAAAHAHAHAHA! I bet the fags love you to death!

BTW, Did you finally get to go to the Derek Zoolander School for Ants, dumb ass?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL, you're softer than baby shit, bitch mitts! Bet your poor mother pissed herself several times waiting for you to get out of the bathroom on Saturday nights. Sooo tough to get that "look" just right! BWAAAHAHAHAHA! I bet the fags love you to death!

BTW, Did you finally get to go to the Derek Zoolander School for Ants, dumb ass?

Do you miss your FORESKIN; MOshe??

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Miss it? I never knew it was gone! Meanwhile, the bitches and I enjoy my big helmet in their gooch! Dont tell me you're one of those dirty dog dik faggits too? Guess that dick cheese helps you faggits penetrate each other, ehh? Dirty faggit!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Miss it? I never knew it was gone! Meanwhile, the bitches and I enjoy my big helmet in their gooch! Dont tell me you're one of those dirty dog dik faggits too? Guess that dick cheese helps you faggits penetrate each other, ehh? Dirty faggit!
Bahahahahahahah!!!!!

@Aryan and @SHAMPAIN look!!!!

He has no FORESKIN. He is a MAZEL SWINE!!!! :doink1::Dickhead:

He has penis envy!!!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Bahaha!! Sorry brah!!!! I am clean 100 percent all the time. No dick cheese.

How does it feel Moshe CockSnip```????

DId a rabbi BYTEed you cock off when you was a boi???? OOOOYYYY VEEEEYYYYY!!!!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

WTF are you on about now? You talking about my angry face chubs, yeah so hard to pull a face you fuckin inbred kike... Fuckin soft, aye right I'd knock fuck outta you!! :LOL3:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Why do you use that girl gamer PWND thing at 50 you pathetic old turd? Cringe!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

The 2000s called. LoL! The 50 yo fuck acts like a teen.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Bahahahahahahah!!!!!

@Aryan and @SHAMPAIN look!!!!

He has no FORESKIN. He is a MAZEL SWINE!!!! :doink1::Dickhead:

He has penis envy!!!
LOL! ^^^ What a retarded dik magnet!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Bahaha!! Sorry brah!!!! I am clean 100 percent all the time. No dick cheese.

How does it feel Moshe CockSnip```????

DId a rabbi BYTEed you cock off when you was a boi???? OOOOYYYY VEEEEYYYYY!!!!
Sure thing, shit dik.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

WTF are you on about now? You talking about my angry face chubs, yeah so hard to pull a face you fuckin inbred kike... Fuckin soft, aye right I'd knock fuck outta you!! :LOL3:
One retard at a time DDD. :Happy5:You wouldnt knock out jack shit, bitch mitts. You'd prolly break those soft, girly bitch mitts of yours.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
PWN3D!