Is Moshe LokStein bitter because he is not white`?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Too much Jewery here lately. Gtfo here Lokmar
Chew off Shamps foreskin off his tiny helmut, bish. Maybe a lil sunlight will burn off the cheese and make it grow.
You must be one smelly fat cunt if you don't know what soap and a daily shower does... Why don't you cut off the folds of fat around your neck and do the world a favour? You disgusting leech, do one!
Just curious, bitch mitts, WTF made you think I was fat? Is that what it took to make you feel better?
I know you're a fat bed wetting cunt!
LOLZ! Yep, you're so self conscious, everyone else has to be fat or you're not pretty enough! What a lil bitch! Get anorexia and just die already, DDD.
Only in your world lard ass, away and gorge on some deep fried butter...
LOL, you're softer than baby shit, bitch mitts! Bet your poor mother pissed herself several times waiting for you to get out of the bathroom on Saturday nights. Sooo tough to get that "look" just right! BWAAAHAHAHAHA! I bet the fags love you to death!

BTW, Did you finally get to go to the Derek Zoolander School for Ants, dumb ass?
WTF are you on about now? You talking about my angry face chubs, yeah so hard to pull a face you fuckin inbred kike... Fuckin soft, aye right I'd knock fuck outta you!! :LOL3:
One retard at a time DDD. :Happy5:You wouldnt knock out jack shit, bitch mitts. You'd prolly break those soft, girly bitch mitts of yours.
nZQ077l.png

Damn, all those places must be wrong...

No wonder Jews HATED Pauline Hansen's One Nation party... That cartoon makes sense to me. lol

They hate memes because these images have the potential of providing easily digestible information and arousing interest among lots of people if created correctly.

iu
Baha that guy behind knows what's up!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Chew off Shamps foreskin off his tiny helmut, bish. Maybe a lil sunlight will burn off the cheese and make it grow.
You must be one smelly fat cunt if you don't know what soap and a daily shower does... Why don't you cut off the folds of fat around your neck and do the world a favour? You disgusting leech, do one!
Just curious, bitch mitts, WTF made you think I was fat? Is that what it took to make you feel better?
LOLZ! Yep, you're so self conscious, everyone else has to be fat or you're not pretty enough! What a lil bitch! Get anorexia and just die already, DDD.
LOL, you're softer than baby shit, bitch mitts! Bet your poor mother pissed herself several times waiting for you to get out of the bathroom on Saturday nights. Sooo tough to get that "look" just right! BWAAAHAHAHAHA! I bet the fags love you to death!

BTW, Did you finally get to go to the Derek Zoolander School for Ants, dumb ass?
WTF are you on about now? You talking about my angry face chubs, yeah so hard to pull a face you fuckin inbred kike... Fuckin soft, aye right I'd knock fuck outta you!! :LOL3:
One retard at a time DDD. :Happy5:You wouldnt knock out jack shit, bitch mitts. You'd prolly break those soft, girly bitch mitts of yours.
nZQ077l.png

No wonder Jews HATED Pauline Hansen's One Nation party... That cartoon makes sense to me. lol

They hate memes because these images have the potential of providing easily digestible information and arousing interest among lots of people if created correctly.

iu
That is organized crime which is rife in China, Nigeria, Russia, South American drug cartels... EVERYWHERE, ...

Australia is jailing an Indian couple for keeping a slave for 8 years...paying the slave $3.00 a day... The slave collapsed and was taken to hospital weighing 40 kilos. She can't speak English ... now she is being nursed in an old people's home and will forever need a catheter. (sp?)

How many other slaves are being kept?.... Jews got nothing compared to Indians.

India is quite literally full of shit, the people are smelly, primitve vermin who bathe in sewage and pimp their kids out to rich western homos. Fuck that place, it's arguably even worse than Africa.

Israel is the captial of organ harvesting and human trafficking, along with their Zio cohorts in Russia, sex slavery is another money making venture for the K1kes due to a neverending supply of pretty and extremely poor Eastern European females on tap in the likes of Ukraine, Belarus etc.

Remember when Napal had an earthquake... The Indian sex traffickers went to Napal to steal the children and throw them in brothels... I consider them the most vile of all countries.

It gets ya down dwelling on sub-human scum.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

nZQ077l.png

TD:DR
We all know you're too dumb to read, you just played yourself dumbass!! :LOL3: Fuck me you're thick as fuck...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

nZQ077l.png

We all know you're too dumb to read, you just played yourself dumbass!! :LOL3: Fuck me you're thick as fuck...
DDD, did my not caring hurt? You really are a soft lil bitch!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

nZQ077l.png

You care, that's why it's guaranteed replies with you Scrappy Doo... See ya!
PMS9QYV.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

nZQ077l.png

You care, that's why it's guaranteed replies with you Scrappy Doo... See ya!
PMS9QYV.jpg
So just to recap:

DDD has fantasies about shit spraying me.

Reality says I'll cut him in half with the M4 before he even farts.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Scrappy Doo is sooo tough!!! :LOL3:
Did you hug your spider today, bitch mitts?
Is that meant to be offensive or something tough guy? You're about as funny as cancer ffs, I'd ask you to post the size of your hands against mine but your thick as shit Hill Billy ass doesn't know how to post pics... :Whaaa:
NBOEPr3.jpg
Yea, I knew you'd get all butthurt about spider abuse! LMFAO! Ya faggit!
Being cruel to animals of all types is for absolute cunts Scrappy thats why you do it, angry at the short straw you pulled at birth! Fuckin loser! You're on your first strike...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is that meant to be offensive or something tough guy? You're about as funny as cancer ffs, I'd ask you to post the size of your hands against mine but your thick as shit Hill Billy ass doesn't know how to post pics... :Whaaa:
NBOEPr3.jpg
Being cruel to animals of all types is for absolute cunts Scrappy thats why you do it, angry at the short straw you pulled at birth! Fuckin loser! You're on your first strike...
Oooooohhhhhhh SCARY!!!!!!!! I got a german shepherd just like faggit assed hitler BTW! Am I absolved?:Happy5:Ya fukin pussy?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
NBOEPr3.jpg
Oooooohhhhhhh SCARY!!!!!!!! I got a german shepherd just like faggit assed hitler BTW! Am I absolved?:Happy5:Ya fukin pussy?
Oh shut your pathetic whining ass you complete fuck up, stick to posting stupid videos of old men shooting stationary objects like that's going to drive fear into anyone lol you're just proving how dense your fat face is...
Vr9ADcI.png

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
NBOEPr3.jpg
Oh shut your pathetic whining ass you complete fuck up, stick to posting stupid videos of old men shooting stationary objects like that's going to drive fear into anyone lol you're just proving how dense your fat face is...
Vr9ADcI.png
Wow! Didnt know there were aryan jews! hitler weeps! :Beatdown2:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
NBOEPr3.jpg
Vr9ADcI.png
Great comeback Hershal ffs, "Aryan Jews" ppppffffhhhhttttt you're pathetic!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
NBOEPr3.jpg
Vr9ADcI.png
Thanks bitch mitts! I couldnt resist with the blond hair and all..... ya faggit!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
NBOEPr3.jpg
Vr9ADcI.png
Thanks bitch mitts! I couldnt resist with the blond hair and all..... ya faggit!
Are you colour blind as well as dense?