Is Moshe LokStein bitter because he is not white`?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Too much Jewery here lately. Gtfo here Lokmar
Chew off Shamps foreskin off his tiny helmut, bish. Maybe a lil sunlight will burn off the cheese and make it grow.
You must be one smelly fat cunt if you don't know what soap and a daily shower does... Why don't you cut off the folds of fat around your neck and do the world a favour? You disgusting leech, do one!
Just curious, bitch mitts, WTF made you think I was fat? Is that what it took to make you feel better?
I know you're a fat bed wetting cunt!
LOLZ! Yep, you're so self conscious, everyone else has to be fat or you're not pretty enough! What a lil bitch! Get anorexia and just die already, DDD.
Only in your world lard ass, away and gorge on some deep fried butter...
LOL, you're softer than baby shit, bitch mitts! Bet your poor mother pissed herself several times waiting for you to get out of the bathroom on Saturday nights. Sooo tough to get that "look" just right! BWAAAHAHAHAHA! I bet the fags love you to death!

BTW, Did you finally get to go to the Derek Zoolander School for Ants, dumb ass?
WTF are you on about now? You talking about my angry face chubs, yeah so hard to pull a face you fuckin inbred kike... Fuckin soft, aye right I'd knock fuck outta you!! :LOL3:
One retard at a time DDD. :Happy5:You wouldnt knock out jack shit, bitch mitts. You'd prolly break those soft, girly bitch mitts of yours.
nZQ077l.png

Damn, all those places must be wrong...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Chew off Shamps foreskin off his tiny helmut, bish. Maybe a lil sunlight will burn off the cheese and make it grow.
You must be one smelly fat cunt if you don't know what soap and a daily shower does... Why don't you cut off the folds of fat around your neck and do the world a favour? You disgusting leech, do one!
Just curious, bitch mitts, WTF made you think I was fat? Is that what it took to make you feel better?
Try to lift, you fatso. Makes such a difference seeing your pic here. LoL
You dont like it when I pimp slap your boyfriend, do ya faggit? "Lokmar make retard dilfdo ANGRY!!!!!" BWAAAAHAHAHAHA!
I must've missed myself getting "pimp slapped" fatty... :LOL3:
Glad you liked it! PWN3D!
Why do you use that girl gamer PWND thing at 50 you pathetic old turd? Cringe!

The 2000s called. LoL! The 50 yo fuck acts like a teen.
Meanwhile, you're:
1. gay AF
2. retarded
3. broke
4. running the inferwebs on a jew built intel processor!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOLZ! Yep, you're so self conscious, everyone else has to be fat or you're not pretty enough! What a lil bitch! Get anorexia and just die already, DDD.
LOL, you're softer than baby shit, bitch mitts! Bet your poor mother pissed herself several times waiting for you to get out of the bathroom on Saturday nights. Sooo tough to get that "look" just right! BWAAAHAHAHAHA! I bet the fags love you to death!

BTW, Did you finally get to go to the Derek Zoolander School for Ants, dumb ass?
WTF are you on about now? You talking about my angry face chubs, yeah so hard to pull a face you fuckin inbred kike... Fuckin soft, aye right I'd knock fuck outta you!! :LOL3:
One retard at a time DDD. :Happy5:You wouldnt knock out jack shit, bitch mitts. You'd prolly break those soft, girly bitch mitts of yours.
nZQ077l.png

TD:DR

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You dont like it when I pimp slap your boyfriend, do ya faggit? "Lokmar make retard dilfdo ANGRY!!!!!" BWAAAAHAHAHAHA!

Meanwhile, you're:
1. gay AF
2. retarded
3. broke

What is going on with the FORESKIN thing???

How does it feel being a mazel swine?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Meanwhile, you're:
1. gay AF
2. retarded
3. broke

Feel? I nut in a womans vag several times a week while a dirty dog dik with baby soft bitch mitts nuts in your ass. I'd say my situation:
UNTRAMEGAZORDTPARAPWN3DS yours! Ya faggit :LOL3:

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Meanwhile, you're:
1. gay AF
2. retarded
3. broke

Feel? I nut in a womans vag several times a week while a dirty dog dik with baby soft bitch mitts nuts in your ass. I'd say my situation:

Tiny sex dolls don’t count Moshe.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Meanwhile, you're:
1. gay AF
2. retarded
3. broke

Your sex doll is DDD?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Meanwhile, you're:
1. gay AF
2. retarded
3. broke

Your sex doll is DDD?

You are not my level and lower subhuman. So you aren’t allowed to ask me a question. Sorry, brah.

Again, please leave your tiny sex doll alone. Does she have breasts?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Meanwhile, you're:
1. gay AF
2. retarded
3. broke

Your sex doll is DDD?

You are not my level and lower subhuman. So you aren’t allowed to ask me a question. Sorry, brah.

Oh, your retarded clown ass is accusing my wife of being a sex doll! Hmm, I'ma call her a hawt lil sex doll tonight! Bet she rips my clothes off and makes me eat at the Y! I'll go shave before she gets home. Maybe tell DDD the same and he'll eat your ass for you, fukin faggit! :LOL3:

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Meanwhile, you're:
1. gay AF
2. retarded
3. broke

Your sex doll is DDD?

Oh, your retarded clown ass is accusing my wife of being a sex doll! Hmm, I'ma call her a hawt lil sex doll tonight! Bet she rips my clothes off and makes me eat at the Y! I'll go shave before she gets home. Maybe tell DDD the same and he'll eat your ass for you, fukin faggit! :LOL3:
LOL, so funny reading your desperate dreams. Sex dolls wont rip a clothes from a fat 50 yo betamale off. Sorrry. But keep dreaming,

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Meanwhile, you're:
1. gay AF
2. retarded
3. broke

Your sex doll is DDD?

LOL, so funny reading your desperate dreams. Sex dolls wont rip a clothes from a fat 50 yo betamale off. Sorrry. But keep dreaming,
Beta? I bet your retarded ass would fall down and cry if I let you shoot my 10ga over/under. Pussy. Your shoulder would be KAPOWN3D!CRUSHED! :NutKick:

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Meanwhile, you're:
1. gay AF
2. retarded
3. broke

Your sex doll is DDD?

Beta? I bet your retarded ass would fall down and cry if I let you shoot my 10ga over/under. Pussy. Your shoulder would be KAPOWN3D!CRUSHED! :NutKick:
Why you steal my style. ?

I PARA CRUSHED you already.

Go away . I don't talk to fat beta males who penetrate sex dolls with no ass or breasts. Scum

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Meanwhile, you're:
1. gay AF
2. retarded
3. broke

Your sex doll is DDD?

Why you steal my style. ?

I PARA CRUSHED you already.

Go away . I don't talk to fat beta males who penetrate sex dolls with no ass or breasts. Scum
Your "style" is gay AF, faggit. I didnt steal it, I took a shit on it! #PARAPWN3D!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
There the blubber merchant goes with his big bad gun shit again, how manly getting a gun out to fight but it's not as if he'd last 30 secs in a fist fight without getting his boots smoked or having a heart attack lol!!!

BTW ain't nobody jealous of that old hag you call a wife Hershal BTFO gamer girl!!!
PS you'll never have a foreskin! You've been touched by satan :LOL3:

Night night rotten dial

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There the blubber merchant goes with his big bad gun shit again, how manly getting a gun out to fight but it's not as if he'd last 30 secs in a fist fight without getting his boots smoked or having a heart attack lol!!!

BTW ain't nobody jealous of that old hag you call a wife Hershal BTFO gamer girl!!!
PS you'll never have a foreskin! You've been touched by satan :LOL3:

Night night rotten dial
Oh look, DilfDo's dirty dog dik girlfriend stopped by! Hi DDD! Go easy on ol DilfDo tonight. He may be a bit "emotional". :Happy5:

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Poor old man has no idea how we post pics here. Bahahhaah

What a top scum

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

nZQ077l.png

Bro, you need to tag me when you drop brutal truth bombs like this.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Poor old man has no idea how we post pics here. Bahahhaah

What a top scum
You went out and got the swasticker of penis tatt already, didnt you! Fukin faggit!

Do you have GAIDS???
I cant get it from YOU getting fucked in the ass all the time! This aint like voodoo dolls, dummy!
Where is the time stamp proof??
Time stamp? You dumb faggit, :LOL3: I aint taking pics for you! I aint taking pics of my new American Musclecar that does 11 seconds in a 1/4 mile either! You wanna see my fridge? Here's a link:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
scroll your faggit ass around till you get to the one thats $3500. Thats it!

Oh yea, I also got the dishwasher, convection microwave, and an electric stove. Financed all that shit for 0% at 6 months and paid it all of in 4. I bet you've never made the money I paid for those appliances in 6 months!

Fukin 5 year old washer took a shit on me about 5 - 6 months ago. They wanted $500 to repair it so I just bought a whole new fukin set! That was about $3500. Financed those free for 1 year. Paid off in 3 months. Damned finance company is spamming the shit outta me for more business.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

nZQ077l.png

No wonder Jews HATED Pauline Hansen's One Nation party... That cartoon makes sense to me. lol

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

nZQ077l.png

No wonder Jews HATED Pauline Hansen's One Nation party... That cartoon makes sense to me. lol

They hate memes because these images have the potential of providing easily digestible information and arousing interest among lots of people if created correctly.

iu

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

nZQ077l.png

They hate memes because these images have the potential of providing easily digestible information and arousing interest among lots of people if created correctly.

iu
That is organized crime which is rife in China, Nigeria, Russia, South American drug cartels... EVERYWHERE, ...

Australia is jailing an Indian couple for keeping a slave for 8 years...paying the slave $3.00 a day... The slave collapsed and was taken to hospital weighing 40 kilos. She can't speak English ... now she is being nursed in an old people's home and will forever need a catheter. (sp?)

How many other slaves are being kept?.... Jews got nothing compared to Indians.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

nZQ077l.png

iu
That is organized crime which is rife in China, Nigeria, Russia, South American drug cartels... EVERYWHERE, ...

Australia is jailing an Indian couple for keeping a slave for 8 years...paying the slave $3.00 a day... The slave collapsed and was taken to hospital weighing 40 kilos. She can't speak English ... now she is being nursed in an old people's home and will forever need a catheter. (sp?)

How many other slaves are being kept?.... Jews got nothing compared to Indians.

India is quite literally full of shit, the people are smelly, primitve vermin who bathe in sewage and pimp their kids out to rich western homos. Fuck that place, it's arguably even worse than Africa.

Israel is the captial of organ harvesting and human trafficking, along with their Zio cohorts in Russia, sex slavery is another money making venture for the K1kes due to a neverending supply of pretty and extremely poor Eastern European females on tap in the likes of Ukraine, Belarus etc.