Is Moshe LokStein bitter because he is not white`?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Anyway I'm off for an early night, enjoy the last word bitch... :LOL3:
Always do, bitch mitts! :Happy5:

These fuckers certainly have your number. You’re a laugh
Hi there sea faggit! In between kiddie rapes this morning?

You do em right on your kitchen table like the rest of the trannies you do.
Dont deflect kiddie fucker. You've been busted before.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Scrappy Doo is sooo tough!!! :LOL3:
Did you hug your spider today, bitch mitts?
Is that meant to be offensive or something tough guy? You're about as funny as cancer ffs, I'd ask you to post the size of your hands against mine but your thick as shit Hill Billy ass doesn't know how to post pics... :Whaaa:
NBOEPr3.jpg
Yea, I knew you'd get all butthurt about spider abuse! LMFAO! Ya faggit!
Being cruel to animals of all types is for absolute cunts Scrappy thats why you do it, angry at the short straw you pulled at birth! Fuckin loser! You're on your first strike...
Oooooohhhhhhh SCARY!!!!!!!! I got a german shepherd just like faggit assed hitler BTW! Am I absolved?:Happy5:Ya fukin pussy?
Oh shut your pathetic whining ass you complete fuck up, stick to posting stupid videos of old men shooting stationary objects like that's going to drive fear into anyone lol you're just proving how dense your fat face is...
Vr9ADcI.png
Wow! Didnt know there were aryan jews! hitler weeps! :Beatdown2:
Great comeback Hershal ffs, "Aryan Jews" ppppffffhhhhttttt you're pathetic!!
Thanks bitch mitts! I couldnt resist with the blond hair and all..... ya faggit!
Are you colour blind as well as dense?
I bet that jew's more aryan german than hitler!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Is that meant to be offensive or something tough guy? You're about as funny as cancer ffs, I'd ask you to post the size of your hands against mine but your thick as shit Hill Billy ass doesn't know how to post pics... :Whaaa:
NBOEPr3.jpg
Being cruel to animals of all types is for absolute cunts Scrappy thats why you do it, angry at the short straw you pulled at birth! Fuckin loser! You're on your first strike...
Oooooohhhhhhh SCARY!!!!!!!! I got a german shepherd just like faggit assed hitler BTW! Am I absolved?:Happy5:Ya fukin pussy?
Oh shut your pathetic whining ass you complete fuck up, stick to posting stupid videos of old men shooting stationary objects like that's going to drive fear into anyone lol you're just proving how dense your fat face is...
Vr9ADcI.png
Thanks bitch mitts! I couldnt resist with the blond hair and all..... ya faggit!
Sure thing Moshe!!!! You suck at this!!! Fat loser :Whaaa:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
NBOEPr3.jpg
Vr9ADcI.png
Sure thing Moshe!!!! You suck at this!!! Fat loser :Whaaa:
blond jews confuse the fuk outta you morons! LOL!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Animal cruelty now? Sick scum.

Yellow card. Pull up such a thing again and I ban you.

No second chance.

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

hzZHcLE.gif

I bet my 300 Win Mag with 180 gr bullets would shoot through 15 of those mangled vaginas!

Would you hit one of them for a job, Moshe?

I cant even look while I type this!

Oh come on,. You watched closely to the GIF!!! Did you get a small hard on??? Thoughts about frenchkissing Prajeet and Kuresh with their firmly tits???

Come on! Be honest!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No second chance.

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

hzZHcLE.gif

I bet my 300 Win Mag with 180 gr bullets would shoot through 15 of those mangled vaginas!

Oh come on,. You watched closely to the GIF!!! Did you get a small hard on??? Thoughts about frenchkissing Prajeet and Kuresh with their firmly tits???

Come on! Be honest!

Honestly, I watched the first time and had to look away. Thats about the most fucked up thing I've seen in years.:Hapz2:

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

No second chance.

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

hzZHcLE.gif

Come on! Be honest!

Honestly, I watched the first time and had to look away. Thats about the most fucked up thing I've seen in years.:Hapz2:

Sadly bestgore is gone. You should have seen the video. They clap their hands and mumble some garbage. Hillarious but sickening also.

If anyone can find it, it would be great. The only man I know is @realgrimm . @realdo you know this sick and twisted video?
and doesn't it fucking hurt getting your meAT CHOPPED OFF?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
So there's a video of them chopping their meAT off? Fucks sake, what's the matter with some people!

I don't want to see it, but @SHAMPAIN will probably be able to find it for anyone who does...

I guess it would be Lulzy to PM the vid to Blurt or Lotus LOL.

Last edited:
OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
So there's a video of them chopping their meAT off? Fucks sake, what's the matter with some people!

I don't want to see it, but @SHAMPAIN will probably be able to find it for anyone who does...

I guess it would be Lulzy to PM the vid to Blurt or Lotus LOL.

When BESTGORE was online, there was a video you see on the GIF. So no CHOPPING dick OFF!!!! You see these two filthy monsters clapping their hands to bring more awareness of trans crap.!!!

Sick stuff!!!! All in Hindi. Imagine no fucking anymore because you CHOPPED OFF your tool!!!

Jh-dzUOj_400x400.jpeg