Is there a Middle/Political Centre in US politics anymore?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Seems ta be you choose this among the Mjaor parties.

The Democrats: The farther left you go, the more totalitarian you are

The Republicans: Today's GOP, a gutless Personality Cult, afraid of their own ethics and principals.

Is this the current state of American politics these days?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yep.

We need a strong 3rd party to break up this fascism going on and I'm pretty sure we are gonna have one.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
THE PATRIOT PARTY!!

We need that more constitutionalist/federalist America First approach like how Trump got insulin prices down. Using the government to benefit the people. I'd like to see less focus on the affairs of other countries as well.

Fuck this corporate fascist two party illusion being forced on us.

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
Big healthcare is not a free market, you can't just start a pharmaceutical company anymore like back in the 50's. It's a system where only giant multinational companies are able to afford to compete.

It's complete bullshit. In China, any university student that knows chemistry and has money can get chemicals and start their own pharmaceutical company and start making large amounts of medicine to sell to the west. That's why all the drugs are made in third world countries now.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The Republicans: Today's GOP, a gutless Personality Cult, afraid of their own ethics and principals.

The Democrats are in no way far left. They are center-right and the cons are mostly far right. There's is no left wing party in the US any more.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The Democrats are in no way far left. They are center-right and the cons are mostly far right. There's is no left wing party in the US any more.
fukin idiot!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You've really lost the plot these days haven't you?

Thank fuck you aren't polluting classrooms with your nonsense any more.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Economically, I agree with you. But culturally the Democrats are extremely far left. There is no idea so absurd or insane that they will not embrace it.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Big healthcare is not a free market, you can't just start a pharmaceutical company anymore like back in the 50's. It's a system where only giant multinational companies are able to afford to compete.

It's complete bullshit. In China, any university student that knows chemistry and has money can get chemicals and start their own pharmaceutical company and start making large amounts of medicine to sell to the west. That's why all the drugs are made in third world countries now.

It's just Jews doing what they do best.... The Sackler family is one of the super wealthy Jewish families which monopolises big pharma and ensures that no one else is able to take a piece of the pie.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Economically, I agree with you. But culturally the Democrats are extremely far left. There is no idea so absurd or insane that they will not embrace it.

Those are just wedge issues. The only thing that really counts, on either side, is economics. Follow the money, and vote accordingly.

You people get all fucking worked up about things like transgender rights, which will have zero impact on your lives. And the immigration shit. First off, BOTH parties want cheap labor in the country, and they both allow millions of undocumented workers. But the other thing is, the immigrants who actually may impact your lives are the ones who get the H1B, H2B, etc visas. THEY are taking people's jobs, not really the illegal immigrants, who mostly take minimum and below minimum wage jobs.

And you get all worked up about taxes, without understanding that both sides, but especially cons, pass laws to put the tax burden mostly on the working class, while giving the rich a free pass.

The economic issues affect us all, and you all choose to ignore the fucked up shit that both parties are doing to all working Americans every single time they pass a law.

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
:facepalm:

Just shut up, Locustbug...

She can still vote, unlike you DD

Why can't I vote?

I can vote in 4 nations.

Sure, like your 4 college degrees in one year. You troll, who believes you?

Academics believe me... you obviously aren't one.

But I’m neither broke, stuck, stupid, or a tax dodging outlaw. No I don’t believe you

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It's just Jews doing what they do best.... The Sackler family is one of the super wealthy Jewish families which monopolises big pharma and ensures that no one else is able to take a piece of the pie.
They aint all boogie jews by a long shot.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Those are just wedge issues. The only thing that really counts, on either side, is economics. Follow the money, and vote accordingly.

You people get all fucking worked up about things like transgender rights, which will have zero impact on your lives. And the immigration shit. First off, BOTH parties want cheap labor in the country, and they both allow millions of undocumented workers. But the other thing is, the immigrants who actually may impact your lives are the ones who get the H1B, H2B, etc visas. THEY are taking people's jobs, not really the illegal immigrants, who mostly take minimum and below minimum wage jobs.

And you get all worked up about taxes, without understanding that both sides, but especially cons, pass laws to put the tax burden mostly on the working class, while giving the rich a free pass.

The economic issues affect us all, and you all choose to ignore the fucked up shit that both parties are doing to all working Americans every single time they pass a law.

If tranny rights and such don't really matter, quit insisting on it.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

They don't make a difference in your life. They do in the lives of transexuals, and you need to stop worrying abuot other people not living the way you think they should live. It's none of your business. Economics are what you should be expending energy on, not random stuff that offends your perverted religious sensibilities.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

They don't make a difference in your life. They do in the lives of transexuals, and you need to stop worrying abuot other people not living the way you think they should live. It's none of your business. Economics are what you should be expending energy on, not random stuff that offends your perverted religious sensibilities.

I would support someone economically to the left of Stalin himself if it he were anti-woke and anti-PC and anti-LIB culture in general. That is really the only issue I care about.

Also, TRUMP is the only President who ever gave me cash money anyway. For the dems people like me are way at the back of the line.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I would support someone economically to the left of Stalin himself if it he were anti-woke and anti-PC and anti-LIB culture in general. That is really the only issue I care about.

Also, TRUMP is the only President who ever gave me cash money anyway. For the dems people like me are way at the back of the line.

The world is a fucking mess because of economics. Billions of people live in states of abject suffering because of economics. It's great that you only worry about you yoruself feeling forced to be PC, when millions of children die from poverty. Jesus Christ. You can't stand to be around people who don't think like you, so you're happy to see people die in order for you to avoid such horrible suffering.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

These modern day SJW's with their LGBT and feminist garbage would ironically not have been tolerated by their idol Stalin...

They've completely distorted the meaning of Communism to suit their agenda.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The world is a fucking mess because of economics. Billions of people live in states of abject suffering because of economics. It's great that you only worry about you yoruself feeling forced to be PC, when millions of children die from poverty. Jesus Christ. You can't stand to be around people who don't think like you, so you're happy to see people die in order for you to avoid such horrible suffering.
This dumb assed Karen should love America. Kids dont die from poverty here! Now I'm gonna be nice and put you cunts on notice that this is a trap. By all means, fall in the motherfucker anyway!

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Sorry but this PC shit is everywhere these days. They never leave us alone for even a second.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Sorry but this PC shit is everywhere these days. They never leave us alone for even a second.

Please post about the last thing you were forced to do because of PC.