It Begins: UK to take in 20,000 - 25,000 Afghan "Refugees"

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
About those Americans supposedly trapped in Afghanistan.

Is this really Biden's fault?

Seems they must have known the end was coming and they should get out soon or the US State Dept must have given them ample warning.

And before Trump left office, he said the withdrawal was by May. 2020.
These people must have heard the news.

so if these Americans are dumb enough to stay beyond what was initially agreed to, who is really to blame?

If I was them I woulda gotten out by Christmas 2020.

Or at very latest the Spring of 2021.

What were they thinking? And who were they? Businessmen? Private contractors?

Unless these were US government employees who were promised a rescue, that's not really Biden's fault if many decided to stay well past the deadlines and put their own lives in danger.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here's an actual warning from the US State Depatment warning all US Citizens to leave Afghanistan dated June 28, 2021:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Do not travel to Afghanistan due to COVID-19, crime, terrorism, civil unrest, kidnapping, and armed conflict.
U.S. citizens wishing to depart Afghanistan should leave as soon as possible on available commercial flights.
Read the Department of State’s
page before you plan any international travel.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has issued a level 3 Travel Health Notice for Afghanistan due to COVID-19, indicating a high level of COVID-19 in the country. Your risk of contracting COVID-19 and developing severe symptoms may be lower if you are fully vaccinated with an FDA authorized vaccine. Before planning any international travel, please review the CDC's specific recommendations for
and
travelers.

Visit the Embassy’s
for more information on COVID-19 and related restrictions and conditions in Afghanistan.
On April 27, 2021, the Department ordered the departure from U.S. Embassy Kabul of U.S. government employees whose functions can be performed elsewhere.

Travel to all areas of Afghanistan is unsafe because of critical levels of kidnappings, hostage taking, suicide bombings, widespread military combat operations, landmines, and terrorist and insurgent attacks, including attacks using vehicle-borne, magnetic, or other improvised explosive devices (IEDs), suicide vests, and grenades.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How many Australians, Americans, United Kingdom, Canadian and New Zealanders were born in Afghanistan? They come to the west, get their citizenship, then pensions and then retire back in Afghanistan. They are all doing it... India, Pakistan, Israel, the whole bloody sponging lot of them.

And we put up with it. It's completely mind boggling.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How many Australians, Americans, United Kingdom, Canadian and New Zealanders were born in Afghanistan? They come to the west, get their citizenship, then pensions and then retire back in Afghanistan. They are all doing it... India, Pakistan, Israel, the whole bloody sponging lot of them.

And people from the US, UK, Canada, Australia, NZ, France, Italy, the Netherlands, Sweden, Germany, etc., etc., etc., get their pensions from those countries and go retire somewhere else, thus not spending any of that money in their home countries. So the fuck what? People have the right to move, just as they have been doing for the last 2 million years.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And people from the US, UK, Canada, Australia, NZ, France, Italy, the Netherlands, Sweden, Germany, etc., etc., etc., get their pensions from those countries and go retire somewhere else, thus not spending any of that money in their home countries. So the fuck what? People have the right to move, just as they have been doing for the last 2 million years.

I think what she is saying is there are Naturalized citizens of Australia from Afghanistan who went back there to collect pensions from the Australian government at the expense of their taxpayers. So, if they get trapped there even though they were advised to leave by the Australian State department, they really have no one else to blame but themselves. And it shouldn't be up to Australia to rescue them. Likewise there were citizens from other countries like Canada & perhaps the USA who may have been in a similar situaiton.

I think Australia recently blocked/banned Naturalized citizens from India from returning because of the COVID pandemic & they didn't want them to infect other Australian citizens. Australia told them they can't come home.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I think what she is saying is there are Naturalized citizens of Australia from Afghanistan who went back there to collect pensions from the Australian government at the expense of their taxpayers. So, if they get trapped there even though they were advised to leave by the Australian State department, they really have no one else to blame but themselves. And it shouldn't be up to Australia to rescue them. Likewise there were citizens from other countries like Canada & perhaps the USA who may have been in a similar situaiton.

I think Australia recently blocked/banned Naturalized citizens from India from returning because of the COVID pandemic & they didn't want them to infect other Australian citizens. Australia told them they can't come home.

But she mentioned Pakistan, India, Israel, etc., so she wasn't biching about the current situation in Afghanistan, she was bitching about immigrants working in Australia then retiring in their home country with an Australian pension. And, again, I say, so what? It's not easy to get a work visa in Australia, so I don't think these people are doing anything wrong. They deserve to live decent lives, like any working person anywhere in the world.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But she mentioned Pakistan, India, Israel, etc., so she wasn't biching about the current situation in Afghanistan, she was bitching about immigrants working in Australia then retiring in their home country with an Australian pension. And, again, I say, so what? It's not easy to get a work visa in Australia, so I don't think these people are doing anything wrong. They deserve to live decent lives, like any working person anywhere in the world.

...not if they chose to stay past the deadline and against her nation's advice.

Same goes with US citizens who disregarded advice by their own governmnent....unless they were mandated to stay beyond the acceptable limit.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Same goes with US citizens who disregarded advice by their own governmnent....unless they were mandated to stay beyond the acceptable limit.

But that's not what she was talking about. She was talking about ALL immigrants who collect pensions and then leave Australia.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But that's not what she was talking about. She was talking about ALL immigrants who collect pensions and then leave Australia.

I think the problem are immigrants who collect pensions, live somewhere else, and those places aren't safe.
So they get trapped in those places like Afghanistan, and perhaps India, and then they expect willy nilly that their government will save them, come to their rescue and they can return home anytime they please.

In your case tho, it doesn't seem to be a problem. Portugal is not India. It is not Afghanistan. Portugal is a relatively safe country which is part of a recognized economic union, the EU. Portugal is also part of NATO. And people generally don't believe Portugal is the source of a pandemic or terrorism. And if Portugal became unsafe for any reason and your government advised you to come home, you probably would, right?

So yeah...people, even ex-pats have a responsibility where they re-locate to and frankly when to leave when their government advises them to. It's not their government's reponsibility to compensate for their stupidity.

Those people who buggered off to Afghanistan or India chose irresponsibily. You however appear to have chosen a sensible country/location to re-locate to.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I think the problem are immigrants who collect pensions, live somewhere else, and those places aren't safe.
So they get trapped in those places like Afghanistan, and perhaps India, and then they expect willy nilly that their government will save them, come to their rescue and they can return home anytime they please.

In your case tho, it doesn't seem to be a problem. Portugal is not India. It is not Afghanistan. Portugal is a safe country which is part of a recognized economic union, the EU. Portugal is also part of NATO. And people generally don't believe Portugal is the source of a pandemic or terrorism. And if Portugal became unsafe for any reason and your government advised you to come home, you probabl would, right?

So yeah...people, even ex-pats have a responsibility where they re-locate to and frankly when to leave when their government advises them to. It's not their government's reponsibility to compensate for their stupidity.

Those people who buggered off to Afghanistan or India chose irresponsibily. You however appear to have chosen a sensible country/location to re-locate to.

OK, Joe, but you and I are talking about two very different things.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

In your case tho, it doesn't seem to be a problem. Portugal is not India. It is not Afghanistan. Portugal is a safe country which is part of a recognized economic union, the EU. Portugal is also part of NATO. And people generally don't believe Portugal is the source of a pandemic or terrorism. And if Portugal became unsafe for any reason and your government advised you to come home, you probabl would, right?

I think that's what omnipotnet is talking about tho

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

She's 100% anti-immigration into Australia for any reason. I think she is bitching about any people who relocate to Australia to work, then retire in their home country with an Australian pension.

We can wait and see what she says, if there's no gaslighting involved.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

She's 100% anti-immigration into Australia for any reason. I think she is bitching about any people who relocate to Australia to work, then retire in their home country with an Australian pension.

In a way, I slightly agree with her.
We have similar cases in Canada too.

They just milk our systems and expect to be rescued.
"Hey rescue me. I don't really have any allegiance to this adopted country. But I won't al the benefits I feel are coming to me."

So why don't the let their countires of birth rescue them? They want all the benfits of first world citizenship but none of its responsibilties. Talk about having their cake and being able to eat it.

But in your case, as an America citizen born there who paid taxes for years to support your country, I see no problem.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

"Hey rescue me. I don't really have any allegiance to this adopted country. But I won't al the benefits I feel are coming to me."

So why don't the let their countires of birth rescue them? They want all the benfits of first world citizenship but none of its responsibilties. Talk about having their cake and being able to eat it.

But in your case, as an America citizen born there who paid taxes for years to support your country, I see no problem.

How is working for a living and earning a pension the equivalent of taking benefits with no responsibilites? Isn't work a responsibility?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So what eh?

We only have a population of 25,000,000 and not 25,000,000 workers either....most of our younger workers can't afford to buy their own homes anymore but you think that it is ok they support foreigners going back to wherever they were born living the life of Reiley on our worker's tax dollars. That is where most of benefits come from Lotus, tax dollars and our workers pay 30-33% of their pays in taxes .

traditionally the left supported the workers rights, not every Tom, Dick and Mullah on the planets, gun totting efforts, living on our children's futures.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I certainly again that foreigners, especially Chinese communists, should simply be told to fuck off and die. This should also be done in America. Hell, just make it legal for foreigners to own houses and watch prices drop.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Some really eye opening facts about what Afghans believe based upon how they respond on Pew Polls. No, you do not want lots of these people in your country.

I'll take these afghans over the leftist scum we have now any day.

I'd trade one AOC for 10 of their most radicalized believers any day

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You had me right up until the end.....What lotus did isn't the same thing I'm talking about. My bedroom tv keyboard is acting up and hard make posts.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You had me right up until the end.....What lotus did isn't the same thing I'm talking about. My bedroom tv keyboard is acting up and hard make posts.

Lotus seems to be on the defensive thinking that I've insunated she's freeloading off the American Government.

No. She's free to go to Portugal if she pleases. She appears to have made a sensible choice. She's not being a burden on anyone because Portugal is not in any imminent danger of a terrorist attack or the source of a Pandemic. There has been no State Department advisory warning her to leave that country.

What isn't sensible tho, are Naturalized Australian citizens born in INdia going back there in the Middle of a Pandemic thinking they can go back to Australia whenever they feel like it while their govenrment is doing their best to contain the spread of the Delta variant. But they go back to India anyways. That's just being irresonsible, so Australia sent them a message.

or Naturalized citizens who go back to Afghanistan while the house is burning down thinking their governments will evacuate them. Or Americans citizens who overstay there hoping to make every last dollar they can out of that place even tho their government advised them not to.

...is that a clear explanation?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lotus seems to be on the defensive thinking that I've insunated she's freeloading off the American Government.

No. She's free to go to Portugal if she pleases. She appears to have made a sensible choice. She's not being a burden on anyone because Portugal is not in any imminent danger of a terrorist attack or the source of a Pandemic. There has been no State Department advisory warning her to leave that country.

What isn't sensible tho, are Naturalized Australian citizens born in INdia going back there in the Middle of a Pandemic thinking they can go back to Australia whenever they feel like it while their govenrment is doing their best to contain the spread of the Delta variant. But they go back to India anyways. That's just being irresonsible, so Australia sent them a message.

or Naturalized citizens who go back to Afghanistan while the house is burning down thinking their governments will evacuate them. Or Americans citizens who overstay there hoping to make every last dollar they can out of that place even tho their government advised them not to.

Over my life lifetime, I have had 3 Asians married into my family. I KNOW for a fact it's the hope of Asians to get ONE family member into one of our well supported, (by welfare), countries so they can send money back home... the Asians don't have fancy welfare systems like we have to pay for, through blood sweat and tears in mines and farms and fishing.

$21 a week supports a family of 4 in India in the working class section.

and I include Asia Minor in my comments about Asia...btw.

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lotus thinks the world should be one giant melting pot.

I think there is a better/another way.

I think people should stay in their own countries and make their countries better places,... And times of hardships like floods, earthquake and drought we should help our neighbours.

My only support of leftism is its original beginning and is, bettering workers rights and conditions. I like the idea of having a balanced fair society.

When my place got burned down... I didn't run anywhere I stayed and built a place 3 times its size.

Yeah, yeah, come to dumbed down Australia where every poor workers pockets are lined with gold and their tattooed foreheads read, "sucker."

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Over my life lifetime, I have had 3 Asians married into my family. I KNOW for a fact it's the hope of Asians to get ONE family member into one of our well supported, (by welfare), countries so they can send money back home... the Asians don't have fancy welfare systems like we have to pay for, through blood sweat and tears in mines and farms and fishing.

$21 a week supports a family of 4 in India in the working class section.

and I include Asia Minor in my comments about Asia...btw.

I don't want to cast aspersions on anyone because of their race

Just pointing out it's a bad time to be travelling to unsafe destinations and disregarding state advisories.

So people should be willing to pay the consequences of irresponsible beaviour.

Life used to be even harsher than that a century or 2 ago.

Back then, a poor choice could result in death or banishment from a country.

too many take too much for granted these days.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't want to cast aspersions on anyone because of their race

Just pointing out it's a bad time to be travelling to unsafe destinations and disregarding state advisories.

So people should be willing to pay the consequences of irresponsible beaviour.

Life used to be even harsher than that a century or 2 ago.

Back then, a poor choice could result in death or banishment from a country.

too many take too much for granted these days.

I don't think about RACE the way others think about race. I don't believe in racism or there is any such thing as racism. I think in terms of CULTure. Some cultures DO NOT belong in the West, at least not in large numbers.

The only ones from other cultures foreign to mine, I would let in, is to train doctors and nurses in our medical programs, so they can go back home to help their own people.

Lotus did not leave Western Culture. She migrated to ANOTHER CHRISTIAN western culture!~

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Joe, I never once thought that was what you meant. Please don't try to psychoanalyze me. I thought it was very clear that Omni was bitching about immigrants to Australia who become pensioners in their home countries. That is all it ever was about. Not about me at all.

And yes, Portugal was a great choice. It's a wonderful country, and people love visiting me here.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I certainly again that foreigners, especially Chinese communists, should simply be told to fuck off and die. This should also be done in America. Hell, just make it legal for foreigners to own houses and watch prices drop.

Um, do you mean make it illegal? It's already legal. But, the houses being bought up by foreigners have nothing at all to do with the illegal immigrants who are economic refugees. Wealthy people are buying the houses. Wealthy people who don't even spend much time in the US. I have a friend whose next door neighbors are Canadians who spend three weeks a year in their house in LA.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Not at all. It's our governments JOB to make sure American citizens were out of there. They should have made sure they evacuated all our own people and afgan allis BEFORE pulling out the military.

It doesn't work like that, Joe. It's not "well you should have left or not came so oh well...your fault". No. If the plan was pulling America out, it's our obligation to evacuate our citizens first.

And Biden is absolute scum bag for pulling out in the middle of the damn night and canceling an evacuation plan made by the Trump administration. And now even as France is going to rescue their citizens outside of Kabul.....Biden has nothing going on, no plan to go rescue our own. And they will be slaughtered along with our allis. He is leaving Americans to die and it's a disgusting and shameful shit stain on our country.

Our governments one fucking job is to act in the interests of our own people. Not to abandon them to die in fucking Afganistan.

It's not even a debate how incredibly WRONG and derelict this is.