It Begins: UK to take in 20,000 - 25,000 Afghan "Refugees"

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
3 strikes and you're out, or you should be.

I think the US has already tried that.
When he was President, Clinton passed something along those lines & the US Prison Population exploded.
The USA already has the largest prison population of any nation in the world

so they could do that again, but it would enlarge their prison population even more.
And that would require more prisons, staff, money.

also, the overcrowded US prison system has become a breeding ground for Pandemics and a whole host of other diseases.
HIV/AIDS no doubt given what the men do to each other.

She means the president. He has one too many major serious fuck ups and we should TAR and FEATHER him.

Like we should have done in the 80s.

I don't blame Biden for Afghanistan.
US should have never gone there to begin with.
And if they did, they needed an exit strategy to get out asap.
The visionaries who dreamed up a nation building strategy failed the USA.

I saw pictures of USA soldiers trolling the Afghan poppy fields last night on TV.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Some really eye opening facts about what Afghans believe based upon how they respond on Pew Polls. No, you do not want lots of these people in your country.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
All my friends and extended family that served in the military are FURIOUS and gutted. I got people that were in Afganistan who are just gutted by how Jihad Joe fucked this so badly.

Thank FUCK my hands are clean. If had this evil on me? I would LET them thrash me. Now we got friends and family who are all over being ran by an incompetent sociopath.

Righteous indignation, understandable...

Stop it. Worry makes your body sick.

All this will end soon enough and another catastrophe will follow.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Anyway this video perfectly describes exactly what I said about the left being authoritarian, hypocritical bullies.

Youd think enough people pointing this out would inspire them to reflect but if bullies could do that....they wouldn't be bullies.

I'd love to see the taliban light that whore on fire!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Some really eye opening facts about what Afghans believe based upon how they respond on Pew Polls. No, you do not want lots of these people in your country.

NEVER give into their culture. Their culture makes me dry heave.

Most westerners are childless and simply watching crap television while waiting to die. Our culture has become demoralized and doesn't seem to have much of a future.

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fantastic josephine. We'll keep em comin for ya!

well, you guys are like a bunch of overgrown spoiled children, Lokmeer!
Somebody always has ta clean up yer mess!

Plus that ex prez of yours McFucker Bush had the gall to blame Canada for 911 when we gave safe haven to Americans trapped in Canada because all the planes were grounded.

Y'know Lokmeer, many places aroudn the world hate Americans and will even kill you.

but Canada is one of the few places, if not the only one, where an American can display the American Flag on their jackets or ballcaps without retribution or getting attacked.

Americans can even walk around with red MAGA hats and unlike your own country, nobody doesa antying to them here.

So Americans are actually safer to walk around in Canada with Red MAGA hats than they are in your own country...Lokmeer!

That's because here in America people have been brainwashed to hate other Americans. And they enjoy and love their hate of their political opposition.

The left has had claws into the culture and academia for decades and left wing ideology and hatred of right wing parties has been being spoonfed. They've been groomed to hate us for years and encouraged to not even try to communicate.

A lot of them want to abolish Republicans all together. In their twisted minds destroying democracy is "saving it". They want a one party government and think it's an adequate "democracy" if the different opinions are all leftwing.

They have a very authoritarian mindset. Propaganda drives powerful emotional responses so you see things like this going on

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Other countries are full of people who are astounded that Americans are narcissistic and short sighted enough to burn our cities and refuse to work together while we have such intense global issues.

We ALL know who's doing the burning and inciting the violence in the US, most of them have purple hair and bull rings through their noses...

Yep.

Our left doesnt listen to anyone. If you are not with them, you are an enemy or are just stupid.

They're the very same here, question them about anything and the only thing you'll get is cut off with a buzzword like "racist, homophobe" etc

Wait, Shamp you support Nazism and you post anti gay posts all the time. Are they wrong about you?

That's not the point, they do this without knowing anything about you, you know they do... It's a way of swerving trying to answer questions they struggle to deal with...

Where do you get called this? I want to understand the context, because you've just tacitly admitted it's true, they hit the mark. How did they just happen to know you fit the bill?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Fantastic josephine. We'll keep em comin for ya!

well, you guys are like a bunch of overgrown spoiled children, Lokmeer!
Somebody always has ta clean up yer mess!

Plus that ex prez of yours McFucker Bush had the gall to blame Canada for 911 when we gave safe haven to Americans trapped in Canada because all the planes were grounded.

Y'know Lokmeer, many places aroudn the world hate Americans and will even kill you.

but Canada is one of the few places, if not the only one, where an American can display the American Flag on their jackets or ballcaps without retribution or getting attacked.

Americans can even walk around with red MAGA hats and unlike your own country, nobody doesa antying to them here.

So Americans are actually safer to walk around in Canada with Red MAGA hats than they are in your own country...Lokmeer!

That's because here in America people have been brainwashed to hate other Americans. And they enjoy and love their hate of their political opposition.

The left has had claws into the culture and academia for decades and left wing ideology and hatred of right wing parties has been being spoonfed. They've been groomed to hate us for years and encouraged to not even try to communicate.

A lot of them want to abolish Republicans all together. In their twisted minds destroying democracy is "saving it". They want a one party government and think it's an adequate "democracy" if the different opinions are all leftwing.

They have a very authoritarian mindset. Propaganda drives powerful emotional responses so you see things like this going on

Other countries are full of people who are astounded that Americans are narcissistic and short sighted enough to burn our cities and refuse to work together while we have such intense global issues.

We ALL know who's doing the burning and inciting the violence in the US, most of them have purple hair and bull rings through their noses...

Yep.

Our left doesnt listen to anyone. If you are not with them, you are an enemy or are just stupid.

They're the very same here, question them about anything and the only thing you'll get is cut off with a buzzword like "racist, homophobe" etc

Wait, Shamp you support Nazism and you post anti gay posts all the time. Are they wrong about you?

That's not the point, they do this without knowing anything about you, you know they do... It's a way of swerving trying to answer questions they struggle to deal with...

Where do you get called this? I want to understand the context, because you've just tacitly admitted it's true, they hit the mark. How did they just happen to know you fit the bill?

I'm not talking about myself I'm talking about what I've seen out and about and on the "news" I rarely discuss politics with anyone tbh

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Well I don’t know about ya’ll, but I’m much calmer after I have been consulting with every high ranking official in the military that I know and it’s clear that only the humanitarian part of this mission was jumbled.

Since no one here cares about the civilians in Afghanistan mostly due to their strict religious beliefs…. the only surprise should be how quickly the Taliban was able to advance across the country and take charge.

In 2017, the Taliban issued an open letter to the newly elected US President Donald Trump, calling on him to withdraw US forces from Afghanistan.

After years of negotiations, the Taliban and the Trump administration finally signed a peace deal in 2020. The US agreed to withdraw troops and release some 5,000 Taliban prisoners, while the Taliban agreed to take steps to prevent any group or individual, including al Qaeda, from using Afghanistan to threaten the security of the US or its allies.

Now the question is, can they actually run a country?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No.

For starters, raiding people's homes in search of their underage daughters to be given away as brides to the Taliban will drive a wedge between them and the people they are trying to get cooperation from.

or taxing the local poulation so all the Warlords can get all their money to wage war on them will also prove to be unacceptable.

Their time at the helm will be ticking the day they started.
The Taliban have already established a dysfunctional society with unacceptable and illegal practices.
Their historical equivalent are the barbarians who conquered Rome or the Mongols who overran Asia.

They may be powerful or a time, but eventually it will fall apart.
Warrior nation states never last long.
I forsee a huge Civil War there comin'

The people will revolt.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
All my friends and extended family that served in the military are FURIOUS and gutted. I got people that were in Afganistan who are just gutted by how Jihad Joe fucked this so badly.

Thank FUCK my hands are clean. If had this evil on me? I would LET them thrash me. Now we got friends and family who are all over being ran by an incompetent sociopath.

Righteous indignation, understandable...

Stop it. Worry makes your body sick.

All this will end soon enough and another catastrophe will follow.

I know you are right. I'll get there.

The newborn kitten we found and are hand rearing is helping ♡

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

No.

For starters, raiding people's homes in search of their underage daughters to be given away as brides to the Taliban will drive a wedge between them and the people they are trying to get cooperation from.

or taxing the local poulation so all the Warlords can get all their money to wage war on them will also prove to be unacceptable.

The Taliban have already established a dysfunctional society with unacceptable and illegal practices.
Their historical equivalent are the barbarians who conquered Rome or the Mongols who overran Asia.

The people will revolt.

It seems an army of women would really throw a wicked curveball from hell straight at their face.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No.

The people will revolt.

It seems an army of women would really throw a wicked curveball from hell straight at their face.

Plus the US & its allies will be conspiring to de-stabilize the regime by funding these rebellious factions.
so it will never be a stable society.

And even without these outside influences, Afghanistan has numerous divisions warring against each other.

Can't see how it'll work.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Afghanistan news – live: Taliban leaders return from exile as UK pledges to take in 20,000 refugees

20,000 Afghans are to be welcomed to the UK in coming years as the Government unveiled the details of a scheme to provide sanctuary for those most at risk of persecution by the Taliban.

Fears have been building for those who worked against the Taliban in Afghanistan since the fall of
to the militants on Sunday, with increasing calls for ministers to step up to rescue those who wish to leave the country.

Boris Johnson has promised that up to 5,000 Afghans can find refuge in the UK this year, with up to 20,000 in the longer term.

AANoOxg.img

I swear, I'm at breaking point with the sheer incompetence of our so called "Conservative" government. WTF are they conserving? Certainly not the nations cultural and racial identity. I can see this proposal being met with huge opposition...

Do you know that Portugal, a much smaller country than the UK, has taken in far more than 20,000 Limeys? There are 20k in the Algarve alone, and another 20k scattered throughout the rest of the country. 40,000 of you wankers here.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Afghanistan news – live: Taliban leaders return from exile as UK pledges to take in 20,000 refugees

20,000 Afghans are to be welcomed to the UK in coming years as the Government unveiled the details of a scheme to provide sanctuary for those most at risk of persecution by the Taliban.

Fears have been building for those who worked against the Taliban in Afghanistan since the fall of
to the militants on Sunday, with increasing calls for ministers to step up to rescue those who wish to leave the country.

Boris Johnson has promised that up to 5,000 Afghans can find refuge in the UK this year, with up to 20,000 in the longer term.

AANoOxg.img

I swear, I'm at breaking point with the sheer incompetence of our so called "Conservative" government. WTF are they conserving? Certainly not the nations cultural and racial identity. I can see this proposal being met with huge opposition...

Do you know that Portugal, a much smaller country than the UK, has taken in far more than 20,000 Limeys? There are 20k in the Algarve alone, and another 20k scattered throughout the rest of the country. 40,000 of you wankers here.
The amount of money we spend there is it any wonder we're welcomed with open arms? Spain and Portugal would crumble without the Brits keeping their economy afloat... FACTS

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

AANoOxg.img

Your point being? How many of these "Limeys" are refugees and will claim benefits? None I suspect.

An immigrant moaning about other immigrants, unreal.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

AANoOxg.img

Your point being? How many of these "Limeys" are refugees and will claim benefits? None I suspect.

An immigrant moaning about other immigrants, unreal.

My point being that Limeys are animals and anyone who takes them in is definitely taking a hit for the team. So, Portugal has been very magnanimous. Fuck this whinging about Afghanistan.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
My point being that Limeys are animals

WTF are you talking about you ridiculous twat? Are you losing the plot?

Sure, Brits follow a primitive sandngger religion and regularly commit terror attacks, blowing themselves up in public places or mowing down civilians in trucks, all in the name of their worthless religion....

Seek help, seriously. You're beginning to sound insane.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My point being that Limeys are animals

WTF are you talking about you ridiculous twat? Are you losing the plot?

Sure, Brits follow a primitive sandngger religion and regularly commit terror attacks, blowing themselves up in public places or mowing down civilians in trucks, all in the name of their worthless religion....

Seek help, seriously. You're beginning to sound insane.

There, there, sweetums.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This is what Biden voters voted in.

Thousands of American deaths are on their hands while they try to meatsheild this fuck up and dodge responsibility. The sad part is they really do not even care.

"At this hour, Americans remain at large behind Taliban lines, sacrificed by their government. We are dependent upon a terrorist militia for our security and safety. The United States engineered this debacle, and the president has no interest in authorizing an operation that could save the thousands of Americans we’ve summarily abandoned. He could change course at any point, but he just won’t do it. This is, I would argue, the worst dereliction of presidential responsibility and the most sordid example of maladministration in my four decades of life. And apparently, that is exactly how Washington wants it."

If you voted for this moron because you didn’t like mean tweets, admit that you have the blood of thousands of innocent people in your hands. Sleep well.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Thousands of American deaths are on their hands while they try to meatsheild this fuck up and dodge responsibility. The sad part is they really do not even care.

"At this hour, Americans remain at large behind Taliban lines, sacrificed by their government. We are dependent upon a terrorist militia for our security and safety. The United States engineered this debacle, and the president has no interest in authorizing an operation that could save the thousands of Americans we’ve summarily abandoned. He could change course at any point, but he just won’t do it. This is, I would argue, the worst dereliction of presidential responsibility and the most sordid example of maladministration in my four decades of life. And apparently, that is exactly how Washington wants it."

If you voted for this moron because you didn’t like mean tweets, admit that you have the blood of thousands of innocent people in your hands. Sleep well.

...and of course, many i nthe West want to save more Afghan citizens as well.

As we discussed earlier Dovey, if we tried to save all the US citizens you're talking about, plus the Afghans who want refugee status, it would amount to over 1 million or more.Maybe millions.

Caint save everyone, sorry.

Unless we want to be inundated with an ocean full of newly minted Afghan refugees.

Somehow I gets the feeling we'll be getting a flood of Afghan refugees coming into the West.

Whether we like it or not.

It's the shits cuz so many of them in the past who came to the West have been involved with violent crime, beheadings, terrorism and assaulting our women.

I wish we could keep them out, eh.

Last edited:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

As we discussed earlier Dovey, if we tried to save all the US citizens you're talking about, plus the Afghans who want refugee status, it would amount to over 1 million or more.Maybe millions.

Unless we want to be inundated with an ocean full of newly minted Afghan refugees.

Somehow I gets the feeling we'll be getting a flood of Afghan refugees coming into the West.

It's the shits cuz so many of them in the past who came to the West have been involved with violent crime, bejeadings, terrorism and assaulting our women.

You should get yourself "jew-wise" and you'll see who's behind it all... I and others haven't just picked on them to hate on for nothing you know, most of them pass off as white so it's not racism...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It's the shits cuz so many of them in the past who came to the West have been involved with violent crime, bejeadings, terrorism and assaulting our women.

You should get yourself "jew-wise" and you'll see who's behind it all... I and others haven't just picked on them to hate on for nothing you know, most of them pass off as white so it's not racism...

What I get tired of is how were always expected to be kind and tolerant.
But the immigrants don't always accept or ways nor are the willing to assimilate.

In my Grandfather's day, if they didn't behave, they just got kicked out of the country sent back.
They just told them to fuck off & go back where they came from.
Odd thing is it seemed to work because you hardly ever heard of immigrants getting into trouble back in the day.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

What I get tired of is how were always expected to be kind and tolerant.
But the immigrants don't always accept or ways nor are the willing to assimilate.

In my Grandfather's day, if they didn't behave, they just got kicked out of the country sent back.
They just told them to fuck off & go back where they came from.
Odd thing is it seemed to work because you hardly ever heard of immigrants getting into trouble back in the day.
Totally, that's because back in the day people had to work hard to survive even in our countries but now there's freeloaders everywhere and the entitlement is off the charts, money just falls from the skies these days and Western economies can just cope keeping everyone on earth with food and shelter... We're seriously due a massive war, something has to give you can feel it...

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It's the shits cuz so many of them in the past who came to the West have been involved with violent crime, beheadings, terrorism and assaulting our women.

And I was hysterically worried about that stupid old *bleep* *bleep* *bleep* Biden making war with Iran sending millions of the bastards west as well. Now this!~

American politicians are so fucking dumb.... seriously!~