It Begins: UK to take in 20,000 - 25,000 Afghan "Refugees"

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I 100 percent agree with Tucker on this. The government has a strong obligation to get Americans the fuck out of there.

They are blatantly telling all of us they dont give a shit American citizens. We knew this but damn. Cant even pretend on the world stage anymore.

Biden...worse president than Trump?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I 100 percent agree with Tucker on this. The government has a strong obligation to get Americans the fuck out of there.

They are blatantly telling all of us they dont give a shit American citizens. We knew this but damn. Cant even pretend on the world stage anymore.

Biden has always been a shitbag politicain. We knew he would be a horrible president and he is.

Trump was the best president I saw in my lifetime. After all the lies, distortions and hatred I have seen coming from democrats/left wing I'll NEVER support those people again. Ever. The total disregard for the regular people is revolting.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Biden has always been a shitbag politicain. We knew he would be a horrible president and he is.

Trump was the best president I saw in my lifetime.

Biden was a means to an end!
Trump was a good businessman!
America needed Johnny Cash!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's very obvious that anyone who puts the people first is going to be smeared and attacked no matter what "label".

Tulsi G is awesome. Shes a democrat. But she prioritizes the people and wants unity and she values our liberal order and true liberal democracy.....so The Party has no use for her. Shes willing to also work across the party lines and also compromise to serve all Americans and promote unity and peace among us. They cant have that ruining their fake 2 party larp.

And the "blue no matter who" democrat/leftwing voters will buy into anything they are told about their opposition without even a tiny bit of care if it's even true.

Notice they will lecture others on thinking critically and how complex issues have nuance to consider but they ONLY apply that one way. When it comes to opposition to their party they become full blown liars trying to reduce and distort the positions of their opposition.

And as we see so clearly they dont care at ALL if the policies they support (well voted for.....they vote for shit and deny they "support" it) cause harm or violate rights. They just dont even care. They support or oppose based on just the label alone.

If we listed policies and the results, and even gave them direct quotes from politicains and asked them if that was a Democrat, Republican or Prog? All the nasty ones and bad ones they would claim were Republicans....when they were Democrats and progs. People have tested this.

Its pathetic. It's so sad because they are destroying the country with their civil war against anyone not left.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

It's very obvious that anyone who puts the people first is going to be smeared and attacked no matter what "label".

Tulsi G is awesome. Shes a democrat. But she prioritizes the people and wants unity and she values our liberal order and true liberal democracy.....so The Party has no use for her.

And the "blue no matter who" democrat/leftwing voters will buy into anything they are told about their opposition without even a tiny bit of care if it's even true.

Notice they will lecture others on thinking critically and how complex issues have nuance to consider but they ONLY apply that one way. When it comes to opposition to their party they become full blown liars trying to reduce and distort the positions of their opposition.

And as we see so clearly they dont care at ALL if the policies they support (well voted for.....they vote for shit and deny they "support" it) cause harm or violate rights. They just dont even care. They support or oppose based on just the label alone.

If we listed policies and the results, and even gave them direct quotes from politicains and asked them if that was a Democrat, Republican or Prog? All the nasty ones and bad ones they would claim were Republicans....when they were Democrats and progs. People have tested this.

Its pathetic. It's so sad because they are destroying the country with their civil war against anyone not left.

@Dove ...will you write my autobiography? You are awesome!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Tulsi G is awesome. Shes a democrat. But she prioritizes the people and wants unity and she values our liberal order and true liberal democracy.....so The Party has no use for her.

I've been waking up to syringe feed an orphaned newborn kitten every few hours so I'm all londwinded and chatty this morning lol

But thanks!! I've been making up songs for the kitty while she eats lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I've been waking up to syringe feed an orphaned newborn kitten every few hours so I'm all londwinded and chatty this morning lol

But thanks!! I've been making up songs for the kitty while she eats lol

Would you like to write my story? I’m serious!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I think Lotus is waiting for my memoir.
But I’m serious...I have good lyrics, poetry and a story. So should you!

Well like I said I've been making up songs for the kitten while she eats. Maybe I'll video it and share :D
Would you believe that i was more religious than you?

I dont see myself as religious so.....probably lol
Bullshit! Lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well like I said I've been making up songs for the kitten while she eats. Maybe I'll video it and share :D

Bullshit! Lol

I'm really not.

I'm just not secular and I believe there is so more than we see. Believing in Jesus isnt about religion.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Anyway this video perfectly describes exactly what I said about the left being authoritarian, hypocritical bullies.

Youd think enough people pointing this out would inspire them to reflect but if bullies could do that....they wouldn't be bullies.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Bullshit! Lol

I'm really not.

I'm just not secular and I believe there is so more than we see. Believing in Jesus isnt about religion.
Are you more religious than me?

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
I grew up with Afghans, they are chill and smoke hash and smuggle heroin. Real capitalists that believe in guns and God (Allah) They like to have big BBQs with lots of good food, beautiful women, shooting guns and smoking hash.

If you smoked hash and shot guns in your backyard in America all the neighbors would dial 911 and the SWAT team would come and rape you. Who is the one that really need freedom?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I grew up with Afghans, they are chill and smoke hash and smuggle heroin. Real capitalists that believe in guns and God (Allah) They like to have big BBQs with lots of good food, beautiful women, shooting guns and smoking hash.

If you smoked hash and shot guns in your backyard in America all the neighbors would dial 911 and the SWAT team would come and rape you. Who is the one that really need freedom?
Oi..you’re talking to a soldier. Shut the fuck up!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Speaking of refuges it turns out that lying idiot Somali refugee we sadly have in congress did indeed commit immigration fraud. DNA evidence does indeed prove she illegally married her brother on paper in order to get him US citizenship.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Speaking of refuges it turns out that lying idiot Somali refugee we sadly have in congress did indeed commit immigration fraud. DNA evidence does indeed prove she illegally married her brother on paper in order to get him US citizenship.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I wonder if that happens a lot in her culture.
so maybe she considered it a normal and accepted practice.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

The Democratic Party wanted to have Bernie run… but Trump fucked so much shit up trying to give these domestic terrorists what they wanted aka fix the country that they had no choice but to bring in a war monger like Biden.

Biden still fucked up… but how do you not fuck up a deal with terrorists???

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The Democratic Party wanted to have Bernie run… but Trump fucked so much shit up trying to give these domestic terrorists what they wanted aka fix the country that they had no choice but to bring in a war monger like Biden.

Biden still fucked up… but how do you not fuck up a deal with terrorists???

Is there a way to legally go after Karzai & the rest of the Afghan government to freeze their assets?
Then recover the monies and return them to the US?

They must have pocked several billion or more.