It Begins: UK to take in 20,000 - 25,000 Afghan "Refugees"

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The precise moment Joe Biden hatches his plan to replace white people with hundreds of thousands of rapey killy brown people all over the European Continent including Britain too!

235619948_1893707164136358_3915181962977522997_n.jpg
^^The look on Aidsmans dads face when he learned his son was insatiably craving black dong!

fucking lame
Sure thing, nigger.

Lamer still.
ok nigger.

Anyways, Lokmeer, your ex Presidnet Bush dod so much damange to the world.

Even your St. Trump remarked on his incompetence & tried to fix/undo some of the messBush left behind.

do perhaps Trump wasn't completely bad.

But that W Bush....he was somthin' else...Lokmerr!
I voted for the Constitution Party in 04, josephine. Bush was a fukin RINO. Fuk em. I didnt vote for his cunt daddy either. Ross Perot, baby!!!!

They only want to complain about Republicans. If it cant be a distortion or lie that attacks just "Republicans", it's not worth talking about.

Pointing this out? And criticizing specific democrat policy for being an actual destructive fucking train wreck? Pointing out total hypocrisy, lies? That's PARTISAN.

Its cracks me up when the most hyper partisan people....who do nothing but bitch and insult others and NEVER actually ever discuss anything have the nerve to call any one else bias.

They have no fucking how anyone here sees it. They just assume you voted for Trump you are a partisan "con" Republican.

Which shows how out of touch they are considering Trump voters are the ones fed the fuck up with the monoparty and WANTING to crumble it. While they uphold and defend it.

Anti Trump people are right in line with fucktards like Bush and Romney.
I learned years ago when I was attacking Bush that even when I agreed with libs that Bush sucked, it was for 2 very different reasons. I hated Bush because of his policies. They hated him cause he wasnt a democrat. I guarantee you, biden and harris could switch party affiliation tomorrow, carry on with the same policies, and they'd literally be Hitler and Goebbels to dems.

Me, I wouldnt welcome biden to the GOP even if he lit himself on fire!

It was because of his policies you blithering idiot. It was millions of Americans across the country that went to protest the Iraq war. Those were not Republicans taking to the streets, moron.
Admin did his part by sucking cock in an alley tho. Right, Darth Voluminous?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The precise moment Joe Biden hatches his plan to replace white people with hundreds of thousands of rapey killy brown people all over the European Continent including Britain too!

^^The look on Aidsmans dads face when he learned his son was insatiably craving black dong!

fucking lame
Sure thing, nigger.

Lamer still.
ok nigger.

Even your St. Trump remarked on his incompetence & tried to fix/undo some of the messBush left behind.

I voted for the Constitution Party in 04, josephine. Bush was a fukin RINO. Fuk em. I didnt vote for his cunt daddy either. Ross Perot, baby!!!!

They only want to complain about Republicans. If it cant be a distortion or lie that attacks just "Republicans", it's not worth talking about.

Pointing this out? And criticizing specific democrat policy for being an actual destructive fucking train wreck? Pointing out total hypocrisy, lies? That's PARTISAN.

Its cracks me up when the most hyper partisan people....who do nothing but bitch and insult others and NEVER actually ever discuss anything have the nerve to call any one else bias.

They have no fucking how anyone here sees it. They just assume you voted for Trump you are a partisan "con" Republican.

Which shows how out of touch they are considering Trump voters are the ones fed the fuck up with the monoparty and WANTING to crumble it. While they uphold and defend it.

I learned years ago when I was attacking Bush that even when I agreed with libs that Bush sucked, it was for 2 very different reasons. I hated Bush because of his policies. They hated him cause he wasnt a democrat. I guarantee you, biden and harris could switch party affiliation tomorrow, carry on with the same policies, and they'd literally be Hitler and Goebbels to dems.

It was because of his policies you blithering idiot. It was millions of Americans across the country that went to protest the Iraq war. Those were not Republicans taking to the streets, moron.
No, it was because he was republican.

No, it wasn't.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

fucking lame
Sure thing, nigger.

Lamer still.
ok nigger.

No, it wasn't.
Sure it was. You assclowns begrudgingly rallied around him for 2 days after 911 and then went haywire when your masters told you to. Pepperidge Farms Remembers, nigger.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Deflection noted. Zero accountability for anything you jackasses have voted for and continue to support. What a fucking shit show nightmare.

Now let’s cry about all the refugees *facepalm*

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Deflection noted. Zero accountability for anything you jackasses have voted for and continue to support. What a fucking shit show nightmare.

Bitch, I'm not crying about refugees. My problem is the dumb fucker you idiots cheated into office fumbles every soft pass he gets!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

fucking lame
Sure thing, nigger.

Lamer still.
ok nigger.

No, it wasn't.
Sure it was. You assclowns begrudgingly rallied around him for 2 days after 911 and then went haywire when your masters told you to. Pepperidge Farms Remembers, nigger.

No one went haywire. We didn't want dumbfuck to invade Iraq. The 9/11, not 911 idiot, were from SAUDI ARABIA, not Iraq or Afghanistan. You're dipshits.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

fucking lame
Sure thing, nigger.

Lamer still.
ok nigger.

No, it wasn't.

No one went haywire. We didn't want dumbfuck to invade Iraq. The 9/11, not 911 idiot, were from SAUDI ARABIA, not Iraq or Afghanistan. You're dipshits.

Actually, that raises another question.

who's been funding the Taliban for so long that they could be fighting for the past 20 years?

Saudi Arabia?
The Arab World?
Iran?
Pakistan?
The Muslim World
......china?

Or just all of the above?

Or was it just turntcout Afghans who sold all the military equipoment the West provided to them?

So if the USA really wanted to defeat the Taliban, they should have cut off their financial sources like they did to ISIS.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

fucking lame
Sure thing, nigger.

Lamer still.
ok nigger.

No, it wasn't.

Hell yea you went haywire. Just more denial on your part. You were on board for Iraq AND Afghanistan from the get go.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Bitch, I'm not crying about refugees. My problem is the dumb fucker you idiots cheated into office fumbles every soft pass he gets!

If you havent noticed, they make up our stances for us and spew hate over it.

Literally no one is upset about refugees. But anything to distract from the way Biden and democrats fuck up everything they touch so badly its destroying the country.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

fucking lame
Sure thing, nigger.

Lamer still.
ok nigger.

No, it wasn't.

Hell yea you went haywire. Just more denial on your part. You were on board for Iraq AND Afghanistan from the get go.

I would have been on board to fuck up Saudi Arabia. For decades the funded the Wahabis and their "schools" that prepared young Muslim men all over the Muslim world to commit terrorism, fucktard.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

fucking lame
Sure thing, nigger.

Lamer still.
ok nigger.

No, it wasn't.

I would have been on board to fuck up Saudi Arabia. For decades the funded the Wahabis and their "schools" that prepared young Muslim men all over the Muslim world to commit terrorism, fucktard.

We have been at war with the Middle East since I was a freshman in HS. Donnie Dump just handed the Taliban responsible for the 9/11 attacks in the US their own country on a platter. I repeat they have their own COUNTRY now and this is the exact reason we can’t pull the military out of the Middle East.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

fucking lame
Sure thing, nigger.

Lamer still.
ok nigger.

No, it wasn't.

You’re NoT on board for energy independence but are on board with fucking up one of the biggest oil supplier at the time.
Um, ok

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
^^^ well now we know why George W. Bush didn’t want to pull out and is filled with “deep sadness.” His family’s company drivers made more than the US soldiers he deployed to avenge his father *rolls eyes*

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

fucking lame
Sure thing, nigger.

Lamer still.
ok nigger.

No, it wasn't.

We have been at war with the Middle East since I was a freshman in HS. Donnie Dump just handed the Taliban responsible for the 9/11 attacks in the US their own country on a platter. I repeat they have their own COUNTRY now and this is the exact reason we can’t pull the military out of the Middle East.

Though the Taliban allowed for the safe passage of Al Qaeda, they weren't directly responsible for the 9/11 attacks. However, after going in there to invade, rather the send special forces in to take Bin Laden and other leaders out, we invaded the whole country. We've been there for 20 years building up the country and we're leaving infrastructure and valuable military weaponry behind.

We shouldn't have been so arrogant to try to create a Western democracy within a completely different culture that was still mired in the past.

Our enemy was Bin Laden and Al Qaeda, not the Afghans.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

fucking lame
Sure thing, nigger.

Lamer still.
ok nigger.

No, it wasn't.

You’re NoT on board for energy independence but are on board with fucking up one of the biggest oil supplier at the time.
Um, ok

Aren't they stupid as fuck?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

fucking lame
Sure thing, nigger.

Lamer still.
ok nigger.

No, it wasn't.

Um, ok

baffling to say the least

It's like they attend universities to become brain dead

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

fucking lame
Sure thing, nigger.

Lamer still.
ok nigger.

No, it wasn't.

Um, ok

baffling to say the least

It's like they attend universities to become brain dead

When you only understand the world around you according to pop culture and corporate media headlines.....this is what it looks like.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Everyone in California. Please, please, please vote to recall Newscum. Current polls show 55% of Latinos will vote to recall (if they vote), the majority of whites will vote to recall, that just leaves blacks, Asians, and natives. People need to realize how corrupt and how bad Newscum has been along with how extreme and out of cou try unitary Democrat contr has been to this state. Anything to create even a modest speed bump and a move towards centrism would be so beneficial.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

fucking lame
Sure thing, nigger.

Lamer still.
ok nigger.

No, it wasn't.

Think of all the future refugess who'll be so desperate to get out of that shithole.
Afghanistan will become Margaret Atwood's real life version of the Handmaid's Tale.

A living nightmare. Disease infested. Birth rates spiraling out of control. Astronomically high infant mortality rates.
Mass suicides. Troubled youth. A dysfunctional society & a coming humanitarian crisis from that region of the world.

So the Unlucky Ones born on the wrong side of the fence will be desperately trying to escape.
Worse yet is the influence of the Taliban could extend beyond their borders and create similar states in their own image.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I saw a video of Afghan girls/women, all were under 25 and some might have been 15, none of whom were old enough to remember life under the Taliban either because they were not born yet or because they were to young to remember, they were pleading with the American soldiers to let them on already over crowded airplanes saying in English "the Taliban will rape us." That is exactly what the Talibam did.

The Taliban forced girls as young as nine to "marry" Taliban fighters because the dark ages satanic goat fucker with genocidal tendencies Mohammed raped a nine year old girl so it was ok for them to do so as well. Just evil and Biden-Harris did all of this. All of this.

No, you do not get to come back after doing such evil. The Biden-Harris administration did this.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I saw a video of Afghan girls/women, all were under 25 and some might have been 15, none of whom were old enough to remember life under the Taliban either because they were not born yet or because they were to young to remember, they were pleading with the American soldiers to let them on already over crowded airplanes saying in English "the Taliban will rape us." That is exactly what the Talibam did.

The Taliban forced girls as young as nine to "marry" Taliban fighters because the dark ages satanic goat fucker with genocidal tendencies Mohammed raped a nine year old girl so it was ok for them to do so as well. Just evil and Biden-Harris did all of this. All of this.

No, you do not get to come back after doing such evil. The Biden-Harris administration did this.

so what do you think they should have done?

Iff America/europe saved all of them who wanted to go, that would have meant another 500,000 - 1 million additional refugees pouring into Europe and North America.Just like Vietnam who don't wanna live there & have no intention of going back.

It could be done but the cost and logisitics would have been staggering.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Iff America/europe saved all of them who wanted to go, that would have meant another 500,000 - 1 million additional refugees pouring into Europe and North America.Just like Vietnam who don't wanna live there & have no intention of going back.

Biden should have stuck to the conditions and agreement Trump made.

It's the best shot at doing it peacefully. Trump had a threat of retaliation if they didnt abide by the conditions. Biden shat it.

Would it have worked? We will never know now. But if Trump had fucked it up this badly I would be even more upset and pissed because I value my votes and I take responsibility for them. Biden didnt even TRY to do this responsibly and now no one is going to trust America.

It's just so fucked up. AND our borders are wide fucking open while thousands of Covid infected people pile in and the psychos are shrieking about Republican governors not mandating masks. As if this is all hanging on whether Republicans make a government mandate. It's insane

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Biden did not stick to the agreements Trump made. Fact. Thus why thebTalibam attacked for breaking the agreement. That said, Trump twice changed the terms and the Taliban did not attack because he threatened to carpet bomb the Taliban and they believed him. No one believed Biden was anything other than a weak old man who shitnhis own pants and would not do anything.

Fact. I mean Biden can't even wipe his own ass without help so no one fears Biden. We all know now that Biden stabbed our Afghan allies in the back making it i.possible for them to fight. That is also a fact.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Biden did not stick to the agreements Trump made. Fact. Thus why thebTalibam attacked for breaking the agreement. That said, Trump twice changed the terms and the Taliban did not attack because he threatened to carpet bomb the Taliban and they believed him. No one believed Biden was anything other than a weak old man who shitnhis own pants and would not do anything.

Fact. I mean Biden can't even wipe his own ass without help so no one fears Biden. We all know now that Biden stabbed our Afghan allies in the back making it i.possible for them to fight. That is also a fact.

Well, since the Taliban has taken over, maybe they should re-name it 'Rape-ghanistan'.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Let me get this straight: You think Trump wipes his own ass?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Biden should have stuck to the conditions and agreement Trump made.

It's the best shot at doing it peacefully. Trump had a threat of retaliation if they didnt abide by the conditions. Biden shat it.

Would it have worked? We will never know now. But if Trump had fucked it up this badly I would be even more upset and pissed because I value my votes and I take responsibility for them. Biden didnt even TRY to do this responsibly and now no one is going to trust America.

It's just so fucked up. AND our borders are wide fucking open while thousands of Covid infected people pile in and the psychos are shrieking about Republican governors not mandating masks. As if this is all hanging on whether Republicans make a government mandate. It's insane

I supose you and Oerdin weren't born yet to wtiness the fall of Saigon and South Vietnam.

What followed was perhaps the Greatest Humanitarian Effort of all time when Vietnamese fled their country on boats to escape the new Communist regime.

Photos-Vietnam-Refugees016.jpg

Several Western nations including the USA, Canada, Australia and Europe had to accept 1 million Vietnamese people.

so it can be done, but the cost and logicistics are very high.
Plus, it doesn't seem that Afghans with their Muslim faith are the best candidates for resettlement in the West.
At least Vietnamese seemed much more choesive and adaptable to Western Ways.

I know it is hard-hearted, but I'd rather take a pass on them and keep as many of them out of our countries as possible.
Europe and the United States have had problems with terrorism from them in the past.

I don't think they're a good fit..

And if people want to resettle more Afghans, they should ask their fellow Muslims in Saudi Arabia or the Arab Gulf if they can exceptmore than a few. Let them take care of their own people for once.

Last edited:

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
I admit I do feel a little sad for my UK Amigas on here, after Brexit it is now much more difficult to grab the go bag and head for Hungary, sorry gurls.