It Begins: UK to take in 20,000 - 25,000 Afghan "Refugees"

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Afghanistan news – live: Taliban leaders return from exile as UK pledges to take in 20,000 refugees

20,000 Afghans are to be welcomed to the UK in coming years as the Government unveiled the details of a scheme to provide sanctuary for those most at risk of persecution by the Taliban.

Fears have been building for those who worked against the Taliban in Afghanistan since the fall of
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
to the militants on Sunday, with increasing calls for ministers to step up to rescue those who wish to leave the country.

Boris Johnson has promised that up to 5,000 Afghans can find refuge in the UK this year, with up to 20,000 in the longer term.

AANoOxg.img

I swear, I'm at breaking point with the sheer incompetence of our so called "Conservative" government. WTF are they conserving? Certainly not the nations cultural and racial identity. I can see this proposal being met with huge opposition...

Good Gawd.

I wonder how many of them are future terrorists or rapists?

UK, lock your daughters inside the house.

don't let them go outside.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Afghanistan news – live: Taliban leaders return from exile as UK pledges to take in 20,000 refugees

20,000 Afghans are to be welcomed to the UK in coming years as the Government unveiled the details of a scheme to provide sanctuary for those most at risk of persecution by the Taliban.

Fears have been building for those who worked against the Taliban in Afghanistan since the fall of
to the militants on Sunday, with increasing calls for ministers to step up to rescue those who wish to leave the country.

Boris Johnson has promised that up to 5,000 Afghans can find refuge in the UK this year, with up to 20,000 in the longer term.

AANoOxg.img

I swear, I'm at breaking point with the sheer incompetence of our so called "Conservative" government. WTF are they conserving? Certainly not the nations cultural and racial identity. I can see this proposal being met with huge opposition...

Good Gawd.

I wonder how many of them are future terrorists or rpaists?

UK, lokc your daughters inside the house.

don't let them go out.

I'm pretty sure Lokmar doesn't live in England , Joe Lol.

*Edit nevermind, I read that wrong and thought you said Lokmar ha...

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I claim this thread in the name of the Father, The Son and the Holy Ghost, now repent your week Scottish skirt wearing faggotry.

Please tell me you realise that Scotland and England are 2 seperate countries?

Oh so you're not really a UNITED KINGDOM then?....lol

Well, Scots and English are both British, but when it comes down to it, both are loyal to their own nation. This becomes apparent during international football tournaments....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Serious question.

I see a lot of complaining, but no sensible pragmatic solutions being offered by anyone.

It is fine that you disagree with refugees being taken in by the UK or wherever, that's neither here nor there.

But given the on going situation, how would you solve it?

No jokes, no sarcasm.

Offer a sensible, realistic, and levelheaded solution to the subject at hand.
Muslims fear female soldiers like the Kurds because if they get shot and killed by a woman, they will not go to heaven.

The women are the ones who should have been trained and armed. Muslim men are pathetic as we have just witnessed. Muslim women would protect their kids and themselves.

Arm the women and bring in Kurdish female soldiers to help.
Muslim Poppy Farmers just defeated the most powerful army in the world, or have you not seen the news recently?

No they didn't... the Armies walked away.... no more charity for the Afghans...

Afghan have severe drought and Indian variant Covid.... and men who piss their panties at regime change.

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Serious question.

I see a lot of complaining, but no sensible pragmatic solutions being offered by anyone.

It is fine that you disagree with refugees being taken in by the UK or wherever, that's neither here nor there.

No jokes, no sarcasm.

We voted against all this

We had to deal with constant hysterics, complaining and lies with absolutely no solutions for 5 years. Bitching about problems that are either not even real or framed entirely wrong for partisan reasons. So apparently Biden and this shit show nightmare was the "solution".

And we have to think of solutions for problems we didnt create that are caused by people we didnt want?

As if anything us "Trumptards" say suddenly matters. The people who voted against us wont even discuss shit. They just spew insults.

Solution is to vote these people out if we still even have a country by 2024.

Fail, just more complaining.

See @Gringo why there are no solutions?

This was predictable from the time we went in to that "country". Here in the West it's easy to see that our chickens are coming home to roost. We, especially the UK and the US, have been nation-building and redrawing borders for 100 years. It did not work, not in Afghanistan, not anywhere.

But some of the world's biggest fortunes were made in that time. What coincidence.
What happened to your gold name?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Serious question.

No jokes, no sarcasm.

Muslims fear female soldiers like the Kurds because if they get shot and killed by a woman, they will not go to heaven.

The women are the ones who should have been trained and armed. Muslim men are pathetic as we have just witnessed. Muslim women would protect their kids and themselves.

Arm the women and bring in Kurdish female soldiers to help.
Muslim Poppy Farmers just defeated the most powerful army in the world, or have you not seen the news recently?

No they didn't... the Armies walked away.... no more charity for the Afghans...

Afghan have severe drought and Indian variant Covid.... and men who piss their panties at regime change.

No wonder that guy wanted to get on the plane so badly, eh?

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Fashion tips for the Brits.
As many of you know members of the US Marine Corp are often referred to as Leathernecks, due to their high collared uniform, a vestige from their sabre fighting days, they had think leather collars to help defend against sabre slashes on the neck.

s-l1600.jpg

So you guys might looking into working leather collars into your wardrobe, who knows if this saves one white person from getting beheaded, I would feel very proud!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We had civil wars in Egypt, and Libya, Syria, Iraq and Israel, Palestine.. And do we ever hear about those places today?

Within mere weeks, this will be yesterdays news.....just like all other sensational stories but the TV stations will play those scenes at the airport of people running for their lives, over and over, getting us all worked up.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We had civil wars in Egypt, and Libya, Syria, Iraq and Israel, Palestine.. And do we ever hear about those places today?

Within mere weeks, this will be yesterdays news.....just like all other sensational stories but the TV stations will play those scenes at the airport of people running for their lives, over and over, getting us all worked up.

It might already be on its way to becoming Old News, but the ramifications from it won't be.
That's the future.

I'm sure you'll see more than few of these Afghan refugees coming to Australia as well.

So it will have an impact and you'll feel it.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
As many of you know members of the US Marine Corp are often referred to as Leathernecks, due to their high collared uniform, a vestige from their sabre fighting days, they had think leather collars to help defend against sabre slashes on the neck.

s-l1600.jpg

So you guys might looking into working leather collars into your wardrobe, who knows if this saves one white person from getting beheaded, I would feel very proud!

The lads will sort the Muzzies out... The Muzzies will get their heads kicked in.

Gringo

Cracker Deluxe
Banned
Serious question.

No jokes, no sarcasm.

We had to deal with constant hysterics, complaining and lies with absolutely no solutions for 5 years. Bitching about problems that are either not even real or framed entirely wrong for partisan reasons. So apparently Biden and this shit show nightmare was the "solution".

And we have to think of solutions for problems we didnt create that are caused by people we didnt want?

As if anything us "Trumptards" say suddenly matters. The people who voted against us wont even discuss shit. They just spew insults.

This was predictable from the time we went in to that "country". Here in the West it's easy to see that our chickens are coming home to roost. We, especially the UK and the US, have been nation-building and redrawing borders for 100 years. It did not work, not in Afghanistan, not anywhere.

But some of the world's biggest fortunes were made in that time. What coincidence.

The main issue I see on this forum is that certain individual want to be put all their eggs in a single basket.

This is folly.

Sure, people will have their leanings, however, make no mistake about it... to believe that Republicans or Liberal politicians have your best interest in mind and actually give a shit about you past getting your votes, makes about as much sense as leaving the porch light on for Jimmy Hoffa.

This is all theatre, and they're the the audience and it is we who are the stars of the show, we're puppets, we're the entertainment.

Some of us are too... distracted to see it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Serious question.

No jokes, no sarcasm.

The main issue I see on this forum is that certain individual want to be put all their eggs in a single basket.

This is folly.

Sure, people will have their leanings, however, make no mistake about it... to believe that Republicans or Liberal politicians have your best interest in mind and actually give a shit about you past getting your votes, makes about as much sense as leaving the porch light on for Jimmy Hoffa.

This is all theatre, and they're the the audience and it is we who are the stars of the show, we're puppets, we're the entertainment.

Some of us are too... distracted to see it.

I agree with you 1000%

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It might already be on its way to becoming Old News, but the ramifications from it won't be.
That's the future.

I'm sure you'll see more than few of these Afghan refugees coming to Australia as well.

We've got Islands to stick them on.... We also have locked borders and a waiting list already....we got our people out last MAY.

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That's the future.

We've got Islands to stick them on.... We also have locked borders and a waiting list already....we got our people out last MAY.

I bet those Islands will become even more crowded with them.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That's the future.

I bet those Islands will become even more crowded with them.

They won't be going anywhere... the Taliban will only let foreigners out... I am afraid all Afghan citizens will be made to stay.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

s-l1600.jpg

How about your boy george uniform from the gavy, faggit?
#WHATABOUTISMSTHATMATTER

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
The precise moment Joe Biden hatches his plan to replace white people with hundreds of thousands of rapey killy brown people all over the European Continent including Britain too!

235619948_1893707164136358_3915181962977522997_n.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The precise moment Joe Biden hatches his plan to replace white people with hundreds of thousands of rapey killy brown people all over the European Continent including Britain too!

^^The look on Aidsmans dads face when he learned his son was insatiably craving black dong!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well Nostradamus warned about his coming, but no one would listen.

He's America's real life version Betram Cabot Junior.

too bad someone from the future couldn't kill him in his crib.

President AntiChrist.

Oh well.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

^^The look on Aidsmans dads face when he learned his son was insatiably craving black dong!

fucking lame
Sure thing, nigger.

Lamer still.
ok nigger.

Okay, cock breath