It Begins: UK to take in 20,000 - 25,000 Afghan "Refugees"

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The precise moment Joe Biden hatches his plan to replace white people with hundreds of thousands of rapey killy brown people all over the European Continent including Britain too!

235619948_1893707164136358_3915181962977522997_n.jpg
^^The look on Aidsmans dads face when he learned his son was insatiably craving black dong!

fucking lame
Sure thing, nigger.

Lamer still.
ok nigger.

Okay, cock breath
talkin to aidman again, nigger?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The precise moment Joe Biden hatches his plan to replace white people with hundreds of thousands of rapey killy brown people all over the European Continent including Britain too!

^^The look on Aidsmans dads face when he learned his son was insatiably craving black dong!

fucking lame
Sure thing, nigger.

Lamer still.
ok nigger.

Okay, cock breath

I replied to you as intended, felcher

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

fucking lame
Sure thing, nigger.

Lamer still.
ok nigger.

Anyways, Lokmeer, your ex Presidnet Bush dod so much damange to the world.

Even your St. Trump remarked on his incompetence & tried to fix/undo some of the messBush left behind.

do perhaps Trump wasn't completely bad.

But that W Bush....he was somthin' else...Lokmerr!

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

fucking lame
Sure thing, nigger.

Lamer still.
ok nigger.

Okay, cock breath

sure ya did, nigger.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

fucking lame
Sure thing, nigger.

Lamer still.
ok nigger.

Even your St. Trump remarked on his incompetence & tried to fix/undo some of the messBush left behind.

I voted for the Constitution Party in 04, josephine. Bush was a fukin RINO. Fuk em. I didnt vote for his cunt daddy either. Ross Perot, baby!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Serious question.

I see a lot of complaining, but no sensible pragmatic solutions being offered by anyone.

It is fine that you disagree with refugees being taken in by the UK or wherever, that's neither here nor there.

But given the on going situation, how would you solve it?

No jokes, no sarcasm.

Offer a sensible, realistic, and levelheaded solution to the subject at hand.

We voted against all this

We had to deal with constant hysterics, complaining and lies with absolutely no solutions for 5 years. Bitching about problems that are either not even real or framed entirely wrong for partisan reasons. So apparently Biden and this shit show nightmare was the "solution".

And we have to think of solutions for problems we didnt create that are caused by people we didnt want?

As if anything us "Trumptards" say suddenly matters. The people who voted against us wont even discuss shit. They just spew insults.

Solution is to vote these people out if we still even have a country by 2024.

Fail, just more complaining.

See @Gringo why there are no solutions?

This was predictable from the time we went in to that "country". Here in the West it's easy to see that our chickens are coming home to roost. We, especially the UK and the US, have been nation-building and redrawing borders for 100 years. It did not work, not in Afghanistan, not anywhere.

But some of the world's biggest fortunes were made in that time. What coincidence.

The main issue I see on this forum is that certain individual want to be put all their eggs in a single basket.

This is folly.

Sure, people will have their leanings, however, make no mistake about it... to believe that Republicans or Liberal politicians have your best interest in mind and actually give a shit about you past getting your votes, makes about as much sense as leaving the porch light on for Jimmy Hoffa.

This is all theatre, and they're the the audience and it is we who are the stars of the show, we're puppets, we're the entertainment.

Some of us are too... distracted to see it.

We are the only ones who point that out.

It's the hyperpartisans on the left here who want to do nothing but slam everyone right of Stalin(who are labeled "cons") constantly while completely ignoring ACTUAL horrific shit being by democrats and their controlled opposition Republicans.

No.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

fucking lame
Sure thing, nigger.

Lamer still.
ok nigger.

Okay, cock breath

sure ya did, nigger.

Yes, testicle licker

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

fucking lame
Sure thing, nigger.

Lamer still.
ok nigger.

Okay, cock breath

sure ya did, nigger.

Yes, testicle licker
sure thing, nigger.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

fucking lame
Sure thing, nigger.

Lamer still.
ok nigger.

I voted for the Constitution Party in 04, josephine. Bush was a fukin RINO. Fuk em. I didnt vote for his cunt daddy either. Ross Perot, baby!!!!

They only want to complain about Republicans. If it cant be a distortion or lie that attacks just "Republicans", it's not worth talking about.

Pointing this out? And criticizing specific democrat policy for being an actual destructive fucking train wreck? Pointing out total hypocrisy, lies? That's PARTISAN.

Its cracks me up when the most hyper partisan people....who do nothing but bitch and insult others and NEVER actually ever discuss anything have the nerve to call any one else bias.

They have no fucking clue how anyone here sees it. They just assume you voted for Trump you are a partisan "con" Republican.

Which shows how out of touch they are considering Trump voters are the ones fed the fuck up with the monoparty and WANTING to crumble it. While they uphold and defend it.

Anti Trump people are right in line with fucktards like Bush and Romney.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

fucking lame
Sure thing, nigger.

Lamer still.
ok nigger.

They only want to complain about Republicans. If it cant be a distortion or lie that attacks just "Republicans", it's not worth talking about.

Pointing this out? And criticizing specific democrat policy for being an actual destructive fucking train wreck? Pointing out total hypocrisy, lies? That's PARTISAN.

Its cracks me up when the most hyper partisan people....who do nothing but bitch and insult others and NEVER actually ever discuss anything have the nerve to call any one else bias.

They have no fucking how anyone here sees it. They just assume you voted for Trump you are a partisan "con" Republican.

Which shows how out of touch they are considering Trump voters are the ones fed the fuck up with the monoparty and WANTING to crumble it. While they uphold and defend it.

I learned years ago when I was attacking Bush that even when I agreed with libs that Bush sucked, it was for 2 very different reasons. I hated Bush because of his policies. They hated him cause he wasnt a democrat. I guarantee you, biden and harris could switch party affiliation tomorrow, carry on with the same policies, and they'd literally be Hitler and Goebbels to dems.

Me, I wouldnt welcome biden to the GOP even if he lit himself on fire!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Serious question.

I see a lot of complaining, but no sensible pragmatic solutions being offered by anyone.

It is fine that you disagree with refugees being taken in by the UK or wherever, that's neither here nor there.

No jokes, no sarcasm.

Personally I got no problem taking in refugees from Afghanistan. Most are moral, hardworking & dedicated people unlike the filthy vermin peasants that are currently pouring in over our southern border like an avalanche of dogshit

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

fucking lame
Sure thing, nigger.

Lamer still.
ok nigger.

They have no fucking how anyone here sees it. They just assume you voted for Trump you are a partisan "con" Republican.

I learned years ago when I was attacking Bush that even when I agreed with libs that Bush sucked, it was for 2 very different reasons. I hated Bush because of his policies. They hated him cause he wasnt a democrat. I guarantee you, biden and harris could switch party affiliation tomorrow, carry on with the same policies, and they'd literally be Hitler and Goebbels to dems.

EXACTLY.

None of these people give a fuck shit about policies. ALL they care about is having a democrat/leftist.

They dont even KNOW what a Republican or conservative IS. They have all these outdated stereotypes and flat out lies.

They will vote for and support anyone so long as they have the label. They dont care what these people do. Democrats have turned everything they touch to absolute shit and these are so full of hate and lies they will meatsheild and find ways to blame us.

They cant have any honest discussions. All they are interested in is constant slamming of nonleftists. They are nothing but bad faith and low info.

They dont vote FOR anything. They just vote AGAINST anyone NOT democrat or left. "Blue no matter who".

You know how BAD I wish we could have candidates run with NO labels, NO way to know if they are red or blue.....and force these people to have to vote on policy alone? Their brains would fry. They probably wouldnt even show up.

If it's not this "muh partay good! U partay bad.. muh racisms!" they are not even interested. They only exist to spread hate and division and fight everyone not them and grab political power no matter how and with no care for the fall out at all.

If they had to be alone in their fucktarded gory messes that they cause and had no one there to toss the blame at? MAYBE they would change.

But if we can literally have our country being destroyed not even a year into this administration to this level and they are STILL screaming about trump and only interested in slamming US? Fucking Christ.

Clearly they'd rather burn the country down than have an actual liberal democracy and have another party accomplish good things for the people. They would rather their psychotic party loyalty destroy the whole country. They dont care about global impact either.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Yep, Hungarians are so fortunate to have a right wing government, as opposed to the treacherous Globalist whores the rest of us have.
Yeah and the left think looking after your own first is incredibly racist, Hungary is a deeply racist country according to them... Maybe if the musrats actually loved their own people none of this would happen... Goatfucking savages!

Liberals are morons, just look at the state of the ones on here.
I've got a lot of time for holiday, admin can be funny when he's not libarding, there's a whole lot worse out there so maybe we're kinda lucky in a fucked up way... :Confused4:
Admin still sucks a lot of cock tho

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Serious question.

No jokes, no sarcasm.

Personally I got no problem taking in refugees from Afghanistan. Most are moral, hardworking & dedicated people unlike the filthy vermin peasants that are currently pouring in over our southern border like an avalanche of dogshit

Properly vetted and AFTER our own citizens are pulled out.

And then the ones whose lives are now in danger because they helped us. (And honestly some of them would stab us in the back in a heart beat and HAVE betrayed our military.....but yeah I agree)

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Serious question.

No jokes, no sarcasm.

Muslims fear female soldiers like the Kurds because if they get shot and killed by a woman, they will not go to heaven.

The women are the ones who should have been trained and armed. Muslim men are pathetic as we have just witnessed. Muslim women would protect their kids and themselves.

Arm the women and bring in Kurdish female soldiers to help.
Muslim Poppy Farmers just defeated the most powerful army in the world, or have you not seen the news recently?
Nothing new. Rice farmers kicked your little fluffy asses up and down the battlefield with stones and slingshots back in the 70’s too. Or were you sucking too much cock to see that as it all went down

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
History will mark Aug. 15, 2021, as the date that the Afghan government collapsed and the Taliban retook control over this troubled and war-torn country. But the real date that the Taliban's victory was assured is Feb. 29, 2020, the day the Trump administration signed what it characterized as a "peace" deal with the Taliban. Once this agreement was signed - the tragic collapse we witnessed this weekend was inevitable.

Of course, the agreement was not, and could not possibly have been, a "peace" deal since one of the parties currently at war - the Afghan government - was not a signatory. Rather, this was a "withdrawal" agreement between the U.S. and the Taliban that set the terms for the complete departure of American troops from Afghanistan by May 2021.

What did the United States gain in exchange for this withdrawal, for which the Taliban had been fighting for 20 years? Nothing but vague, unenforceable promises that the Taliban would not engage in hostilities against the departing U.S. troops and would "send a clear message" to al Qaeda that it "had no place" in Afghanistan. So eager Trump was to withdraw, we did not even hold out for a clear, firm commitment that the Taliban would not provide aid, safe harbor or weaponry to al Qaeda and like-minded groups. The agreement contained no enforcement mechanisms and included no penalties on the Taliban for failing to comply with its terms.

Once the agreement was signed, the fate of the Afghan government was signed, sealed and delivered - the Taliban had practically won the war. There was no way that the government could possibly survive.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Serious question.

No jokes, no sarcasm.

And then the ones whose lives are now in danger because they helped us. (And honestly some of them would stab us in the back in a heart beat and HAVE betrayed our military.....but yeah I agree)
I don’t give a shit about the citizens there. Fuck em. Who boards the plane first is fine by me.

you’d have to be some tree hugging lunatic lib to wanna live and work in a toilet like that to begin with

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Honestly. Anyone who is a registered Democrat should be left there to street perform for the Taliban comedy and beheading hour.

no joke

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

fucking lame
Sure thing, nigger.

Lamer still.
ok nigger.

Okay, cock breath

sure ya did, nigger.

Yes, testicle licker
sure thing, nigger.

Whatever you say,

fucking lame
Sure thing, nigger.

Lamer still.
ok nigger.

EXACTLY.

None of these people give a fuck shit about policies. ALL they care about is having a democrat/leftist.

They dont even KNOW what a Republican or conservative IS. They have all these outdated stereotypes and flat out lies.

They will vote for and support anyone so long as they have the label. They dont care what these people do. Democrats have turned everything they touch to absolute shit and these are so full of hate and lies they will meatsheild and find ways to blame us.

They cant have any honest discussions. All they are interested in is constant slamming of nonleftists. They are nothing but bad faith and low info.

They dont vote FOR anything. They just vote AGAINST anyone NOT democrat or left. "Blue no matter who".

You know how BAD I wish we could have candidates run with NO labels, NO way to know if they are red or blue.....and force these people to have to vote on policy alone? Their brains would fry. They probably wouldnt even show up.

If it's not this "muh partay good! U partay bad.. muh racisms!" they are not even interested. They only exist to spread hate and division and fight everyone not them and grab political power no matter how and with no care for the fall out at all.

If they had to be alone in their fucktarded gory messes that they cause and had no one there to toss the blame at? MAYBE they would change.

But if we can literally have our country being destroyed not even a year into this administration to this level and they are STILL screaming about trump and only interested in slamming US? Fucking Christ.

Clearly they'd rather burn the country down than have an actual liberal democracy and have another party accomplish good things for the people. They would rather their psychotic party loyalty destroy the whole country. They dont care about global impact either.

Where'd you plagiarize that from?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Serious question.

No jokes, no sarcasm.

I don’t give a shit about the citizens there. Fuck em. Who boards the plane first is fine by me.

you’d have to be some tree hugging lunatic lib to wanna live and work in a toilet like that to begin with

I definately care about and I have a fresh new level of hatred for the Biden administration for not getting at least our own damn people out before pulling out the military. In the middle of the night.

This administration is a rancid pile of demon shit. Our government is supposed to put Americans at a priority and this just shows they couldnt give less a fuck.

I guess if the ones there voted for this that's what they get. But I'm still beyond disgusted.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Serious question.

No jokes, no sarcasm.

I definately care about and I have a fresh new level of hatred for the Biden administration for not getting at least our own damn people out before pulling out the military. In the middle of the night.

This administration is a rancid pile of demon shit.
Libs are no our people

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

fucking lame
Sure thing, nigger.

Lamer still.
ok nigger.

It was because of his policies you blithering idiot. It was millions of Americans across the country that went to protest the Iraq war. Those were not Republicans taking to the streets, moron.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lily isnt though, because shes a stupid shallow authoritarian cunt.

The way this dumb fat twunt licks establishment asshole youd think it was a Little Debbie

FB-IMG-1629319288743.jpg

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Weirdly enough… less than two months ago, Trump was bragging about how he started the Afghanistan-withdrawal process and claiming the Biden administration was powerless to stop it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Serious question.

No jokes, no sarcasm.

This administration is a rancid pile of demon shit.
Libs are no our people

For all we know our citizens over there were not leftists and that's why they got left.

Look how these bags of fascist shit treat people on our own soil if they dare protest against the democrats.

They want a left wing one party authoritarian country.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lily isnt though, because shes a stupid shallow authoritarian cunt.

The way this dumb fat twunt licks establishment asshole youd think it was a Little Debbie

FB-IMG-1629319288743.jpg

I'd much rather be an authoritarian cunt than a drug addict plagiarizing cunt that lives in a trailer.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

fucking lame
Sure thing, nigger.

Lamer still.
ok nigger.

It was because of his policies you blithering idiot. It was millions of Americans across the country that went to protest the Iraq war. Those were not Republicans taking to the streets, moron.
No, it was because he was republican.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m glad that red votes are white noise in the west. Praying for the civilians being terrorized in what was Afghanistan right now.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

fucking lame
Sure thing, nigger.

Lamer still.
ok nigger.

No, it was because he was republican.

These people are stupid enough to think Arnold was a legit Republican.

The ONLY thing different about him was he called himself "Republican" while doing the same shit democrats do.

If he had labeled himself democrat they would be defending him.

And that's just fact.