It Begins: UK to take in 20,000 - 25,000 Afghan "Refugees"

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Everyone in California. Please, please, please vote to recall Newscum. Current polls show 55% of Latinos will vote to recall (if they vote), the majority of whites will vote to recall, that just leaves blacks, Asians, and natives. People need to realize how corrupt and how bad Newscum has been along with how extreme and out of cou try unitary Democrat contr has been to this state. Anything to create even a modest speed bump and a move towards centrism would be so beneficial.
I saw a video of Afghan girls/women, all were under 25 and some might have been 15, none of whom were old enough to remember life under the Taliban either because they were not born yet or because they were to young to remember, they were pleading with the American soldiers to let them on already over crowded airplanes saying in English "the Taliban will rape us." That is exactly what the Talibam did.

The Taliban forced girls as young as nine to "marry" Taliban fighters because the dark ages satanic goat fucker with genocidal tendencies Mohammed raped a nine year old girl so it was ok for them to do so as well. Just evil and Biden-Harris did all of this. All of this.

No, you do not get to come back after doing such evil. The Biden-Harris administration did this.

so what do you think they should have done?

Iff America/europe saved all of them who wanted to go, that would have meant another 500,000 - 1 million additional refugees pouring into Europe and North America.Just like Vietnam who don't wanna live there & have no intention of going back.

It could be done but the cost and logisitics would have been staggering.

Biden should have stuck to the conditions and agreement Trump made.

It's the best shot at doing it peacefully. Trump had a threat of retaliation if they didnt abide by the conditions. Biden shat it.

Would it have worked? We will never know now. But if Trump had fucked it up this badly I would be even more upset and pissed because I value my votes and I take responsibility for them. Biden didnt even TRY to do this responsibly and now no one is going to trust America.

It's just so fucked up. AND our borders are wide fucking open while thousands of Covid infected people pile in and the psychos are shrieking about Republican governors not mandating masks. As if this is all hanging on whether Republicans make a government mandate. It's insane

I supose you and Oerdin weren't born yet to wtiness the fall of Saigon and South Vietnam.

What followed was perhaps the Greatest Humanitarian Effort of all time when Vietnamese fled their country on boats to escape the new Communist regime.

Photos-Vietnam-Refugees016.jpg

Several Western nations including the USA, Canada, Australia and Europe had to accept 1 million Vietnamese people.

so it can be done, but the cost and logicistics are very high.
Plus, it doesn't seem that Afghans with their Muslim faith are the best candidates for resettlement in the West.
At least Vietnamese seemed much more choesive and adaptable to Western Ways.

I know it is hard-hearted, but I'd rather take a pass on them and keep as many of them out of our countries as possible.
Europe and the United States have had problems with terrorism from them in the past.

I don't think they're a good fit..

And if people want to resettle more Afghans, they should ask their fellow Muslims in Saudi Arabia or the Arab Gulf if they can exceptmore than a few. Let them take care of their own people for once.

Siagon was properly executed compared to this.

Ignorant AF

Saigon-hubert-van-es.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fantastic josephine. We'll keep em comin for ya!

well, you guys are like a bunch of overgrown spoiled children, Lokmeer!
Somebody always has ta clean up yer mess!

Plus that ex prez of yours McFucker Bush had the gall to blame Canada for 911 when we gave safe haven to Americans trapped in Canada because all the planes were grounded.

Y'know Lokmeer, many places aroudn the world hate Americans and will even kill you.

but Canada is one of the few places, if not the only one, where an American can display the American Flag on their jackets or ballcaps without retribution or getting attacked.

Americans can even walk around with red MAGA hats and unlike your own country, nobody doesa antying to them here.

So Americans are actually safer to walk around in Canada with Red MAGA hats than they are in your own country...Lokmeer!

That's because here in America people have been brainwashed to hate other Americans. And they enjoy and love their hate of their political opposition.

The left has had claws into the culture and academia for decades and left wing ideology and hatred of right wing parties has been being spoonfed. They've been groomed to hate us for years and encouraged to not even try to communicate.

A lot of them want to abolish Republicans all together. In their twisted minds destroying democracy is "saving it". They want a one party government and think it's an adequate "democracy" if the different opinions are all leftwing.

They have a very authoritarian mindset. Propaganda drives powerful emotional responses so you see things like this going on

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Other countries are full of people who are astounded that Americans are narcissistic and short sighted enough to burn our cities and refuse to work together while we have such intense global issues.

We ALL know who's doing the burning and inciting the violence in the US, most of them have purple hair and bull rings through their noses...

Yep.

Our left doesnt listen to anyone. If you are not with them, you are an enemy or are just stupid.

They're the very same here, question them about anything and the only thing you'll get is cut off with a buzzword like "racist, homophobe" etc

Wait, Shamp you support Nazism and you post anti gay posts all the time. Are they wrong about you?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I 100 percent agree with Tucker on this. The government has a strong obligation to get Americans the fuck out of there.

They are blatantly telling all of us they dont give a shit American citizens. We knew this but damn. Cant even pretend on the world stage anymore.

Biden...worse president than Trump?

The Democratic Party wanted to have Bernie run… but Trump fucked so much shit up trying to give these domestic terrorists what they wanted aka fix the country that they had no choice but to bring in a war monger like Biden.

Biden still fucked up… but how do you not fuck up a deal with terrorists???

Is there a way to legally go after Karzai & the rest of the Afghan government to freeze their assets?
Then recover the monies and return them to the US?

They must have pocked several billion or more.

You would need laws in place and backing by their government, which is now run by the actual terrorist organization. So, I’m gonna go with a big fat NO.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@Joe ~ it’s difficult to pull out of a war-torn country we have occupied when a solid government isn’t in place or the country and their government leaders would be exposed to a hostile take over by rebels or terrorist organizations.

It’s typically always hostile especially for the troops who are the last to evacuate… typically special task forces that we as civilians will never hear about.

But here we have a former commander in chief who made this deal with the Taliban, so even if we were able to go in and freeze their assets, we are risking eminent war… and we already know they have nuclear weapons.

Last edited:
  • Interesting
Reactions: Joe

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Farrrrk, already 76 have flown into my city Perth and more are coming...

That bastard Joe was right.

Biden = he needs to step down and resign.

Your government let people in and Biden needs to resign?

Interesting logic.

Of course, his actions created a refugee crisis.

his scorecard..

1. signs on allowing perverts in female's spaces.

2. can't control borders allowing covid infested illegals to entre the USA.

3. caused a humanitarian crisis in Afghanistan.

3 strikes and you're out, or you should be.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Interesting logic.

his scorecard..

:facepalm:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Interesting logic.

his scorecard..

Dont forget he openly admitted he acted unconstitutionally trying to stop landlords from collecting rent.

That went under the rug pretty quick.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Joe ~ it’s difficult to pull out of a war-torn country we have occupied when a solid government isn’t in place or the country and their government leaders would be exposed to a hostile take over by rebels or terrorist organizations.

It’s typically always hostile especially for the troops who are the last evacuate… typically special task forces that we as civilians will never hear about.

But here we have a former commander in chief who made this deal with the Taliban, so even if we were able to go in and freeze their assets, we are risking eminent war… and we already know they have nuclear weapons.

The Taliban don't have nuclear weapons unless the Pakistanis are going to act on their behalf. I do think that WW3 will start because of conflict with India and Pakistan with other interested parties feeding the conflict.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Governor signed proclamations were in place that prevented landlords from evicting based on unpaid rent against tenants during the pandemic. These proclamations make it impossible to collect monies owed on judgments already entered with the courts. It also made it impossible to get judgments entered against anyone UNLESS there were extenuating circumstances. They were trying to prevent overly stressing people out due to financial hardship, which has the highest suicide rate, during this global pandemic.

Any landlord with 2 brain cells would have contacted their mortgage company when this all started and had their payments deferred.

Why the president is being blamed for state by state proclamations put in place by the governors is beyond my comprehension.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Governor signed proclamations were in place that prevented landlords from evicting based on unpaid rent against tenants during the pandemic. These proclamations make it impossible to collect monies owed on judgments already entered with the courts. It also made it impossible to get judgments entered against anyone UNLESS there were extenuating circumstances. They were trying to prevent overly stressing people out due to financial hardship, which has the highest suicide rate, during this global pandemic.

Any landlord with 2 brain cells would have contacted their mortgage company when this all started and had their payments deferred.

Why the president is being blamed for state by state proclamations put in place by the governors is beyond my comprehension.

It is what right wingers do. Blame.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Not sure if it's still propaganda stages but China is ALREADY talking about war with the US over Tiawan.

Welp.....that was quick. They'd be stupid not to take this opportunity. Thanks Biden voters! You stupid peices of shit! You managed to destabilize the whole world cuz "feelings" and fake racism only the left is guilty of.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Fantastic josephine. We'll keep em comin for ya!

well, you guys are like a bunch of overgrown spoiled children, Lokmeer!
Somebody always has ta clean up yer mess!

Plus that ex prez of yours McFucker Bush had the gall to blame Canada for 911 when we gave safe haven to Americans trapped in Canada because all the planes were grounded.

Y'know Lokmeer, many places aroudn the world hate Americans and will even kill you.

but Canada is one of the few places, if not the only one, where an American can display the American Flag on their jackets or ballcaps without retribution or getting attacked.

Americans can even walk around with red MAGA hats and unlike your own country, nobody doesa antying to them here.

So Americans are actually safer to walk around in Canada with Red MAGA hats than they are in your own country...Lokmeer!

That's because here in America people have been brainwashed to hate other Americans. And they enjoy and love their hate of their political opposition.

The left has had claws into the culture and academia for decades and left wing ideology and hatred of right wing parties has been being spoonfed. They've been groomed to hate us for years and encouraged to not even try to communicate.

A lot of them want to abolish Republicans all together. In their twisted minds destroying democracy is "saving it". They want a one party government and think it's an adequate "democracy" if the different opinions are all leftwing.

They have a very authoritarian mindset. Propaganda drives powerful emotional responses so you see things like this going on

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Other countries are full of people who are astounded that Americans are narcissistic and short sighted enough to burn our cities and refuse to work together while we have such intense global issues.

We ALL know who's doing the burning and inciting the violence in the US, most of them have purple hair and bull rings through their noses...

Yep.

Our left doesnt listen to anyone. If you are not with them, you are an enemy or are just stupid.

They're the very same here, question them about anything and the only thing you'll get is cut off with a buzzword like "racist, homophobe" etc

Wait, Shamp you support Nazism and you post anti gay posts all the time. Are they wrong about you?

That's not the point, they do this without knowing anything about you, you know they do... It's a way of swerving trying to answer questions they struggle to deal with...

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
According to my news sources, Biden isn't impressing the people who voted for him.

I'm not impressed by Biden, but I would have voted for yeast over Trump. He was a disaster, 600K dead on his watch.

And that's the trouble with the last election... the left wanted Trump out, without really being concerned with who was going in. Bad move, the world is now learning... anyway everyone will just have to learn counter-measures. Move forward.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I think the US has already tried that.
When he was President, Clinton passed something along those lines & the US Prison Population exploded.
The USA already has the largest prison population of any nation in the world

so they could do that again, but it would enlarge their prison population even more.
And that would require more prisons, staff, money.

also, the overcrowded US prison system has become a breeding ground for Pandemics/COVID and a whole host of other diseases.
HIV/AIDS no doubt given what the men do to each other.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
According to my news sources, Biden isn't impressing the people who voted for him.

I'm not impressed by Biden, but I would have voted for yeast over Trump. He was a disaster, 600K dead on his watch.

And that's the trouble with the last election... the left wanted Trump out, without really being concerned with who was going in. Bad move, the world is now learning... anyway everyone will just have to learn counter-measures. Move forward.

The scary thing are the double downers.

I dont see this ending peacefully. They had ZERO valid reasons for hating Trump. Nothing but lies and bullshit media propaganda.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Everyone in California. Please, please, please vote to recall Newscum. Current polls show 55% of Latinos will vote to recall (if they vote), the majority of whites will vote to recall, that just leaves blacks, Asians, and natives. People need to realize how corrupt and how bad Newscum has been along with how extreme and out of cou try unitary Democrat contr has been to this state. Anything to create even a modest speed bump and a move towards centrism would be so beneficial.
I saw a video of Afghan girls/women, all were under 25 and some might have been 15, none of whom were old enough to remember life under the Taliban either because they were not born yet or because they were to young to remember, they were pleading with the American soldiers to let them on already over crowded airplanes saying in English "the Taliban will rape us." That is exactly what the Talibam did.

The Taliban forced girls as young as nine to "marry" Taliban fighters because the dark ages satanic goat fucker with genocidal tendencies Mohammed raped a nine year old girl so it was ok for them to do so as well. Just evil and Biden-Harris did all of this. All of this.

No, you do not get to come back after doing such evil. The Biden-Harris administration did this.

so what do you think they should have done?

Iff America/europe saved all of them who wanted to go, that would have meant another 500,000 - 1 million additional refugees pouring into Europe and North America.Just like Vietnam who don't wanna live there & have no intention of going back.

It could be done but the cost and logisitics would have been staggering.

Biden should have stuck to the conditions and agreement Trump made.

It's the best shot at doing it peacefully. Trump had a threat of retaliation if they didnt abide by the conditions. Biden shat it.

Would it have worked? We will never know now. But if Trump had fucked it up this badly I would be even more upset and pissed because I value my votes and I take responsibility for them. Biden didnt even TRY to do this responsibly and now no one is going to trust America.

It's just so fucked up. AND our borders are wide fucking open while thousands of Covid infected people pile in and the psychos are shrieking about Republican governors not mandating masks. As if this is all hanging on whether Republicans make a government mandate. It's insane

I supose you and Oerdin weren't born yet to wtiness the fall of Saigon and South Vietnam.

What followed was perhaps the Greatest Humanitarian Effort of all time when Vietnamese fled their country on boats to escape the new Communist regime.

Photos-Vietnam-Refugees016.jpg

Several Western nations including the USA, Canada, Australia and Europe had to accept 1 million Vietnamese people.

so it can be done, but the cost and logicistics are very high.
Plus, it doesn't seem that Afghans with their Muslim faith are the best candidates for resettlement in the West.
At least Vietnamese seemed much more choesive and adaptable to Western Ways.

I know it is hard-hearted, but I'd rather take a pass on them and keep as many of them out of our countries as possible.
Europe and the United States have had problems with terrorism from them in the past.

I don't think they're a good fit..

And if people want to resettle more Afghans, they should ask their fellow Muslims in Saudi Arabia or the Arab Gulf if they can exceptmore than a few. Let them take care of their own people for once.

Siagon was properly executed compared to this.

Ignorant AF

Saigon-hubert-van-es.jpg

Yes, you are.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

When he was President, Clinton passed something along those lines & the US Prison Population exploded.

so they could do that again, but it would enlarge their prison population even more.

also, the overcrowded US prison system has become a breeding ground for Pandemics and a whole host of other diseases.

She means the president. He has one too many major serious fuck ups and we should TAR and FEATHER him.

Like we should have done in the 80s.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Ahh, Poark doesn't like her side being held accountable for their actions. Boo-hoo.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Ahh, Poark doesn't like her side being held accountable for their actions. Boo-hoo.

They are low info sociopaths. Of course they will burn down the world and not take responsibility. All they do is blame everyone else.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

also, the overcrowded US prison system has become a breeding ground for Pandemics and a whole host of other diseases.

She means the president. He has one too many major serious fuck ups and we should TAR and FEATHER him.

I don't blame Biden for Afghanistan.
US should have never gone there to begin with.
And if they did, they needed an exit strategy to get out asap.
The visionaries who dreamed up a nation building strategy failed the USA.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I don't blame Biden for Afghanistan.
US should have never gone there to begin with.
And if they did, they needed an exit strategy to get out asap.

The botched exit is ALL Biden. What's happening as a result? ALL Biden. And he is a lying coward.

And the border crisis and Covid surge? All Biden.

Trashing womens sex based rights? Biden. Taking education options from inner city kids? Biden.

This just showed who cares about America and who cares about nothing but hating opposition.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

also, the overcrowded US prison system has become a breeding ground for Pandemics/COVID and a whole host of other diseases.

I am taking about 3 dire situations caused by the Biden Presidency not petty criminals.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
All my friends and extended family that served in the military are FURIOUS and gutted. I got people that were in Afganistan who are just gutted by how Jihad Joe fucked this so badly.

Thank FUCK my hands are clean. If had this evil on me? I would LET them thrash me. Now we got friends and family who are all over being ran by an incompetent sociopath.