It was never about the science. Democrats always lie.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Pity reply, no one gaf

d4ee983ae0febc751f8346332a1dcd4c2073f7c0.jpg

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

And yet I've noticed since the vaccinations began in the States, that infection rates and deaths are falling there.

So at least intially, the Vaccine must be working.

Don't know how they will fare against the coming mutated strains, tho.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And yet I've noticed since the vaccinations begain in the States, that infection rates and deaths are falling there.

California is 50th out of 50 in number of vaccines actually in people's arms. 500,000 doses expired unused in a warehouse because our worthless Democrat governor had no plan on how to distribute them. He also ordered all vaccinations stopped for a week because 10 people out of 300,000 had allergic reactions. Then, of course, the politicians have all been breaking the lockdowns themselves while ordering other people arrested for doing the exact same. But at least Newscum had a big $46,000 birthday dinner paid for by lobbyists at the most expensive restaurant in the state which was supposed to be closed but which he allowed to reopen for him.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
De.ocrats were literally arguing and being racist over which groups should be given first access. Racist black groups demanded only black people be allowed to get it, racist Native American groups demanded they should only get it first, while racist Hispanic groups did the same racist shit. The only thing the Democrats could agree was that no white people should be allowed simply because they were white.

Luckily, conservatives filed lawsuits rightly objecting to racism by the Democrats and eventually they racist Democrats backed down. Now their is a color blind system based upon age and occupation but while dems were being racist and arguing half a million doses expired unused. That is just how incompetent and evil Democrats truly are in this state.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
De.ocrats were literally arguing and being racist over which groups should be given first access. Racist black groups demanded only black people be allowed to get it, racist Native American groups demanded they should only get it first, while racist Hispanic groups did the same racist shit. The only thing the Democrats could agree was that no white people should be allowed simply because they were white.

Luckily, conservatives filed lawsuits rightly objecting to racism by the Democrats and eventually they racist Democrats backed down. Now their is a color blind system based upon age and occupation but while dems were being racist and arguing half a million doses expired unused. That is just how incompetent and evil Democrats truly are in this state.
The U.S is descending into third world tribalism with complete sociopaths occupying the highest levels of gov

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

And yet I've noticed since the vaccinations begain in the States, that infection rates and deaths are falling there.

California is 50th out of 50 in number of vaccines actually in people's arms. 500,000 doses expired unused in a warehouse because our worthless Democrat governor had no plan on how to distribute them. He also ordered all vaccinations stopped for a week because 10 people out of 300,000 had allergic reactions. Then, of course, the politicians have all been breaking the lockdowns themselves while ordering other people arrested for doing the exact same. But at least Newscum had a big $46,000 birthday dinner paid for by lobbyists at the most expensive restaurant in the state which was supposed to be closed but which he allowed to reopen for him.
what are the chances the recall actually comes to fruition?

I'm thinking the liberal scum has the game rigging down to a science at this point and it is therefore pointless.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Poorest people (meaning Blacks, Latinos, natives, Eskimos) proably should be the ones who get it first because they are sickest and most infectious.

I was astonised who high the rates of infection are up in Alaska, even tho in neighboring Yukon, its negligible.

And so many people in Canada are bitching and complaining how our American neighbors are getting the vaccines way before us, but unless a person's a healthcare worker, I thnk Americans need it more badly than we do.

so I'd be happy to let some American(s) have it long before us because you guys need it way more than Canada does.

Other than Ontario or Quebec, Most of Canada has the COVID under control and has flattened the curve.

The areas of the world hardest hit by covid should get it first, including the USA, Europe, South America and the UK.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Poorest people (meaning Blacks, Latinos, natives, Eskimos) proably should be the ones who get it first because they are sickest and most infectious.

I was astonised who high the rates of infection are up in Alaska, even tho in neighboring Yukon, its negligible.

And so many people in Canada are bitching and complaining how our American neighbors are getting the vaccines way before us, but unless a person's a healthcare worker, I thnk Americans need it more badly than we do.

so I'd be happy to let some American(s) have it long before us because you guys need it way more than Canada does.

Other than Ontario or Quebec, Most of Canada has the COVID under control and has flattened the curve.

The areas of the world hardest hit by covid should get it first, including the USA, Europe, South America and the UK.
People who are the most vulnerable to COVID and are at risk of dying should get it first. End of discussion

Doesn't matter what fucking color they are or what their social standing is. A human life is a human life you fucking toolbag

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You fukin guppie. :ROFL3:

BTW, has your dumb ass realized yet that masks are as good as screen doors on submarines?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

BTW, has your dumb ass realized yet that masks are as good as screen doors on submarines?

I usualy wear 2 face masks, sometimes plastic face sheilds too.
But i never go out in public and stand on a busy street any longer than I have to.
I never go dine in at restaurants anymore.
Never go to night clubs like I used to.
Hardly take public transit anymore.
Avoid hoboes or bums I see on the street.

I observe the 6' or more rule and try to avoid staying sindie alls.
I go for walks in the forest and beside the oceans and if I see joggers coming, I pull up the mask or face shield.
I take the virus seriously and haven't come down with anything yet.

Not even a cold nor flu this year.

Anyways, you and Bigly can laugh all you want Lokmeer, but our rates in Canada are much lower than yours in the States.

We've flattened the curve where I live.

Neighboring Oregon and Washington which are some of the better less affected states have at least twice/trhee times as many cases per capita as Vancouer Canada.

Nighboring Yukon has hardly any cases compared with Alaska.

You Americans don't seem to take this pandemic seriously or your healthcare system is shittier, but any even, your rates are much higher than Canada's, Lokmeer.

If you came to where I liv, you'd be astonished how much lower the rates of COVID infrection are compared with th States.

Also, the murder rates by guns are way lower too.
We had 19 murders at most in Vancouver last year
I think in Chicago near where you live, isn't it something like 800 in the city of Chicago alone excluding the suburbs?

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We went out to eat tonight, the first time it was allowed in this state in months, but we were alone outside on the patio with two of those propane powered heaters around us as winter can be chilly even in San Diego.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
We went out to eat tonight, the first time it was allowed in this state in months, but we were alone outside on the patio with two of those propane powered heaters around us as winter can be chilly even in San Diego.
Wondering how much extra was the dinner this time as opposed to the last time you dined there before COVID.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
What poor genetics and TDS will do to a liberal within 6 months of Trump leaving office

you can already see signs of it in the fuckhead degenerate above

images

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I usualy wear 2 face masks, sometimes plastic face sheilds too.
But i never go out in public and stand on a busy street any longer than I have to.
I never go dine in at restaurants anymore.
Never go to night clubs like I used to.
Hardly take public transit anymore.
Avoid hoboes or bums I see on the street.

I observe the 6' or more rule and try to avoid staying sindie alls.
I go for walks in the forest and beside the oceans and if I see joggers coming, I pull up the mask or face shield.
I take the virus seriously and haven't come down with anything yet.

Not even a cold nor flu this year.

Anyways, you and Bigly can laugh all you want Lokmeer, but our rates in Canada are much lower than yours in the States.

We've flattened the curve where I live.

Neighboring Oregon and Washington which are some of the better less affected states have at least twice/trhee times as many cases per capita as Vancouer Canada.

Nighboring Yukon has hardly any cases compared with Alaska.

You Americans don't seem to take this pandemic seriously or your healthcare system is shittier, but any even, your rates are much higher than Canada's, Lokmeer.

If you came to where I liv, you'd be astonished how much lower the rates of COVID infrection are compared with th States.

Also, the murder rates by guns are way lower too.
We had 19 murders at most in Vancouver last year
I think in Chicago near where you live, isn't it something like 800 in the city of Chicago alone excluding the suburbs?
LOL! Compare Chicongo with the shithole ghetto infested areas of Canduhduh.

josephine, COVID aint shit and you're a pussy!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey you disingenuous cuntbag liar:
FIRST! Franken stole that election! Amazingly, recounts resulted in more and more votes ONLY for him!
SECOND! YOU cunts started that bullshit of digging through peoples past and YOU CUNTS made him fall on the sword for YOUR cause when we pointed out YOUR hypocrisy!!!
In kindergartner terms: KA-POWN3D! :fuckOFF:
Now go kill yourself. America's better when people like you DIE!!!

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wondering how much extra was the dinner this time as opposed to the last time you dined there before COVID.

We went to a suburban tavern and grill. Prices did seem slightly more expensive but not a huge amount.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey you disingenuous cuntbag liar:
FIRST! Franken stole that election! Amazingly, recounts resulted in more and more votes ONLY for him!
SECOND! YOU cunts started that bullshit of digging through peoples past and YOU CUNTS made him fall on the sword for YOUR cause when we pointed out YOUR hypocrisy!!!
In kindergartner terms: KA-POWN3D! :fuckOFF:
Now go kill yourself. America's better when people like you DIE!!!
67452752.jpg