It's been interesting to see the "progressives"

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
that were "outsiders" have been speaking at the DNC...Sanders and AOC most notably.

I wonder if they've realized that politics is evolutionary and not necessarily revolutionary. Politics isn't about passing purity tests. It's about moving forward if you want progress.

Or they realize Trump really was a disaster, more than they ever realized was possible.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
that were "outsiders" have been speaking at the DNC...Sanders and AOC most notably.

I wonder if they've realized that politics is evolutionary and not necessarily revolutionary. Politics isn't about passing purity tests. It's about moving forward if you want progress.

Or they realize Trump really was a disaster, more than they ever realized was possible.

I saw Harris' plan for the economy.

She is a total idiot who has a retard-level understanding of economics. Of course AOC is gonna be on-board.
Would you care to elaborate on that, what specifics of her economic policy concerns you the most?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Would you care to elaborate on that, what specifics of her economic policy concerns you the most?

He's on a tangent. It wasn't what my thread is about. It was about the "progressive" left and it's relationship to the larger party.

But not everyone understands what's going on in a thread OP, apparently. Too agnorant to start their own threads.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

No. It should be self-evident to anyone who understands basic economics.

This is a major problem with Leftists, in general. They have no learned to think in the bigger picture. They do not seem to understand the ramifications/effects of their actions. They think up to Step 2., and are done with it.

Step 1. Forgive loans.
Step 2. Those people are out of debt and are so happy now.

Lalalalalala!!! Life is so good!!!

Like little retarded children.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
No. It should be self-evident to anyone who understands basic economics.

This is a major problem with Leftists, in general. They have no learned to think in the bigger picture. They do not seem to understand the ramifications/effects of their actions. They think up to Step 2., and are done with it.

Step 1. Forgive loans.
Step 2. Those people are out of debt and are so happy now.

Lalalalalala!!! Life is so good!!!

Like little retarded children.
Again, you fail to understand the assignment. Cite me specific policy PROPOSALS she has made.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Here, I will toss you a bone.

The plan to cancel $7 billion of medical debt.
I assumed you understood that you would provide a citation to her saying that.

Pop quiz: What is the number one factor that forces American Families into Bankruptcy. This is open book, open Internet.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
So here we are...Fat @Lily and @Admin. who both claim to support Kamala Harris do not even know what her plan for the economy is....

Cancelling medical debt...

More child tax credits...

$25K to first time home buyers...

Promises of illegal and impossible meddling in the operations of corporations...

All a complete mystery to these supporters of Kamala Harris...

So sad.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
So here we are...Fat @Lily and @Admin. who both claim to support Kamala Harris do not even know what her plan for the economy is....

Cancelling medical debt...

More child tax credits...

$25K to first time home buyers...

Promises of illegal and impossible meddling in the operations of corporations...

All a complete mystery to these supporters of Kamala Harris...

So sad.
Like ma new car Kojak?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@Admin. and Fat @Lily need to boost each other "up" because they both know that either....

A) They are clueless about economic.

or

B) They realize I am right and it makes them very uncomfortable.

In my opinion, it is A) for @Lily and B) for @Admin.
Was it before or after this very awesome poast that you fucked your self with Breakfalls dildo. LOL

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
Factory Bastard
That's a big ask, coming from someone who literally never explains his position or why he has certain beliefs, and prefers instead to just attack anyone who isn't a batshit crazy woketard.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
That's a big ask, coming from someone who literally never explains his position or why he has certain beliefs, and prefers instead to just attack anyone who isn't a batshit crazy woketard.

He always asks for proof.

When it gets posted, he ignores it or goes into Spam Retard Mode.

He should be embarrassed for not knowing Harris' plan for the economy.

This was one time I really liked getting @Admin. proof because I knew it would twist him in knots! Hahaha!!

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
He always asks for proof.

When it gets posted, he ignores it or goes into Spam Retard Mode.

He should be embarrassed for not knowing Harris' plan for the economy.

This was one time I really liked getting @Admin. proof because I knew it would twist him in knots! Hahaha!!

sIGSdbr.png