It's Not as Though I Haven't Said It Often Enough but

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here's more for the Raggie Peasant:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

New York Times
COVID Gets Even Redder

But it turned out that these differences largely offset each other in 2020 — or maybe they didn’t matter as much as some people assumed. Either way, the per capita death toll in blue America and red America was similar by the final weeks of 2020.

It was only a few percentage points higher in counties where Donald Trump had won at least 60% of the vote than in counties where Joe Biden crossed that threshold. In counties where neither candidate won 60%, the death toll was higher than in either Trump or Biden counties. There simply was not a strong partisan pattern to COVID during the first year that it was circulating in the United States.

Then the vaccines arrived.

They proved so powerful, and the partisan attitudes toward them so different, that a gap in COVID’s death toll quickly emerged.

The gap in COVID’s death toll between red and blue America has grown faster over the past month than at any previous point.

In October, 25 out of every 100,000 residents of heavily Trump counties died from COVID, more than three times higher than the rate in heavily Biden counties (7.8 per 100,000). October was the fifth consecutive month that the percentage gap between the death rates in Trump counties and Biden counties widened.

Some conservative writers have tried to claim that the gap may stem from regional differences in weather or age, but those arguments fall apart under scrutiny. (If weather or age were a major reason, the pattern would have begun to appear last year.) The true explanation is straightforward: The vaccines are remarkably effective at preventing severe COVID, and almost 40% of Republican adults remain unvaccinated, compared with about 10% of Democratic adults.

I no longer have any sympathy for the unvaccinated. It's a choice they've made.
I didnt ask for your sympathy cunt. I demanded you stay the fuck outta my biz!

Contagious diseases are everyone's business.
The jab doesnt stop you from getting it or transmitting to others but you cunts sure pushed that lie for most of 2020 until the science had to admit that was a lie. Some of you idiots are STILL pushing it tho!

I'm not arguing with a fucktard like you about it, your kind can keep dying for all I care.
Good! None of us asked for your sympathy or nosiness.

I guess you'll never talk about those with HIV again, I mean since that would make you nosy, right?
I've never advocated for HIV positive people to take drugs by force. WTF are you talking about?
But you advocate throwing gay people off of roofs, interesting.

He's a psychopath, like all conservatives.
Yep, just like God. Take it up with Him! PWN3D!

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

New York Times
COVID Gets Even Redder

But it turned out that these differences largely offset each other in 2020 — or maybe they didn’t matter as much as some people assumed. Either way, the per capita death toll in blue America and red America was similar by the final weeks of 2020.

It was only a few percentage points higher in counties where Donald Trump had won at least 60% of the vote than in counties where Joe Biden crossed that threshold. In counties where neither candidate won 60%, the death toll was higher than in either Trump or Biden counties. There simply was not a strong partisan pattern to COVID during the first year that it was circulating in the United States.

They proved so powerful, and the partisan attitudes toward them so different, that a gap in COVID’s death toll quickly emerged.

The gap in COVID’s death toll between red and blue America has grown faster over the past month than at any previous point.

In October, 25 out of every 100,000 residents of heavily Trump counties died from COVID, more than three times higher than the rate in heavily Biden counties (7.8 per 100,000). October was the fifth consecutive month that the percentage gap between the death rates in Trump counties and Biden counties widened.

Some conservative writers have tried to claim that the gap may stem from regional differences in weather or age, but those arguments fall apart under scrutiny. (If weather or age were a major reason, the pattern would have begun to appear last year.) The true explanation is straightforward: The vaccines are remarkably effective at preventing severe COVID, and almost 40% of Republican adults remain unvaccinated, compared with about 10% of Democratic adults.

The jab doesnt stop you from getting it or transmitting to others but you cunts sure pushed that lie for most of 2020 until the science had to admit that was a lie. Some of you idiots are STILL pushing it tho!

I'm not arguing with a fucktard like you about it, your kind can keep dying for all I care.

I guess you'll never talk about those with HIV again, I mean since that would make you nosy, right?
I've never advocated for HIV positive people to take drugs by force. WTF are you talking about?
I do. Very interesting!
That's very very heterosexual of you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Admin doesn't see the irony in talking about Dumbers being dumb in response to a guy who poasted a Yahoo News article.

What kind of ill informed moron thinks American conservatives have anything in common with Islam?

Sit on what a disgusting and sociopathic claim that is.

Now consider how this is the people who are fine with destructive political violence and murder of innocent people. And brainwashing children in school with a hateful racist cult doctrine so they learn to be "activists". How they ignore or deny when women and girls are raped as a result of their bullshit.

Total irony.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

New York Times
COVID Gets Even Redder

So do you guys if they are "terfs" or Republican.

You know lesbians who dont want "girl dick".

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

New York Times
COVID Gets Even Redder

No one asked for your sympathy.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

New York Times
COVID Gets Even Redder

You should be happy that moar of your political enemies might die of a flu then, right?

Good little doggie.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
American conservatives have plenty in common with Islam.

..now they are finally admitting it.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene says she has 'common ground' with the Nation of Islam over Ivermectin, children being given COVID vaccines, 'propaganda media,' Democrats, and Dr. Fauci
  • Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene says she has 'common ground' with the Nation of Islam on several issues.
  • The National of Islam is a Black nationalist group with a history of anti-Semitic and anti-LGBTQ positions.
  • Greene said she agree with their stances on Ivermectin, child COVID vaccines, the media, and more.

I've always said that CONs who don't like the US's liberal policies should move somewhere that's more in sync with their beliefs, like Saudi Arabia or Afghanistan.

If they can't leave the country for some reason, Maybe NoI would be a good alternative.

Why don't you progs leave. Oh wait! You did. Thank you. This is the land of the free. Leftists can die in ditches.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Admin doesn't see the irony in talking about Dumbers being dumb in response to a guy who poasted a Yahoo News article.
Hey Dr. Pin Head, you do know Yahoo is mostly a news aggregator reposter?

Yes, they only relink the content their betters tell them to ... kind of like you have to lick every last smear of dog shit off the boot soles of your betters when they tell which memes you're supposed to post.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
admin just got slapped like a bitch

he's gonna go somewhere and suck cock now

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Yes, they only relink the content their betters tell them to ... kind of like you have to lick every last smear of dog shit off the boot soles of your betters when they tell which memes you're supposed to post.
Your everlasting summer and you can see it fading fast
So you grab a piece of something that you think is gonna last
Well, you wouldn't even know a diamond if you held it in your hand
The things you think are precious I can't understand

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Is the boot sole in the room with you now?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

New York Times
COVID Gets Even Redder

No one asked for your sympathy.

No one has to ask for it. Sometimes I feel pity for people, but that has gone out of the window.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

New York Times
COVID Gets Even Redder

I do. Very interesting!
That's very very heterosexual of you.
I would call it normal.