Jack Gets Caught (Again)

The Prowler

Exclusive Member of...
Avatar Hack'd
Reaction score
1,665
Location
Canada
Now back to you lying about the question you asked....why did you do it?

Were you testing Cookie's knowledge?

Have you heard about "boxing" somewhere else and you did not understand it?

What is it, Jack?

Did you think that you could get Cookie to talk about making bets and that it would make him feel good to be the expert on something? That is a common manipulation you try Jack, you simple little imbecile.

It is in that thread.

This is all a part of what makes Jack a Creep.

He does things that seem odd. They seem kinda random. But they are always Deceptive.

It is a pattern.

Jack is accustomed to being deceptive in almost everything he does. Because Jack is almost always hiding something.

Jack has a secret life.
 
Why do I even bother logging in
Maybe if you ask him he’ll let you fuck ‘em prowler, geez you chase him more then I did my girlfriend ffs HAHAHAHHAHA
 
Why do I even bother logging in
Maybe if you ask him he’ll let you fuck ‘em prowler, geez you chase him more then I did my girlfriend ffs HAHAHAHHAHA

Oh, Jack is getting anally pummeled.

And not the way he likes it.
 
If I were prowler I’d have responded to my comment like this :
X: “chase him more than I did my girlfriend “

Prowler: cmonnnn, barnyard animals aren’t that fast HAHAHAHAHAHA
I swear every time I see a white corvette I get paro a dude is gunna jump out and PUNCH ME OUT!!! :LOL3:
 
My thread creates other threads, its like digital shamanism. Maybe I will try to exercise the evil out of @Flynn but if the demon comes out we maybe left with a shedded snake skin type thing.

Jack is obviously a retard, if I have a big win on horses tomorrow I swear I'm going to assbox him and fraudrika for the rest of the fucking month.
 
My thread creates other threads, its like digital shamanism. Maybe I will try to exercise the evil out of @Flynn but if the demon comes out we maybe left with a shedded snake skin type thing.

Jack is obviously a retard, if I have a big win on horses tomorrow I swear I'm going to assbox him and fraudrika for the rest of the fucking month.
Your horse is gunna get aiDZe!!
 
Jack has not even tried to explain why he asked about "boxing" when nobody mentioned it.

Just hiding his head in the sand, hoping it will all go away.....