Why can't you be assboxed? Im not on the list, and unlike you I rarely break any rules around here.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,727 Location Upper US Yesterday at 6:04 AM #31 Fredricka said: Why can't you be assboxed? Click to expand... Im not on the list, and unlike you I rarely break any rules around here.
Fredricka said: Why can't you be assboxed? Click to expand... Im not on the list, and unlike you I rarely break any rules around here.
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,308 Location ~ Yesterday at 6:08 AM #32 jack said: Im not on the list, and unlike you I rarely break any rules around here. Click to expand... I see. You need to get yourself on that list, or bok bok bok. What rules have I broken? I'm on my best behaviour here at all times, sb spammer
jack said: Im not on the list, and unlike you I rarely break any rules around here. Click to expand... I see. You need to get yourself on that list, or bok bok bok. What rules have I broken? I'm on my best behaviour here at all times, sb spammer
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,727 Location Upper US Yesterday at 6:15 AM #33 Fredricka said: I see. You need to get yourself on that list, or bok bok bok. What rules have I broken? I'm on my best behaviour here at all times, sb spammer Click to expand... Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Fredricka said: I see. You need to get yourself on that list, or bok bok bok. What rules have I broken? I'm on my best behaviour here at all times, sb spammer Click to expand... Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Garraty_47 Have Coffee Will Shitpoast Reaction score 4,160 Location Redneckistan Yesterday at 11:12 AM #34 jack said: Hahahahahahahahahahaha Click to expand... 11 "ha"s? What kind of unhinged twat types 11 "ha"s? Maybe you're just not cut out for dry life, jack. Have a wine spritzer or something. Ease into it.
jack said: Hahahahahahahahahahaha Click to expand... 11 "ha"s? What kind of unhinged twat types 11 "ha"s? Maybe you're just not cut out for dry life, jack. Have a wine spritzer or something. Ease into it.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,727 Location Upper US Yesterday at 11:53 AM #35 Garraty_47 said: 11 "ha"s? What kind of unhinged twat types 11 "ha"s? Maybe you're just not cut out for dry life, jack. Have a wine spritzer or something. Ease into it. Click to expand... Calm your tits little girl. Resist the urge even when the bait twinkles in the sunlight.
Garraty_47 said: 11 "ha"s? What kind of unhinged twat types 11 "ha"s? Maybe you're just not cut out for dry life, jack. Have a wine spritzer or something. Ease into it. Click to expand... Calm your tits little girl. Resist the urge even when the bait twinkles in the sunlight.
OP OP The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,669 Location Canada Yesterday at 12:48 PM #36 Someone should let Jack know that when the only thing he can think of typing is fuckin' retarded, he has the option of just not posting.
Someone should let Jack know that when the only thing he can think of typing is fuckin' retarded, he has the option of just not posting.
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,593 Location Bompton Yesterday at 12:54 PM #37 Add this to the list of charges
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,461 Location Kehlsteinhaus Yesterday at 2:16 PM #38 Is @jack an alcoholic?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,727 Location Upper US Yesterday at 2:18 PM #39 The Cuntess said: Add this to the list of charges Click to expand... Fuck you.
OP OP The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,669 Location Canada Today at 12:11 AM #40 jack said: Fuck you. Click to expand... That is no way to speak to a woman, Jack. You seem to be abusive to every woman here. You are an abuser.
jack said: Fuck you. Click to expand... That is no way to speak to a woman, Jack. You seem to be abusive to every woman here. You are an abuser.