January 6th, "gonna be wild"

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
HOLY SHIT!

I believe in signs. I had a YUGE sign today. Something compelled me to march and fly my flag today, to park at the Confederate monument, and march all through the town and to my great great grandads burial site (who fought for the South). I get there, and there is a tiny blue jay, sitting on top of his monument, watching me walk up. Like he had been waiting on me. I think my great great grandpa was calling me, turns out its birthday this week........ January 7th!

With that said, I think some serious shit is gonna go down on January 6th! Civil war may break out my friends. I dont know, but all signs are pointing in that direction. We have, right now, many people opposing this fraud, and if it goes bad, and our voices are not heard, it might erupt. The sleeping patriot will be wakened.

GGGranpa2.jpg

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️
HOLY SHIT!

I believe in signs. I had a YUGE sign today. Something compelled me to march and fly my flag today, to park at the Confederate monument, and march all through the town and to my great great grandads burial site (who fought for the South). I get there, and there is a tiny blue jay, sitting on top of his monument, watching me walk up. Like he had been waiting on me. I think my great great grandpa was calling me, turns out its birthday this week........ January 7th!

With that said, I think some serious shit is gonna go down on January 6th! Civil war may break out my friends. I dont know, but all signs are pointing in that direction. We have, right now, many people opposing this fraud, and if it goes bad, and our voices are not heard, it might erupt. The sleeping patriot will be wakened.

GGGranpa2.jpg
Get over it, nothing big will happen on January 6th, yeah there might be a largish crowd of Anti-American Trumptards making noise, and there may be some acts of violence between different sects of protest-warriors...and then Smoking Joe B. takes the Oath and the "Football" as Trump fades into distant memory.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
HOLY SHIT!

GGGranpa2.jpg
Get over it, nothing big will happen on January 6th, yeah there might be a largish crowd of Anti-American Trumptards making noise, and there may be some acts of violence between different sects of protest-warriors...and then Smoking Joe B. takes the Oath and the "Football" as Trump fades into distant memory.

Anti American? HA!

Right now, if voices aint heard on the 6th, and they are not granted the 10 day investigation, shits going down, mark my words.

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What old "ten day investigation" is that, mang? And whereabouts in the constitution or the law is it described?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The economy will be fucked and you clowns will spend the next 4 years blaming biden. We've all seen this play out before. Fact is, while Trump has been President, my earnings went from about 70K/yr to over $200K. I've had the last 4 years to buy all kinds of shit and pay off debt so I'll be good. Watching the avalanche of mexcrements and other terd wurld scum flood into overpopulated liberal hell holes will be fun to watch! :LOL1:
The economy sucks because of Covid. Was not doing great even before due to Tariffs. Stock market is doing well because interest rates are low, and in anticipation of further stimulus.
Trump can at least take credit for harmful, failed foreign policy by starting a trade war.
Twenty days, man, thank christ.

The economy is indeed deeply impacted by covid. That said many states didn't lock down, they have far lower infection rates compared to CA, NY, or Izl, and yet their economies are doing far better than the locked down blue states. The lockdowns were a tragic mistake we shouldbhave protected the most vulnerable while keeping as much of the economy open as possible so we could still pay for things.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
The economy will be fucked and you clowns will spend the next 4 years blaming biden. We've all seen this play out before. Fact is, while Trump has been President, my earnings went from about 70K/yr to over $200K. I've had the last 4 years to buy all kinds of shit and pay off debt so I'll be good. Watching the avalanche of mexcrements and other terd wurld scum flood into overpopulated liberal hell holes will be fun to watch! :LOL1:
The economy sucks because of Covid. Was not doing great even before due to Tariffs. Stock market is doing well because interest rates are low, and in anticipation of further stimulus.
Trump can at least take credit for harmful, failed foreign policy by starting a trade war.
Twenty days, man, thank christ.

The economy is indeed deeply impacted by covid. That said many states didn't lock down, they have far lower infection rates compared to CA, NY, or Izl, and yet their economies are doing far better than the locked down blue states. The lockdowns were a tragic mistake we shouldbhave protected the most vulnerable while keeping as much of the economy open as possible so we could still pay for things.
dnr, Valid Citations required for such blatantly puerile drivel.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Joe will be sworn it Blazer, because he was voted in 6 dozen times.

So you support the jack ass who supported segregation, wrote the crime bill that caused racail disparities in criminal justice and voted in support of war, was the sitting VP when the "cages" were built, deportations were high, jobs were outsourced and slave states were created.....why?

Why do you want this and pit yourself against citizens that dont want it?

Do I need to point out that Biden shouldnt have won the primaries?
Here's all that needs to be pointed out:

.................. TRUMP LOST ! ....fucking period.

Right so screw everything else. If poor people in other countries get bombed oh well at least Trump didnt get a second term.

Such a priviledged attitude. Good thing you wont have to worry about things like violence and poverty. I guess that's what matters most.
Absolutely - after Joe gets done there won't be a 3rd worlder living and us finely white trailer park hillbillies will finally take our rightful place as RULERS of the ERFF !

This kind of attitude is why nothing will ever change or improve.

America deserves to get knocked down, frankly.

It's easy to minimize and mock real issues that you dont have to deal with. And human beings only matter as much as you can use them to support your opinions.
Well, the issue at hand is dealing with shitty trolls like you, Duhv - and I'm having a fine ol time of it. :Wink:

So why would you even come to a board that hosts known trolls?
As I have said many times over - to point and laugh at them. To ridicule and make fun of.

Just like I'm doing with you and Oderstink right now. :LOL1:

Which is incredibly sad and pathetic. Which again....is what's expected.
It's entertainment and comedy, Duhv. You don't have real conversations.
You talk about people harming children and burning businesses and then say it's people like me.
Go fuck yerself. Who is the one going on about shooting across a street from their porch? Was it me.
Who's the violent minded one, Duhv. You don't give a shit about no third world people. You'd love to see an all white world.

If I support street violence then you should be able to link my comments.
Here's your challenge:

Go find posts I've made in support and DO NOT come back until you have.

You are really smothering under the weight of your own hatred and ideas of others.

There is that "everyone who doesnt agree with my political opinions wants an all white world" bullshit.

While you trash the president who reformed criminal justice, kept us out of new wars and made peace deals and lowered unemployment across the board and embrace Jim Crow Joe.

Do you support the destructive violence inflicted on poor minorities that we call BLM protests? Because they have destroyed more black lives in months than police brutality has in years.

Calling people trolls and racists is how you avoid addressing points in any sort of respectful or productive manner. If that's how you want to view and interact with the world, fine. It's sad AF and has to be draining.....but I can go forward confident that I made appropriate decisions that supported my values, which are peace and liberty and fairness.

Whatever you are doing doesnt particularly appeal to me in the slightest and you are not making me feel anything but glad I'm not like you. I'm not disconnected from humanity enough to have this sort of smug dismissive attitude.

Well fuck me dry and call me dusty if you didn't just verbally BITCH slap that pompous limp dick :Damn:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Joe will be sworn it Blazer, because he was voted in 6 dozen times.

So you support the jack ass who supported segregation, wrote the crime bill that caused racail disparities in criminal justice and voted in support of war, was the sitting VP when the "cages" were built, deportations were high, jobs were outsourced and slave states were created.....why?

Why do you want this and pit yourself against citizens that dont want it?

Do I need to point out that Biden shouldnt have won the primaries?
Here's all that needs to be pointed out:

.................. TRUMP LOST ! ....fucking period.

Right so screw everything else. If poor people in other countries get bombed oh well at least Trump didnt get a second term.

Such a priviledged attitude. Good thing you wont have to worry about things like violence and poverty. I guess that's what matters most.
Absolutely - after Joe gets done there won't be a 3rd worlder living and us finely white trailer park hillbillies will finally take our rightful place as RULERS of the ERFF !

This kind of attitude is why nothing will ever change or improve.

America deserves to get knocked down, frankly.

It's easy to minimize and mock real issues that you dont have to deal with. And human beings only matter as much as you can use them to support your opinions.
Well, the issue at hand is dealing with shitty trolls like you, Duhv - and I'm having a fine ol time of it. :Wink:

So why would you even come to a board that hosts known trolls?
As I have said many times over - to point and laugh at them. To ridicule and make fun of.

Just like I'm doing with you and Oderstink right now. :LOL1:

Which is incredibly sad and pathetic. Which again....is what's expected.
It's entertainment and comedy, Duhv. You don't have real conversations.
You talk about people harming children and burning businesses and then say it's people like me.
Go fuck yerself. Who is the one going on about shooting across a street from their porch? Was it me.
Who's the violent minded one, Duhv. You don't give a shit about no third world people. You'd love to see an all white world.

If I support street violence then you should be able to link my comments.
Here's your challenge:

Go find posts I've made in support and DO NOT come back until you have.

You are really smothering under the weight of your own hatred and ideas of others.

There is that "everyone who doesnt agree with my political opinions wants an all white world" bullshit.

While you trash the president who reformed criminal justice, kept us out of new wars and made peace deals and lowered unemployment across the board and embrace Jim Crow Joe.

Do you support the destructive violence inflicted on poor minorities that we call BLM protests? Because they have destroyed more black lives in months than police brutality has in years.

Calling people trolls and racists is how you avoid addressing points in any sort of respectful or productive manner. If that's how you want to view and interact with the world, fine. It's sad AF and has to be draining.....but I can go forward confident that I made appropriate decisions that supported my values, which are peace and liberty and fairness.

Whatever you are doing doesnt particularly appeal to me in the slightest and you are not making me feel anything but glad I'm not like you.
I believe that was you admitting you have failed the challenge.

I'll be expecting your titty pics in my mailbox thank yyyou.

Oh fuck off LOL

Would you even know what to do with titty pics you colossal fagoid :LMAO:

This is more your speed (:

:doink1:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
So one becomes a troll when you don't agree with them? WOW.. you are weak, Holligay.. Guess that's why I despise you ;)
Oh btw - when I first posted at what is now Bigly's cemetary
I offered him a list of cutesy nics for me. Holligay, Hollifag etc - he was stuggling with shit only a drug addled illiterate could conjure.

But here, Ravin - I want you to have this because you are so devoted:

Dork Holliday.
Now if you want to be over the top then by all means - go with Dork Holligay or the cutseyer

Dork Hollighey.

.....'k ?

But what's REALLY important is the one YOo loike right ??

DICK HOLIDAY !!

tenor.gif

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How about something more realistic, like biden drooling down his sippy cup? :LOL1:
Biden uses a sippy cup? Funny there's no video.

OTOH there is video galore of old 45 needing two hands to hold a glass of water and drink from it.

Kinda like the nonexistent "proof" of millions of fake Dem votes, right?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
How about something more realistic, like biden drooling down his sippy cup? :LOL1:

OTOH there is video galore of old 45 needing two hands to hold a glass of water and drink from it.

Trump's got it going on my man!

4zkAgBq_Lnj2Q2HAngpxLrupZ4a0OfHm-aDq5vBUgQNIaf5IzZ9orJbvtPjH59yJdDbCqmPMGGhLcnJgg7LqvgXlElUoV6bMFmdD7rUlHItALlKwZHqiIyOGhD6bIR9-ZZ6lMPneKGtHQLQAWuYF_LCuhJcROBnAZq5acZ7jrfrwPnlX-zuDzpH5bVP0evrldBGMXSZ_JQJYLn3XzXiTfN-n1B1yTXLPa1_p-YLKo7sSbZwXYsmNZVu3l_ffxf77w_BEp8BDIHTXrHmlB7EVKpuEfVLAsCn2EeWTzaP_W8SyCR-3g6R_0U8iyLpOrfObRBFCZ8gnNOSWbXvtAf5PlGpCKnnjjZOjv9diwpEJgyxPf-cBmrc3xCgkWP-PEM5J7HrmtsxfzwIj5Ruex4AXySAgAbp7i5xlpBelV_FQoB5mBhaD-xsBBNxJcoBMUv3Ojs4mbcid4m2IEjSyMtL_qmwdWQKLLcoWLnN98GyyDbc0XuUOlzWkQEHTmX7iiRiB0Cq8IMhelbaGDO7M_ipEiOEAZbiFI15ocC436NBnQbXj_6qL8IcrFK4kPQsbcauhmGaqcUgHOVa38wTbDdlZ9e4cdsl2KrM9rz33FP0we5HHOAuFMaldunJ19d4u81Q0JkoRRVZZgQ4e2XDbaqKaIOimDoMVXi6Ah0CBt5ueu6S0Z-FvRnzOHcZw-OOVgA=w720-h468-no

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Do you use two hands to wedge your fake nose back onto your face in the morning?

asking for a friend

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There's video proof of dems massive cheating, dozens of affidavits, and ballot drops where a statistically impossibly 95%+ of ballot drops went to biden. Your cheating couldnt be anymore blatant, obvious, or exposed. I love how you retards keep defending biden's mental capacity in light of the years of video evidence showing him in full on drooling retard mode! LMFAO!

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
HOLY SHIT!

GGGranpa2.jpg

Anti American? HA!

Right now, if voices aint heard on the 6th, and they are not granted the 10 day investigation, shits going down, mark my words.
Nope, life will go on. And in a few months you will realize that is has even improved. I know you're not going to admit it, but I do not care.
I'm just happy for you and the other americans that life is going to change to the better

• Disagree
Reactions: Ice

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
There's video proof of dems massive cheating, dozens of affidavits, and ballot drops where a statistically impossibly 95%+ of ballot drops went to biden. Your cheating couldnt be anymore blatant, obvious, or exposed. I love how you retards keep defending biden's mental capacity in light of the years of video evidence showing him in full on drooling retard mode! LMFAO!
If that was "evidence", then onny had not LOST all the lawsuits. Think about it.... Why did none of hiw lawyers think of using it?

• Disagree
Reactions: Ice

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Proud Boys are confirmed for Wednesday. Are libs as ready to die for their cause? Or will their day be spent on Twitter.

proud boys suck cock buddy ... sorry to say but they suck each others cock while prodding each others gaping assholes with one O these

aj2bsj9mg4p41.jpg

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA ....

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
What old "ten day investigation" is that, mang? And whereabouts in the constitution or the law is it described?

All it takes is one Senator to object, they have 12, so on Jan 6th they are going to ask for a 10 day investigation. Also unseen evidence will be presented on Jan 6th.

Be ready, "gonna be wild".

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Nope, life will go on. And in a few months you will realize that is has even improved. I know you're not going to admit it, but I do not care.
I'm just happy for you and the other americans that life is going to change to the better
[/QUOTE]

:LMAO::LMAO2::LMAO::LMAO2: You bumped your fukin head. Life almost NEVER gets better under a democRAT president, ya retard! Carter = shortage of gas, stagflation, interest rates at 20%. Clinton = ridiculous and unconstitutional gun laws, bombing aspirin factories, bimbo eruptions galore, a LEGITIMATE impeachment, collapse of the stock market, and a complete neglect to take Osama Bin Laden into custody when he was offered on a silver platter. Obama = 8 years of continued economic stagnation, the likes we havent seen since FDR and we didnt have a world war to drag us out of it. China ass raping the economy unchecked. Stoking of racial tensions by catering to scumbags who need their skulls kicked in and crushed by the cops. Marxist traitors running roughshod. The IRS and othger alphabet agencies ACTUALLY being weaponized. Sure, bidens gonna be "great" if you're a fukin American hating sado masochist! :Welcome8:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If that was "evidence", then onny had not LOST all the lawsuits. Think about it.... Why did none of hiw lawyers think of using it?
Hey retard, its fukin VIDEO documented. You cant run away from it or deny it effectively.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey retard, its fukin VIDEO documented. You cant run away from it or deny it effectively.
FYI.. The creepy fucker Q, is from the Netherlands and spews his progressive diarrhea in every thread. Most ignore the stupid MF'r. He was banished to the ASSBOX for being a total fuckup.. Until Holligay bailed his stupid ass out.( thinking it was a gift for the dick pics that Q sent him) He is worse than any soy boi we have in the states, has zero knowledge of U.S. politics and likes to hang on the skirts of the other libtards here. :)