January 6th, "gonna be wild"

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm still waiting for a single Prog Enemy of Liberty (i.e. Registered Democrat) to explain to me on what legal basis the vote counting was stopped, almost simultaneously, in five separate States that constitutionally run five separate and independent elections.

On what authority and upon who's direction did each of the five separate State entities decide to all stop counting votes within one hour of each other?

It's uncanny!

There is no historical precedent for such a thing.

... and this is aside from all the subsequent "Vote Dumps" in each of these five States that tallied astronomical and statistically improbable amounts of votes for the Dunce Joe Biden.

Any Prog loser traitor to liberty wanna jump in and defend what everyone with eyes to see saw on that night?

Wait, not so fast. You are conflating "Prog Enemy of Liberty" with "Registered Democrat" and everyone knows that registered Democraps are not actually progressive at all. Moreover, I have not seen anyone on this forum who answers to either term, so I'd advise some new material might help you.

Also, a question for you: who exactly do you mean to denote with the phrase "everyone with eyes to see?" I ask because being on the scene of an alleged fraud and seeing it in real time is much different than watching a fuking VIDEO in this age of deepfake videos, especially when both parties contesting the referenced election DID have recourse to deepfaking.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The economy will be fucked and you clowns will spend the next 4 years blaming biden. We've all seen this play out before. Fact is, while Trump has been President, my earnings went from about 70K/yr to over $200K. I've had the last 4 years to buy all kinds of shit and pay off debt so I'll be good. Watching the avalanche of mexcrements and other terd wurld scum flood into overpopulated liberal hell holes will be fun to watch! :LOL1:
The economy sucks because of Covid. Was not doing great even before due to Tariffs. Stock market is doing well because interest rates are low, and in anticipation of further stimulus.
Trump can at least take credit for harmful, failed foreign policy by starting a trade war.
Twenty days, man, thank christ.

The economy is indeed deeply impacted by covid. That said many states didn't lock down, they have far lower infection rates compared to CA, NY, or Izl, and yet their economies are doing far better than the locked down blue states. The lockdowns were a tragic mistake we shouldbhave protected the most vulnerable while keeping as much of the economy open as possible so we could still pay for things.
dnr, Valid Citations required for such blatantly puerile drivel.

Is it just me or does everything that comes out of that mouth of yours sound like runny shit falling out of someone's ass and splatting on the floor?
It most definitely not just you.

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
The economy will be fucked and you clowns will spend the next 4 years blaming biden. We've all seen this play out before. Fact is, while Trump has been President, my earnings went from about 70K/yr to over $200K. I've had the last 4 years to buy all kinds of shit and pay off debt so I'll be good. Watching the avalanche of mexcrements and other terd wurld scum flood into overpopulated liberal hell holes will be fun to watch! :LOL1:
The economy sucks because of Covid. Was not doing great even before due to Tariffs. Stock market is doing well because interest rates are low, and in anticipation of further stimulus.
Trump can at least take credit for harmful, failed foreign policy by starting a trade war.

The economy is indeed deeply impacted by covid. That said many states didn't lock down, they have far lower infection rates compared to CA, NY, or Izl, and yet their economies are doing far better than the locked down blue states. The lockdowns were a tragic mistake we shouldbhave protected the most vulnerable while keeping as much of the economy open as possible so we could still pay for things.

Is it just me or does everything that comes out of that mouth of yours sound like runny shit falling out of someone's ass and splatting on the floor?
when I was just a lad, my pappy made me shoot my dear sweat innocent puppy, after he ate cat poop one day.........you and I should meat...asap.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

when I was just a lad, my pappy made me shoot my dear sweat innocent puppy, after he ate cat poop one day.........you and I should meat...asap.
you should split your sloped forehead open with a mallet...asap

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I'm still waiting for a single Prog Enemy of Liberty (i.e. Registered Democrat) to explain to me on what legal basis the vote counting was stopped, almost simultaneously, in five separate States that constitutionally run five separate and independent elections.

On what authority and upon who's direction did each of the five separate State entities decide to all stop counting votes within one hour of each other?

It's uncanny!

... and this is aside from all the subsequent "Vote Dumps" in each of these five States that tallied astronomical and statistically improbable amounts of votes for the Dunce Joe Biden.

Any Prog loser traitor to liberty wanna jump in and defend what everyone with eyes to see saw on that night?

Wait, not so fast. You are conflating "Prog Enemy of Liberty" with "Registered Democrat" and everyone knows that registered Democraps are not actually progressive at all. Moreover, I have not seen anyone on this forum who answers to either term, so I'd advise some new material might help you.

Also, a question for you: who exactly do you mean to denote with the phrase "everyone with eyes to see?" I ask because being on the scene of an alleged fraud and seeing it in real time is much different than watching a fuking VIDEO in this age of deepfake videos, especially when both parties contesting the referenced election DID have recourse to deepfaking.

Anyone who claims that Joe Biden legitimately won this election is a "Prog Enemy of Liberty."

Every single one.

I do not need "new material" to point out the facts of reality that have transpired within the last two months.

As to "everyone with eyes to see?" I went tom sleep at 12:00 AM CST on November 4th. At that point Trump had almost an 800,000 vote lead in Pennsylvania. He also led by substantial margins in the other five States in question.

We don't really need to recount what happened between the time I went to sleep at Midnight and when I woke up and checked the returns, do we?

That's where it gets really "juicy,' as they say.

So whom should I believe about the veracity of the ballot counts? Prog Enemies of Liberty, or my lying eyes?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Sorry are you addressing me, seriously?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

It's uncanny!

Anyone who claims that Joe Biden legitimately won this election is a "Prog Enemy of Liberty."

Every single one.

I do not need "new material" to point out the facts of reality that have transpired within the last two months.

As to "everyone with eyes to see?" I went tom sleep at 12:00 AM CST on November 4th. At that point Trump had almost an 800,000 vote lead in Pennsylvania. He also led by substantial margins in the other five States in question.

We don't really need to recount what happened between the time I went to sleep at Midnight and when I woke up and checked the returns, do we?

That's where it gets really "juicy,' as they say.

So whom should I believe about the veracity of the ballot counts? Prog Enemies of Liberty, or my lying eyes?
You're never getting an answer to that from any of the vermin useless wankers.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Sorry are you addressing me, seriously?
Quote function too difficult a concept for your mush mind to grasp, imbecile?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
The Georgia SecState just violated a legal process in leaking audio from a call with Trump...

....more cheating.

These Democrat fuckstains can't help themselves... lulz

Holliday

Banned
Banned

It's uncanny!

Trump Lost, Regg. and not by a little. That's what everyone with a brain to think knows.

Oh - and over 50 judges agree.

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Georgia SecState just violated a legal process in leaking audio from a call with Trump...

....more cheating.

These Democrat fuckstains can't help themselves... lulz

Your law degree is worthless, as you're clearly unfamiliar with both the law and the facts of said "leaking."

Also your reading comprehension sucks, as he's a Republican.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
135909785_10221557628262835_1886147114345427742_n.jpg

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
CNN = Fake news

Get with the program ffs
Prove the assertion wrong, or go back to eating crayons.
Surrender accepted, Icetard.

I'm going to enjoy it when you get killed in the upcoming riots.

Make sure you wear clean underwear because no one wants shit on an autopsy table.
I did warn you people that this jagoff was a low life inbred TDS spammer.

Didn't take long for you to see this redundant and boring idiot for what he is

Reactions: Ice

Holliday

Banned
Banned
CNN = Fake news

Get with the program ffs

Make sure you wear clean underwear because no one wants shit on an autopsy table.

Hey - when you typed "this jagoff" were your thumbs pointing proudly toward your chest?

• Funny
Reactions: Q

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
CNN = Fake news

Get with the program ffs

Hey - when you typed "this jagoff" were your thumbs pointing proudly toward your chest?
No, but I'm willing to bet his thumbs were buried deep in your musty asshole, Holidipshit.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'm willing to be his thumbs
Your willing to be his thumbs? Like when? when he's wiping his ass or waxing his privates or sometime like that?
Willing to be his thumbs? Listen holidupe that's even more pathetic a comeback than a silly NO YOU!

Fucking imbecile.

Der her... you wanna be his thumbs

Go somewhere and strangle yourself with a chain link fence you fucking crosseyed rodent

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
CNN = Fake news

Get with the program ffs

No, but I'm willing to bet his thumbs were buried deep in your musty asshole, Holidipshit.
Are you saying you would enjoy sniffing my thumbs?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
CNN = Fake news

Get with the program ffs

Are you saying you would enjoy sniffing my thumbs?
No, the sick trans-gendered degenerate voices inside your feeble mind are saying that.