January 6th, "gonna be wild"

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
See? The brainwashed twunt is calling us "homophobes" rather than supporting his bullshit with anything factual.

Pretty much sums up these assholes right here.

FB-IMG-1623601356980.jpg

They dont give a fuck what leaders do. They are fueled by immature, ignorant hate the establishment infected them with to preserve itself. Biggest fucking fake ass hypocrites destroying the country.

he's Throalling... onest

0etU8qg.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
See? The brainwashed twunt is calling us "homophobes" rather than supporting his bullshit with anything factual.

FB-IMG-1623601356980.jpg

They dont give a fuck what leaders do. They are fueled by immature, ignorant hate the establishment infected them with to preserve itself. Biggest fucking fake ass hypocrites destroying the country.

You can't see the difference between supporting those that have been in the country for years versus telling people to quit coming? The world is only black and white to you I suppose. How dull.

No, we can. Leftists cant understand this difference.

I'm sure they do now that they have meatsheild slave labor Harris.

Do you speak for all conservatives or something? Personally, I only speak for myself. Yeah, Kamala Harris started all slave labor in the country. Makes sense. :LOL3:

I'm not conservative. Most of us are not. I'm not sure why you think I'm speaking for any conservative....let alone all of them.

FB-IMG-1623869877738.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

FB-IMG-1623601356980.jpg

You can't see the difference between supporting those that have been in the country for years versus telling people to quit coming? The world is only black and white to you I suppose. How dull.

Do you speak for all conservatives or something? Personally, I only speak for myself. Yeah, Kamala Harris started all slave labor in the country. Makes sense. :LOL3:

I'm not conservative. Most of us are not. I'm not sure why you think I'm speaking for any conservative....let alone all of them.

FB-IMG-1623869877738.jpg

Oh interesting, what are you?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

FB-IMG-1623601356980.jpg

FB-IMG-1623869877738.jpg

Just out of curiosity, what are you?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

FB-IMG-1623601356980.jpg

FB-IMG-1623869877738.jpg

I've said I'm a moderate time and again. I am registered as an independent.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Right.

Kinda like how you respond assuming if someone opposes democrats and leftists they have to be conservatives?

You're right of center, is it a stretch to call you conservative?

The left has moved further left and now anyone right of Stalin is a "conservative" and/or "right wing extremist".

If you're not a conservative, what are you?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

FB-IMG-1623601356980.jpg

FB-IMG-1623869877738.jpg

what are your thoughts on "the squad" and the whole defund the police rhetoric?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

FB-IMG-1623601356980.jpg

FB-IMG-1623869877738.jpg

It's terrible. I think Ilhan Omar should go live in Saudi Arabia for a spell; they are extremists. I think the term "defund the police" came out of someone's asshole and reallocating some police services to mental health teams is appropriate for example. Police can't fix all problems. It's too hard and we have terrible outcomes. Anyone that wants to actually abolish police ought to have their heads examined.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

FB-IMG-1623601356980.jpg

FB-IMG-1623869877738.jpg

It's terrible. I think Ilhan Omar should go live in Saudi Arabia for a spell; they are extremists. I think the term "defund the police" came out of someone's asshole and reallocating some police services to mental health teams is appropriate for example. Police can't fix all problems. It's too hard and we have terrible outcomes. Anyone that wants to actually abolish police ought to have their heads examined.
what about horseface AOC?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

FB-IMG-1623601356980.jpg

FB-IMG-1623869877738.jpg

She's wants lots and lots of attention. She's out there for one thing only: AOC. The rest is a facade of "caring" and "justice".

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

FB-IMG-1623601356980.jpg

FB-IMG-1623869877738.jpg

She's wants lots and lots of attention. She's out there for one thing only: AOC. The rest is a facade of "caring" and "justice".
THe lefties think she's the modern day Mother Theresa

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

FB-IMG-1623601356980.jpg

FB-IMG-1623869877738.jpg

The extreme left is full of shit on many things.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

FB-IMG-1623601356980.jpg

FB-IMG-1623869877738.jpg

Amen to that. Problem is; they are decaying your party from the inside out

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Right.

Kinda like how you respond assuming if someone opposes democrats and leftists they have to be conservatives?

The left has moved further left and now anyone right of Stalin is a "conservative" and/or "right wing extremist".

I'm a right leaning libertarian. I agree with many conservative values but I dont agree with legislating them.

I was shoved more right after Obama. I used to vote for democrats. In fact, my first election ever I voted for Gore. I voted for Obama's first term....but in 2012 I didnt vote at all. I got drunk with my mom instead lol.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

FB-IMG-1623601356980.jpg

FB-IMG-1623869877738.jpg

I'm an independent. How are they decaying anything I support?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

FB-IMG-1623601356980.jpg

FB-IMG-1623869877738.jpg

I'm an independent. How are they decaying a party that I don't belong to?
yeah yeah, independent. When's the last time you voted for a significant office that wasn't democrat?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Right.

I'm a right leaning libertarian.

I was shoved more right after Obama.

Me too.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Right.

I'm a right leaning libertarian. I agree with many conservative values but I dont agree with legislating them.

I was shoved more right after Obama. I used to vote for democrats. In fact, my first election ever I voted for Gore. I voted for Obama's first term....but in 2012 I didnt vote at all. I got drunk with my mom instead lol.

Libertarians are just conservatives that like drugs.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

FB-IMG-1623601356980.jpg

FB-IMG-1623869877738.jpg

yeah yeah, independent. When's the last time you voted for a significant office that wasn't democrat?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

FB-IMG-1623601356980.jpg

FB-IMG-1623869877738.jpg

might as well just be a democrat then.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Right.

Libertarians are just conservatives that like drugs.

I was gonna argue this but it's pretty funny so imma let you have it lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Right.

I'm a right leaning libertarian.

I was shoved more right after Obama.

Me too.

So is Harry.

We got a good crew of sane libertarians. The whole libertarian group is such a fucking mess. It's just fractured.

So is the Republican party..... which is awesome to see. That really needed to happen.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

FB-IMG-1623601356980.jpg

FB-IMG-1623869877738.jpg

Why, because I can't stand Trump? That's ridiculous. The GOP is imploding because a huge portion of conservatives can't stand him.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

FB-IMG-1623601356980.jpg

FB-IMG-1623869877738.jpg

Why, because I can't stand Trump? That's ridiculous. The GOP is imploding because a huge portion of conservatives can't stand him.
Tell me exactly what it is you cannot stand about trump and why

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

FB-IMG-1623601356980.jpg

FB-IMG-1623869877738.jpg

I don't think it's worthwhile. You're not going to listen to what I have to say.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

FB-IMG-1623601356980.jpg

FB-IMG-1623869877738.jpg

I don't think it's worthwhile. You're not going to listen to what I have to say.
if you support your statements with real facts which can be independently verified I will

For example: If you tell me he's racist then point me in the direction of a direct quote where he said something racist