January 6th, "gonna be wild"

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
DxDxdGw.gif

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The truth is that racism isn't just saying "nigger" and lynching. That's immature and simplistic thinking. The man spent time and money persecuting 5 innocent black and latino youth in NYC for a crime that they didn't commit.

Did he do that because he's racist or did he do that because he thought they were guilty at the time?

Because he has a pattern of going after black and brown people. Like Obama and the birth certificate. If you want to live in denial, keep marching on.
But was he racist when he thought, as about 90% of the city at the time thought, that those kids were guilty?

If you bring up a supporting fact lets discuss that fact and not bounce around like the floor suddenly became scorching hot please

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
The truth is that racism isn't just saying "nigger" and lynching. That's immature and simplistic thinking. The man spent time and money persecuting 5 innocent black and latino youth in NYC for a crime that they didn't commit.

Did he do that because he's racist or did he do that because he thought they were guilty at the time?

Because he has a pattern of going after black and brown people. Like Obama and the birth certificate. If you want to live in denial, keep marching on.
But was he racist when he thought, as about 90% of the city at the time thought, that those kids were guilty?

If you bring up a supporting fact lets discuss that fact and not bounce around like the floor suddenly became scorching hot please
932f17ac9307f623f5fa8dd2f06f8c61.jpg

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
let's isolate a direct quote and discuss it. Pick whichever one you feel supports your position best

Why? In any case, now Jeff Bezos owns the company that produced "The Apprentice" and has all the rights to the show, where he actually makes some direct racist quotes. I can wait for him to release it at the right time. He's out of office, that's enough for me.

Because all of it is out of context propaganda. Its entirely bullshit. If you chose a quote, you can see the claim countered.

Meanwhile Jim Crow Joe's ACTUAL racism is completely ignored.

Sorry, not playing your game either. I didn't bring up racism, Biggie Smalls did. Take your bullshit and put it back from whence you pulled it.
we can discuss another reason you hate trump if you feel this reason doesn't have enough substantivite compelling evidence not marred with media hype to support your stance

No, thank you.
Guess we’ll just have Chaulk up your angst to flock hate.

it’s ok, the need to belong is strong with those who do not wish to venture out and think for themselves

He's gone and that's all I care about. People on the right rejected him left and right and you have a problem with me? That's a joke.
asking to provide concrete evidence to support your position is obviously uncomfortable for you. My apologies
[/QUOTE]

Insincerity rejected.
[/QUOTE]
why do you feel so uncomfortable supporting your position?

do you think Einstein expressed such a lack of comfort when asked to support his theories? I think not. But that's because he knew he was correct

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He thought it long after. He never took an ad out apologizing for how wrong he and 90% (citation?) of NYers were and those men spent 7 years in a terrible place because of the public pressure.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

He thought it long after. He never took an ad out apologizing for how wrong he and 90% (citation?) of NYers were and those men spent 7 years in a terrible place because of the public pressure.
Did the 12 jurors who convicted them make public apologies?

At best what you have here is a strong desire to never admit mistake (which I will concede trump has been guilty of many a time) but not racism.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

At best what you have here is a strong desire to never admit mistake (which I will concede trump has been guilty of many a time) but not racism.

:LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

white flag noted.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

white flag noted.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

white flag noted.

I sleep like a baby.

Mostly because when I believe in something I can back it up and defend it. I'm sorry you cannot do the same. I really really am

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

white flag noted.

I sleep like a baby.

Mostly because when I believe in something I can back it up and defend it. I'm sorry you cannot do the same. I really really am

Sociopaths usually sleep well.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

white flag noted.

I sleep like a baby.

Sociopaths usually sleep well.
so who promised you special things if you simply jumped on the bandwagon to hate Trump despite not knowing why?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
See? The brainwashed twunt is calling us "homophobes" rather than supporting his bullshit with anything factual.

Pretty much sums up these assholes right here.

FB-IMG-1623601356980.jpg

They dont give a fuck what leaders do. They are fueled by immature, ignorant hate the establishment infected them with to preserve itself. Biggest fucking fake ass hypocrites destroying the country.

You can't see the difference between supporting those that have been in the country for years versus telling people to quit coming? The world is only black and white to you I suppose. How dull.

No, we can. Leftists cant understand this difference.

I'm sure they do now that they have meatsheild slave labor Harris.

Do you speak for all conservatives or something? Personally, I only speak for myself. Yeah, Kamala Harris started all slave labor in the country. Makes sense. :LOL3:

I'm not conservative. Most of us are not. I'm not sure why you think I'm speaking for any conservative....let alone all of them.

FB-IMG-1623869877738.jpg

Oh interesting, what are you?
Just out of curiosity, what are you?

I've said I'm a moderate time and again. I am registered as an independent.
what are your thoughts on "the squad" and the whole defund the police rhetoric?

It's terrible. I think Ilhan Omar should go live in Saudi Arabia for a spell; they are extremists. I think the term "defund the police" came out of someone's asshole and reallocating some police services to mental health teams is appropriate for example. Police can't fix all problems. It's too hard and we have terrible outcomes. Anyone that wants to actually abolish police ought to have their heads examined.
what about horseface AOC?

She's wants lots and lots of attention. She's out there for one thing only: AOC. The rest is a facade of "caring" and "justice".
THe lefties think she's the modern day Mother Theresa

The extreme left is full of shit on many things.
Amen to that. Problem is; they are decaying your party from the inside out

I'm an independent. How are they decaying a party that I don't belong to?
yeah yeah, independent. When's the last time you voted for a significant office that wasn't democrat?

might as well just be a democrat then.

Why, because I can't stand Trump? That's ridiculous. The GOP is imploding because a huge portion of conservatives can't stand him.

This is what gets me. Honestly.

I see the implosion of the GOP as an exciting, positive thing.....and I dont understand why any of the "other side" does.

You got people on the left calling establishment GOPers like fucking BUSH and Romney the "voice of reason".

Their job is to be the voice of the people.....is it not? To represent the people

And when all the elected officials are doing that.....you see turmoil and fighting. Look at how government matters were handled in the yesteryear of America. That would even get violent.

For a long time, our government just been a club of elites serving themselves. There has been no REAL difference between the democrats and republicans. They put on the illusion of two parties but are buddies behind closed doors.

I think it's way past time to see some implosion.....it means at some point, some of these people started sticking up for the people who voted for them.

No one is happy with the government and they havent been for some time. I think we can agree on that part at least.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
See? The brainwashed twunt is calling us "homophobes" rather than supporting his bullshit with anything factual.

FB-IMG-1623601356980.jpg

They dont give a fuck what leaders do. They are fueled by immature, ignorant hate the establishment infected them with to preserve itself. Biggest fucking fake ass hypocrites destroying the country.

You can't see the difference between supporting those that have been in the country for years versus telling people to quit coming? The world is only black and white to you I suppose. How dull.

Do you speak for all conservatives or something? Personally, I only speak for myself. Yeah, Kamala Harris started all slave labor in the country. Makes sense. :LOL3:

I'm not conservative. Most of us are not. I'm not sure why you think I'm speaking for any conservative....let alone all of them.

FB-IMG-1623869877738.jpg

It's terrible. I think Ilhan Omar should go live in Saudi Arabia for a spell; they are extremists. I think the term "defund the police" came out of someone's asshole and reallocating some police services to mental health teams is appropriate for example. Police can't fix all problems. It's too hard and we have terrible outcomes. Anyone that wants to actually abolish police ought to have their heads examined.

She's wants lots and lots of attention. She's out there for one thing only: AOC. The rest is a facade of "caring" and "justice".

yeah yeah, independent. When's the last time you voted for a significant office that wasn't democrat?

Why, because I can't stand Trump? That's ridiculous. The GOP is imploding because a huge portion of conservatives can't stand him.

I see the implosion of the GOP as an exciting, positive thing.....and I dont understand why any of the "other side" does.

You got people on the left calling establishment GOPers like fucking BUSH and Romney the "voice of reason".

Their job is to be the voice of the people.....is it not? To represent the people

And when all the elected officials are doing that.....you see turmoil and fighting. Look at how government matters were handled in the yesteryear of America. That would even get violent.

For a long time, our government just been a club of elites serving themselves. There has been no REAL difference between the democrats and republicans. They put on the illusion of two parties but are buddies behind closed doors.

I think it's way past time to see some implosion.....it means at some point, some of these people started sticking up for the people who voted for them.

No one is happy with the government and they havent been for some time. I think we can agree on that part at least.

When people start believing in things like QAnon, you can't trust the will of the people. And you can't argue both sides of the issue. When you support the electoral college, you're not supporting the will of the people.

Gore v Bush, Clinton v Trump, were elections where the majority of the American public voted for a Democrat.

Make up your mind about wanting the "will of the people" that should be heard.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

FB-IMG-1623601356980.jpg

FB-IMG-1623869877738.jpg

When people start believing in things like QAnon, you can't trust the will of the people. And you can't argue both sides of the issue. When you support the electoral college, you're not supporting the will of the people.

Gore v Bush, Clinton v Trump, were elections where the majority of the American public voted for a Democrat.

Make up your mind about wanting the "will of the people" that should be heard.

Who cares if people believe conspiracies? People always have. And Qanon is just an illuminati reboot really. And its fringe.

People are fed up with Democrats. I could start listing policies .....not a single person could tell if it was Dem or Rep.

I dont believe at all that our elections are fair. That's something people have questioned for a VERY long time.

Biden is Bush Lite. Anyone voting for dems may as well for Rep.....it doesnt matter.

That's why the GOP needs to implode.

If there was less partisan rhetoric/sophistry and more objective reporting ......conspiracy wouldnt be attractive.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
192120586_929144861271617_5489635972150846190_n.jpg

Reboot Conservatism, I'd take Barry Goldwater, over any of the Tea Party/Trumptards we have in office today
Reboot your sex change operation. You’re a failure as both a male and female
If I was a Transsexual Womyn, and you were a Transsexual Womyn too, would you find me attractive in a Transsexual lesbain Womyn kind of way, Transsexually speaking?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Reboot Conservatism, I'd take Barry Goldwater, over any of the Tea Party/Trumptards we have in office today
If I was a Transsexual Womyn, and you were a Transsexual Womyn too, would you find me attractive in a Transsexual lesbain Womyn kind of way, Transsexually speaking?
I think you’re a faggot

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I think you’re a faggot
'nothing is inside, nothing is outside, for what is inside is outside'

I bet you're a good short order cook.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I think you’re a faggot
'nothing is inside, nothing is outside, for what is inside is outside'

I bet you're a good short order cook.
I bet you suck strnger cock at rest stops