January 6th, "gonna be wild"

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
See? The brainwashed twunt is calling us "homophobes" rather than supporting his bullshit with anything factual.

Pretty much sums up these assholes right here.

FB-IMG-1623601356980.jpg

They dont give a fuck what leaders do. They are fueled by immature, ignorant hate the establishment infected them with to preserve itself. Biggest fucking fake ass hypocrites destroying the country.

You can't see the difference between supporting those that have been in the country for years versus telling people to quit coming? The world is only black and white to you I suppose. How dull.

No, we can. Leftists cant understand this difference.

I'm sure they do now that they have meatsheild slave labor Harris.

Do you speak for all conservatives or something? Personally, I only speak for myself. Yeah, Kamala Harris started all slave labor in the country. Makes sense. :LOL3:

I'm not conservative. Most of us are not. I'm not sure why you think I'm speaking for any conservative....let alone all of them.

FB-IMG-1623869877738.jpg

Oh interesting, what are you?
Just out of curiosity, what are you?

I've said I'm a moderate time and again. I am registered as an independent.
what are your thoughts on "the squad" and the whole defund the police rhetoric?

It's terrible. I think Ilhan Omar should go live in Saudi Arabia for a spell; they are extremists. I think the term "defund the police" came out of someone's asshole and reallocating some police services to mental health teams is appropriate for example. Police can't fix all problems. It's too hard and we have terrible outcomes. Anyone that wants to actually abolish police ought to have their heads examined.
what about horseface AOC?

She's wants lots and lots of attention. She's out there for one thing only: AOC. The rest is a facade of "caring" and "justice".
THe lefties think she's the modern day Mother Theresa

The extreme left is full of shit on many things.
Amen to that. Problem is; they are decaying your party from the inside out

I'm an independent. How are they decaying a party that I don't belong to?
yeah yeah, independent. When's the last time you voted for a significant office that wasn't democrat?

might as well just be a democrat then.

Why, because I can't stand Trump? That's ridiculous. The GOP is imploding because a huge portion of conservatives can't stand him.

This is what gets me. Honestly.

I see the implosion of the GOP as an exciting, positive thing.....and I dont understand why any of the "other side" does.

You got people on the left calling establishment GOPers like fucking BUSH and Romney the "voice of reason".

Their job is to be the voice of the people.....is it not? To represent the people

And when all the elected officials are doing that.....you see turmoil and fighting. Look at how government matters were handled in the yesteryear of America. That would even get violent.

For a long time, our government just been a club of elites serving themselves. There has been no REAL difference between the democrats and republicans. They put on the illusion of two parties but are buddies behind closed doors.

I think it's way past time to see some implosion.....it means at some point, some of these people started sticking up for the people who voted for them.

No one is happy with the government and they havent been for some time. I think we can agree on that part at least.

When people start believing in things like QAnon, you can't trust the will of the people. And you can't argue both sides of the issue. When you support the electoral college, you're not supporting the will of the people.

Gore v Bush, Clinton v Trump, were elections where the majority of the American public voted for a Democrat.

Make up your mind about wanting the "will of the people" that should be heard.

Who cares if people believe conspiracies? People always have. And Qanon is just an illuminati reboot really. And its fringe.

People are fed up with Democrats. I could start listing policies .....not a single person could tell if it was Dem or Rep.

I dont believe at all that our elections are fair. That's something people have questioned for a VERY long time.

Biden is Bush Lite. Anyone voting for dems may as well for Rep.....it doesnt matter.

That's why the GOP needs to implode.

If there was less partisan rhetoric/sophistry and more objective reporting ......conspiracy wouldnt be attractive.

If people READ and didn't watch videos from yahoos, conspiracy wouldn't be attractive.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
See? The brainwashed twunt is calling us "homophobes" rather than supporting his bullshit with anything factual.

FB-IMG-1623601356980.jpg

They dont give a fuck what leaders do. They are fueled by immature, ignorant hate the establishment infected them with to preserve itself. Biggest fucking fake ass hypocrites destroying the country.

You can't see the difference between supporting those that have been in the country for years versus telling people to quit coming? The world is only black and white to you I suppose. How dull.

Do you speak for all conservatives or something? Personally, I only speak for myself. Yeah, Kamala Harris started all slave labor in the country. Makes sense. :LOL3:

I'm not conservative. Most of us are not. I'm not sure why you think I'm speaking for any conservative....let alone all of them.

FB-IMG-1623869877738.jpg

It's terrible. I think Ilhan Omar should go live in Saudi Arabia for a spell; they are extremists. I think the term "defund the police" came out of someone's asshole and reallocating some police services to mental health teams is appropriate for example. Police can't fix all problems. It's too hard and we have terrible outcomes. Anyone that wants to actually abolish police ought to have their heads examined.

She's wants lots and lots of attention. She's out there for one thing only: AOC. The rest is a facade of "caring" and "justice".

yeah yeah, independent. When's the last time you voted for a significant office that wasn't democrat?

Why, because I can't stand Trump? That's ridiculous. The GOP is imploding because a huge portion of conservatives can't stand him.

I see the implosion of the GOP as an exciting, positive thing.....and I dont understand why any of the "other side" does.

You got people on the left calling establishment GOPers like fucking BUSH and Romney the "voice of reason".

Their job is to be the voice of the people.....is it not? To represent the people

And when all the elected officials are doing that.....you see turmoil and fighting. Look at how government matters were handled in the yesteryear of America. That would even get violent.

For a long time, our government just been a club of elites serving themselves. There has been no REAL difference between the democrats and republicans. They put on the illusion of two parties but are buddies behind closed doors.

I think it's way past time to see some implosion.....it means at some point, some of these people started sticking up for the people who voted for them.

No one is happy with the government and they havent been for some time. I think we can agree on that part at least.

When people start believing in things like QAnon, you can't trust the will of the people. And you can't argue both sides of the issue. When you support the electoral college, you're not supporting the will of the people.

Gore v Bush, Clinton v Trump, were elections where the majority of the American public voted for a Democrat.

Who cares if people believe conspiracies? People always have. And Qanon is just an illuminati reboot really. And its fringe.

People are fed up with Democrats. I could start listing policies .....not a single person could tell if it was Dem or Rep.

I dont believe at all that our elections are fair. That's something people have questioned for a VERY long time.

Biden is Bush Lite. Anyone voting for dems may as well for Rep.....it doesnt matter.

If there was less partisan rhetoric/sophistry and more objective reporting ......conspiracy wouldnt be attractive.

If people READ and didn't watch videos from yahoos, conspiracy wouldn't be attractive.

Thank you Lily. Videos are always easier for many here.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The word "conspiracy" does not carry with it the implication that conspiracies can't and don't exist. I am sorry, but no matter what anyone prefers to believe, people in power have carried out conspiracies throughout history. They didn't suddenly stop now because morals and ethics have improved and greed has been obliterated over the centuries.

Some conspiracy theories are nuts, and some are based in fact. The term "conspiracy theory" has become a pejorative in part to keep the plebs in line. Bread and circuses, people.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

FB-IMG-1623601356980.jpg

FB-IMG-1623869877738.jpg

If what was put out there to read was objective facts.....people wouldnt turn to videos.

When you have corporate media "reporting" nonstop convoluted bullshit in a grotesque attempt to influence how people vote for the benefit of a certain political party.....they rightfully lose credibility and now you've set the stage for conspiracy theories to flourish.

Its cartoonishly easy to demonstrate all the ways media has been dishonest and grossly bias and used misinformation. The msm shouldnt be allowed to present itself as news with their conduct over the past several years. All they've done is shill for the politicains who have corporate interests over the peoples.

This is one of the prices paid for letting msm twist and bullshit the public unchecked with no accountability. Get used to living in a clown world with standards this low just because it appeals to biases. This is where other countries really ARE laughing at us because our media is such a partisan joke.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The word "conspiracy" does not carry with it the implication that conspiracies can't and don't exist. I am sorry, but no matter what anyone prefers to believe, people in power have carried out conspiracies throughout history. They didn't suddenly stop now because morals and ethics have improved and greed has been obliterated over the centuries.

Some conspiracy theories are nuts, and some are based in fact. The term "conspiracy theory" has become a pejorative in part to keep the plebs in line. Bread and circuses, people.

It's a way to discredit anyone or any source that travels away from the accepted narrative.

And the fringe is always shoved to the front as an example.

So there is a false dichotomy used that if someone doesnt accept the mainstream narrative, then they must be a Qanon wackjob who thinks Covid is fake and children are in tunnels and Bill Gates is using the vaccines to put chips in people.

Things like nuance, context and critical thinking have been replaced with a psychotic level of partisan tribalism.

America has gone Orwellian and people are only giving a shit about their biases. Not objective truth. You did this same thing yesterday discussing Bidens obvious mental incompetence. You cant just claim Trump is just as mentally demented as Biden because you dislike Trump. That's not how reality works and it's sad and scary that people are thinking like this.

Even with rape. Comparing accusations that actually carry weight with witnesses, corroboration, evidence.....with rando accusations with absolutely no evidence or corroboration that are motivated by partisan political bullshit.

Trump was never seen at Epsteins properties. And women that were questioned back this. And the people questioning them PUSHED this topic. Rather than just asking them about who WAS seem there.....they just wanted to push is Trump was there. Now come on Lotus, surely you see how sociopathic that is? These are all human beings. They are not peices on a chess board that are to be played to "win".

No one has to like Trump but when its nonstop lies and misinformation for the purpose of partisan gain that's just disgusting. Very disgusting.

If he was so bad, there would be a plethora of truths that could be referred to as arguments why he isnt a good choice. There is none of that.

When I slam Biden, I'm slamming him for things he actually did. This asshole gave Putin a list of things off limits for cyber attacks. Are you kidding? Did he write it with crayons?

I find it amusing that even though the left has dominated the entire mainstream and use it to smear and attack their political opposition, there is still a good chunk of people not buying it. Even when not accepting it gets you labeled with all kinds of nastiness.