January 6th, "gonna be wild"

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
See? The brainwashed twunt is calling us "homophobes" rather than supporting his bullshit with anything factual.

Pretty much sums up these assholes right here.

FB-IMG-1623601356980.jpg

They dont give a fuck what leaders do. They are fueled by immature, ignorant hate the establishment infected them with to preserve itself. Biggest fucking fake ass hypocrites destroying the country.

You can't see the difference between supporting those that have been in the country for years versus telling people to quit coming? The world is only black and white to you I suppose. How dull.

No, we can. Leftists cant understand this difference.

I'm sure they do now that they have meatsheild slave labor Harris.

Do you speak for all conservatives or something? Personally, I only speak for myself. Yeah, Kamala Harris started all slave labor in the country. Makes sense. :LOL3:

I'm not conservative. Most of us are not. I'm not sure why you think I'm speaking for any conservative....let alone all of them.

FB-IMG-1623869877738.jpg

Oh interesting, what are you?
Just out of curiosity, what are you?

I've said I'm a moderate time and again. I am registered as an independent.
what are your thoughts on "the squad" and the whole defund the police rhetoric?

It's terrible. I think Ilhan Omar should go live in Saudi Arabia for a spell; they are extremists. I think the term "defund the police" came out of someone's asshole and reallocating some police services to mental health teams is appropriate for example. Police can't fix all problems. It's too hard and we have terrible outcomes. Anyone that wants to actually abolish police ought to have their heads examined.
what about horseface AOC?

She's wants lots and lots of attention. She's out there for one thing only: AOC. The rest is a facade of "caring" and "justice".
THe lefties think she's the modern day Mother Theresa

The extreme left is full of shit on many things.
Amen to that. Problem is; they are decaying your party from the inside out

I'm an independent. How are they decaying a party that I don't belong to?
yeah yeah, independent. When's the last time you voted for a significant office that wasn't democrat?

might as well just be a democrat then.

Why, because I can't stand Trump? That's ridiculous. The GOP is imploding because a huge portion of conservatives can't stand him.
Tell me exactly what it is you cannot stand about trump and why

I don't think it's worthwhile. You're not going to listen to what I have to say.
if you support your statements with real facts which can be independently verified I will

For example: If you tell me he's racist then point me in the direction of a direct quote where he said something racist

Apparently, what's racist in this country is subjective. I know you'll deny what I post. I've read a lot of what you post here.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
See? The brainwashed twunt is calling us "homophobes" rather than supporting his bullshit with anything factual.

FB-IMG-1623601356980.jpg

They dont give a fuck what leaders do. They are fueled by immature, ignorant hate the establishment infected them with to preserve itself. Biggest fucking fake ass hypocrites destroying the country.

You can't see the difference between supporting those that have been in the country for years versus telling people to quit coming? The world is only black and white to you I suppose. How dull.

Do you speak for all conservatives or something? Personally, I only speak for myself. Yeah, Kamala Harris started all slave labor in the country. Makes sense. :LOL3:

I'm not conservative. Most of us are not. I'm not sure why you think I'm speaking for any conservative....let alone all of them.

FB-IMG-1623869877738.jpg

It's terrible. I think Ilhan Omar should go live in Saudi Arabia for a spell; they are extremists. I think the term "defund the police" came out of someone's asshole and reallocating some police services to mental health teams is appropriate for example. Police can't fix all problems. It's too hard and we have terrible outcomes. Anyone that wants to actually abolish police ought to have their heads examined.

She's wants lots and lots of attention. She's out there for one thing only: AOC. The rest is a facade of "caring" and "justice".

yeah yeah, independent. When's the last time you voted for a significant office that wasn't democrat?

Why, because I can't stand Trump? That's ridiculous. The GOP is imploding because a huge portion of conservatives can't stand him.

I don't think it's worthwhile. You're not going to listen to what I have to say.
if you support your statements with real facts which can be independently verified I will

For example: If you tell me he's racist then point me in the direction of a direct quote where he said something racist

Apparently, what's racist in this country is subjective. I know you'll deny what I post. I've read a lot of what you post here.
are you telling me you cannot find so much as a single direct quote where Trump says something obviously racist?

that's odd

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

FB-IMG-1623601356980.jpg

FB-IMG-1623869877738.jpg

are you telling me you cannot find so much as a single direct quote where Trump says something obviously racist?

that's odd

That's not what I'm saying. Even when he says something obviously racist, the right wing defends him. That's what I'm saying. I'm not pursuing this any further, it's a waste of bandwidth.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

FB-IMG-1623601356980.jpg

FB-IMG-1623869877738.jpg

that's odd

That's not what I'm saying. Even when he says something obviously racist, the right wing defends him. That's what I'm saying. I'm not pursuing this any further, it's a waste of bandwidth.
Okay, so you can't find a direct quote. Got it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

FB-IMG-1623601356980.jpg

FB-IMG-1623869877738.jpg

that's odd

You don't got nothing. I am not dancing to your tune, don't like it.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

FB-IMG-1623601356980.jpg

FB-IMG-1623869877738.jpg

that's odd

If I were calling Trump a racist I'd have a direct quote to provide or I wouldn't be accusing him of being a racist.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

FB-IMG-1623601356980.jpg

FB-IMG-1623869877738.jpg

that's odd

If I were calling Trump a racist I'd have a direct quote to provide or I wouldn't be accusing him of being a racist.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

FB-IMG-1623601356980.jpg

FB-IMG-1623869877738.jpg

that's odd

The media spent moar time and money trying to find TRUMP saying "nigger" than the Dems spent investigating muh Russia. And they found even less.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL! I think we're looking for something like "niggers are lazy and shiftless" or "dirty jews are trying to steal everyones money" or "beaners are smelly and lazy". Even "japs are sneaky bastards and cant be trusted" might work.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

FB-IMG-1623601356980.jpg

FB-IMG-1623869877738.jpg

that's odd

let's isolate a direct quote and discuss it. Pick whichever one you feel supports your position best

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
[/QUOTE]
let's isolate a direct quote and discuss it. Pick whichever one you feel supports your position best
[/QUOTE]

Why? In any case, now Jeff Bezos owns the company that produced "The Apprentice" and has all the rights to the show, where he actually makes some direct racist quotes. I can wait for him to release it at the right time. He's out of office, that's enough for me.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

FB-IMG-1623601356980.jpg

FB-IMG-1623869877738.jpg

that's odd

I was thrilled that Reagan died

FB-IMG-1623601356980.jpg

FB-IMG-1623869877738.jpg

that's odd

Why? In any case, now Jeff Bezos owns the company that produced "The Apprentice" and has all the rights to the show, where he actually makes some direct racist quotes. I can wait for him to release it at the right time. He's out of office, that's enough for me.
So you don't wish to have an honest discussion on the quotes you produced? Ok.

Doesn't inspire a whole lot of confidence in your position, which I'm sure you'll tell me doesn't concern you at all

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

FB-IMG-1623601356980.jpg

FB-IMG-1623869877738.jpg

that's odd

FB-IMG-1623601356980.jpg

FB-IMG-1623869877738.jpg

that's odd

Doesn't inspire a whole lot of confidence in your position, which I'm sure you'll tell me doesn't concern you at all

I simply don't feel like playing your games.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

FB-IMG-1623601356980.jpg

FB-IMG-1623869877738.jpg

that's odd

FB-IMG-1623601356980.jpg

FB-IMG-1623869877738.jpg

that's odd

Is it a game when I'm telling you I wish to discuss your supporting evidence with you?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Because all of it is out of context propaganda. Its entirely bullshit. If you chose a quote, you can see the claim countered.

Meanwhile Jim Crow Joe's ACTUAL racism is completely ignored.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

[/QUOTE]

Because all of it is out of context propaganda. Its entirely bullshit. If you chose a quote, you can see the claim countered.

[/QUOTE]

Sorry, not playing your game either. I didn't bring up racism, Biggie Smalls did. Take your bullshit and put it back from whence you pulled it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

FB-IMG-1623601356980.jpg

FB-IMG-1623869877738.jpg

that's odd

FB-IMG-1623601356980.jpg

FB-IMG-1623869877738.jpg

that's odd

Is it a game when I'm telling you I wish to discuss your supporting evidence with you?

I read how you post here. It's all a game with you. I don't come here to dance to anyone's tune. You do you, just do it with someone else.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

[/QUOTE]

Sorry, not playing your game either. I didn't bring up racism, Biggie Smalls did. Take your bullshit and put it back from whence you pulled it.
[/QUOTE]
we can discuss another reason you hate trump if you feel this reason doesn't have enough substantivite compelling evidence not marred with media hype to support your stance

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

[/QUOTE]
we can discuss another reason you hate trump if you feel this reason doesn't have enough substantivite compelling evidence not marred with media hype to support your stance
[/QUOTE]

No, thank you.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

FB-IMG-1623601356980.jpg

FB-IMG-1623869877738.jpg

that's odd

FB-IMG-1623601356980.jpg

FB-IMG-1623869877738.jpg

that's odd

I read how you post here. It's all a game with you. I don't come here to dance to anyone's tune. You do you, just do it with someone else.
funny how you don't saying something like this to the drooling spammer who posts off topic irrelevant pictures all over the place because he's too stupid to construct a thought of his own

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's not a game, Lily. There is truth and lies.

If you are gonna show a source that has steadily pumped propaganda into the public, dont you think thats wrong?

Do you think the media should be allowed to attack and smear anyone who interferes with the status quo?

Trump never brought racism or bigotry. And even if he did.....the fact that Biden has no accountability for his is just grotesque hypocrisy.

Propaganda is designed to rape and manipulate our emotions.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

[/QUOTE]

No, thank you.
[/QUOTE]
Guess we’ll just have Chaulk up your angst to flock hate.

it’s ok, the need to belong is strong with those who do not wish to venture out and think for themselves

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

[/QUOTE]

It's not a game, Lily. There is truth and lies.

If you are gonna show a source that has steadily pumped propaganda into the public, dont you think thats wrong?

Do you think the media should be allowed to attack and smear anyone who interferes with the status quo?

Trump never brought racism or bigotry. And even if he did.....the fact that Biden has no accountability for his is just grotesque hypocrisy.

Propaganda is designed to rape and manipulate our emotions.
[/QUOTE]

The truth is that racism isn't just saying "nigger" and lynching. That's immature and simplistic thinking. The man spent time and money persecuting 5 innocent black and latino youth in NYC for a crime that they didn't commit.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No, thank you.
[/QUOTE]

it’s ok, the need to belong is strong with those who do not wish to venture out and think for themselves
[/QUOTE]

He's gone and that's all I care about. People on the right rejected him left and right and you have a problem with me? That's a joke.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The truth is that racism isn't just saying "nigger" and lynching. That's immature and simplistic thinking. The man spent time and money persecuting 5 innocent black and latino youth in NYC for a crime that they didn't commit.

Did he do that because he's racist or did he do that because he thought they were guilty at the time?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

No, thank you.

[/QUOTE]

He's gone and that's all I care about. People on the right rejected him left and right and you have a problem with me? That's a joke.
[/QUOTE]
asking to provide concrete evidence to support your position is obviously uncomfortable for you. My apologies

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Did he do that because he's racist or did he do that because he thought they were guilty at the time?

Because he has a pattern of going after black and brown people. Like Obama and the birth certificate. If you want to live in denial, keep marching on.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No, thank you.

[/QUOTE]
asking to provide concrete evidence to support your position is obviously uncomfortable for you. My apologies
[/QUOTE]

Insincerity rejected.