Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
be0a357bdb5820b5.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley was on the outs with former President Donald Trump for months before he left office, but their final interaction reportedly left things on an ominous note.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
reports that Trump gathered Milley, former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, and other advisers for a Jan. 3 meeting about Iran, hoping to take military action. The national security team finally persuaded Trump against a missile strike, so Trump pivoted to chat about his upcoming rally on Jan. 6, the day Congress was set to certify his election loss. Trump, who had already promised a "wild" protest, reportedly commented: "It's gonna be a big deal ... You're ready for that, right?" It was reportedly the last interaction Milley had with Trump.

Another good reason to lock the POS up. Two good reasons, actually.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He openly told people to report their family and friends to the feds if they feel they "might possibly" be radicalized.

Which is literally out of 1984 Orwell.....but you brainwashed cultish find THAT okay.

If Biden told you guys to go to hot civil war with us "insurrectionists" not a single person doubts you would do it. You LOVE hating your own neighbors just like the establishment wants you to.

HAHAHAHAHAA!!!!! Go to Civil War with US!!?? With what, White Claw's and rainbow flags lololoolol, PLEASE!!!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!

:LOL3:

Blazer.....the leftwing radicals and orgs that radicalized them have had decades to plot against the rest of us and are far more founded, trained and organized than anyone realizes.

While we were living and letting live and minding our own business? They've been at it.

I know it's fun to think about creaming these pricks.....but look how much of their strategy is psychological and rooted in socail engineering.

Do you really think they havent considered when regular people eventually fight back against them?

Look what happened on the 6th and the following narrative and dont think that was any sort of random, spontaneous incident. People were let in, ffs.

The leftwing orgs that radicalize college kids are as intense as radical Islamists.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley was on the outs with former President Donald Trump for months before he left office, but their final interaction reportedly left things on an ominous note.

reports that Trump gathered Milley, former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, and other advisers for a Jan. 3 meeting about Iran, hoping to take military action. The national security team finally persuaded Trump against a missile strike, so Trump pivoted to chat about his upcoming rally on Jan. 6, the day Congress was set to certify his election loss. Trump, who had already promised a "wild" protest, reportedly commented: "It's gonna be a big deal ... You're ready for that, right?" It was reportedly the last interaction Milley had with Trump.

Another good reason to lock the POS up. Two good reasons, actually.

Corporate media using Trumps hyperbolic speach(normal for him) is definately not a good reason to lock him up.

Especailly when you have so many leftwing politicains who did use direct incitement like Maxine Waters, Harris, et.

You know we all saw that and the ongoing riots that only hurt and damaged regular ass, innocent citizens. But yet Trump has people pearl clutching?

We dont need to be using partisan charges. If he gets locked up so should everyone on the left who incited.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Maxine waters repetitively inciting people. Telling them to "get more confrontational" even as communities burn

Here she is directly telling people to harrass everyone not on their side of the scale. Using intentionally inflammatory and divisive speech to incite and spread hate for political gain.

But just Trump should be "locked up" when he didnt even tell his supporters to do what they did.

It's such clear partisan bullshit even Putin mocked the US for being no better than Russia. Russia charges people more harshly for on the naughty side of politics.

Now America does as well. And I see who is cheering for it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Harris starts off with a lie with her dumb "I was in a stroller in the 60s" pretending she was present at the real Civil Rights movement(the Civil Rights Act passed by Republicans) and I'm pretty sure she stole a MLK story.

Then completely disregards the violent rioting occurring, being enabled by democrat leaders and says people are not going to and shouldnt stop.

But she's a leftwing simp. And the left gets to do whatever it wants and is above the law....and if anyone outside of the left so much as defends or stands up for themselves? The pearl clutching, the calls for violence and weaponized charges start.

Its complete bullshit.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

He openly told people to report their family and friends to the feds if they feel they "might possibly" be radicalized.

Which is literally out of 1984 Orwell.....but you brainwashed cultish find THAT okay.

If Biden told you guys to go to hot civil war with us "insurrectionists" not a single person doubts you would do it. You LOVE hating your own neighbors just like the establishment wants you to.

HAHAHAHAHAA!!!!! Go to Civil War with US!!?? With what, White Claw's and rainbow flags lololoolol, PLEASE!!!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!

Blazer.....the leftwing radicals and orgs that radicalized them have had decades to plot against the rest of us and are far more founded, trained and organized than anyone realizes.

While we were living and letting live and minding our own business? They've been at it.

I know it's fun to think about creaming these pricks.....but look how much of their strategy is psychological and rooted in socail engineering.

Do you really think they havent considered when regular people eventually fight back against them?

Look what happened on the 6th and the following narrative and dont think that was any sort of random, spontaneous incident. People were let in, ffs.

The leftwing orgs that radicalize college kids are as intense as radical Islamists.

Fucking lil bitches. Pussies, all of em, jealous Donny didnt grab THEM by the puuuuuusay!!!! lol, fuk im drunk loll

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Fucking lil bitches. Pussies, all of em, jealous Donny didnt grab THEM by the puuuuuusay!!!! lol, fuk im drunk loll

Sounds like he’s grabbed yours dozens of times. I bet you liked it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
At this point no matter what, no one is going to trust any results.

Democrats are already smearing the group that's doing the audits and playing it like Republicans are trying to steal the results. Even though it wouldnt matter in Biden being there.

They are going to demand people they see as experts. But then.....no one Republican trusts anyone Democrats deem as experts

This is the destabilizing that happens when democrats lie without consequence and the main stream corporate media lies and twists without consequences. The left EARNED the distrust. I know I dont trust shit they have to say. I watched them straight out lie for years. And they lie about their bills too.

They are lying about CRT. Lying about "equality act". Lying about "for the people".....a bill that will take elections out of the hands of states and hand it to the federal government. It should be called "Not the people". Taking away school choice saying it will "destroy public schools"....schools that cant even produce literacy.

They just lie on top of lies.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Trust results? The results have been counted, recounted, certified, recertifiEd, counted recounted. 30 plus times. WTF is your issue with the 100% accurate results? Try sour grapes. Fatso is the enemy. Ask Put it in.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Trust results? The results have been counted, recounted, certified, recertifiEd, counted recounted. 30 plus times. WTF is your issue with the 100% accurate results? Try sour grapes. Fatso is the enemy. Ask Put it in.

No they havent. Where do you get this info?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lets start in Georgia

Here is the issue with that though. This is why people dont trust these mainstream sources.....they have been demonstrably inflammatory and dishonest.

Like if you had a guy in your friend group who was always telling stories and twisting them to get the others in your friend group pissed at eachother.....and you caught him on several occasions .....you are not gonna trust him AND you are gonna try to warn the others.

That's the msm to us.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

How much proof do you need Dovey? You’re starting to appear foolish.

I dont trust corporatists who have shown to be aligned with certain politicains.

That's not foolish ......that's a survival skill. These people dont give a fuck about you and me. They give a fuck about their money.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Sounds like he’s grabbed yours dozens of times. I bet you liked it.

Who wouldnt want their pussy grabbed? Fuck, it needs all the attention it can get lol. Unless you're a femnazi, are you a femnazi Sea?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Democrats are already smearing the group that's doing the audits and playing it like Republicans are trying to steal the results. Even though it wouldnt matter in Biden being there.

They are going to demand people they see as experts. But then.....no one Republican trusts anyone Democrats deem as experts

This is the destabilizing that happens when democrats lie without consequence and the main stream corporate media lies and twists without consequences. The left EARNED the distrust. I know I dont trust shit they have to say. I watched them straight out lie for years. And they lie about their bills too.

They are lying about CRT. Lying about "equality act". Lying about "for the people".....a bill that will take elections out of the hands of states and hand it to the federal government. It should be called "Not the people". Taking away school choice saying it will "destroy public schools"....schools that cant even produce literacy.

I cant STAND fucking liars!!!! They are ALWAYS the top of my shit list!!!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

:WrongAgain:

You got a link to all that certification? 30 times you say...... amazing.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Are you really that dumb? I can see why GF left.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I dont trust corporatists who have shown to be aligned with certain politicains.

That's not foolish ......that's a survival skill. These people dont give a fuck about you and me. They give a fuck about their money.

Judging by numerous post. Living in a mobile home with maw, your survival skills are lacking. Sorry

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I cant STAND fucking liars!!!! They are ALWAYS the top of my shit list!!!

Liars? Blazer you seem to like em. Especially the fat orange faced one. Do you like the shade of his makeup?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Are you really that dumb? I can see why GF left.

I hope you dont kill yourself when Trump gets back in office this year. The TDS is strong with you bra.

iu

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Judging by numerous post. Living in a mobile home with maw, your survival skills are lacking. Sorry

So sour, you know whats coming, TRUMP!!!!! hahahahaha