January 6th, "gonna be wild"

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I hear that the FBI has stated it's found no evidence so far of antifa being involved in the Capitol insurgency.

Looks like the Deep State that @Lokmar's always crying about is part of the "conspiracy."

The FBI?

Really, Spoon?

I guess the taste of boot sole isn't so bad without an olfactory sense, huh?

No need to insult the messenger, and speaking of boot sole I truly believe you've tasted a helluva lot more of it than I ever will, and you've got lots of licking still ahead of you.

Also, and also old news that I believe has been well established as fact, all the olfactory nerves are inside the skull.

So the total lack of a filter actually enhhances the olfactory senses, eh?

Well, you could always get a job as a bloodhound when your government stipend stops coming in once the pending civil war starts, huh?

But seriously, man. The FBI is totally and utterly discredited and the American People (at least those of us who still understand that we are free) have absolutely no trust or respect for any Federal agency whatsoever after all this shit.

The Administrative Deep State is real. Donald Trump has shown us that. The Deep State is the enemy of Liberty. The "Resistance," the real resistance of we free people people, is starting now as we banter on this obscure message board.

This is History we are watching, man.

I know what side I stand on. Do you?

You know, I thought that sort of thing was beneath you. I see I thought wrong.

Well, you have been wrong about quite a number of things, but Jake's a big boy and if I didn't think he could handle it I'd treat him gently like I do poor Apey or Benzo.

Certainly I have. Most of us that breathe air have. I was thinking your intellect could keep you from posting like a flying monkey. Clearly, it's not beneath you.

But....you're only a mouth breather...

No, I will not talk to you. Stop begging!
images

Oak

Factory Bastard
I hear that the FBI has stated it's found no evidence so far of antifa being involved in the Capitol insurgency.

Looks like the Deep State that @Lokmar's always crying about is part of the "conspiracy."

The FBI?

Really, Spoon?

No need to insult the messenger, and speaking of boot sole I truly believe you've tasted a helluva lot more of it than I ever will, and you've got lots of licking still ahead of you.

Also, and also old news that I believe has been well established as fact, all the olfactory nerves are inside the skull.

Well, you could always get a job as a bloodhound when your government stipend stops coming in once the pending civil war starts, huh?

But seriously, man. The FBI is totally and utterly discredited and the American People (at least those of us who still understand that we are free) have absolutely no trust or respect for any Federal agency whatsoever after all this shit.

The Administrative Deep State is real. Donald Trump has shown us that. The Deep State is the enemy of Liberty. The "Resistance," the real resistance of we free people people, is starting now as we banter on this obscure message board.

Well, you have been wrong about quite a number of things, but Jake's a big boy and if I didn't think he could handle it I'd treat him gently like I do poor Apey or Benzo.

Certainly I have. Most of us that breathe air have. I was thinking your intellect could keep you from posting like a flying monkey. Clearly, it's not beneath you.

But....you're only a mouth breather...

No, I will not talk to you. Stop begging!
images

Stop nipping at my ankles. I'm embarrassed for you.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

The FBI?

Really, Spoon?

Dearheart, this place is called 'The Bastard Factory."

Think on it for a few minutes.

Oak

Factory Bastard

The FBI?

Really, Spoon?

Pathetic excuse. I'm sorry you can't come up with something better to be a bastard about.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, I've never seen anything like this.

The dichotomy between how the Enemies of Liberty are speaking about what happened at the Capitol and how they spoke about all the riots all summer long is actually the most breathtaking example of utter hypocrisy I think Ive ever seen.

The karmic imbalance will lead to many personal tragedies.

Luckily, most of those personal tragedies will be disgusting leftard enemies of liberty (i.e. Registered Democrats).

The dichotomy between those who understand the difference between all of those demonstrations (whether violence occurred, or in most cases didn't, is immaterial) and the insurrection in DC and those who do no understand the difference is actually the most breathtaking example of utter stupidity I know I've ever seen.

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The FBI?

Really, Spoon?

There are more than two sides, and in view of Oak's high regard for your intellect (which I kinda share) I'll just say that your insistence that there are only two sides has always been the weakest link in your various troll personae. I'd be happy to sit someplace like Bruce Elliot's dive bar which i seem to recall is somewhere down in Old Town, suck down a couple of pints, and discuss this shit head to head, but without such an exercise we both are too habitual about the Troll being wired into our keyboard muscles. Cheers, mang.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The FBI?

Really, Spoon?

The FBI?

Really, Spoon?

Yes, the Administrative Deep State IS real, Arthur. But certainly you are intelligent enough to understand that it exists in part to cover up the subterfuge that there is a difference, administratively speaking, between DemoCretins and RepubliCons, and that someone like Trump is not part of it.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The dichotomy between how the Enemies of Liberty are speaking about what happened at the Capitol and how they spoke about all the riots all summer long is actually the most breathtaking example of utter hypocrisy I think Ive ever seen.

Luckily, most of those personal tragedies will be disgusting leftard enemies of liberty (i.e. Registered Democrats).

The dichotomy between those who understand the difference between all of those demonstrations (whether violence occurred, or in most cases didn't, is immaterial) and the insurrection in DC and those who do no understand the difference is actually the most breathtaking example of utter stupidity I know I've ever seen.

Anyone who calls four broke windows and very little actual damage an "insurrection" is just a lying propagandist.

Holliday

Banned
Banned

Anyone who calls four broke windows and very little actual damage an "insurrection" is just a lying propagandist.
Dictionary

in·sur·rec·tion
/ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n/
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

noun

1. a violent uprising against an authority or government.

I don't see anything in the definition requiring a certain number of windows to be broken.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dictionary

in·sur·rec·tion
/ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n/

noun

I don't see anything in the definition requiring a certain number of windows to be broken.

Or to skip right over the fact that people were killed and government business was halted.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Anyone who reduces what actually happened on the 6th to "four broken windows and very little actual damage" is a traitor completely devoid of compassion on any level.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Dictionary

in·sur·rec·tion
/ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n/

noun

Funny how your lefty overlords pretend months of fire bombing Federal buildings some how didn't count. If you can't be consistent then you can't be taken seriously. Either both were or neither were, so which one is it?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dictionary

in·sur·rec·tion
/ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n/

noun

Funny how your lefty overlords pretend months of fire bombing Federal buildings some how didn't count. If you can't be consistent then you can't be taken seriously.

Link?

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Funny how your lefty overlords pretend months of fire bombing Federal buildings some how didn't count. If you can't be consistent then you can't be taken seriously. Either both were or neither were, so which one is it?
I suppose you're refering tot the riots during the BLM protests? Hmm.... Who claimed that this did not count? Not me...

But it does not matter now, because the dudes breaking and entering on the 6th into the Capitol are terrorists. Anything happening in the past is completely irelevant

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I suppose you're refering tot the riots during the BLM protests? Hmm.... Who claimed that this did not count? Not me...

But it does not matter now, because the dudes breaking and entering on the 6th into the Capitol are terrorists. Anything happening in the past is completely irelevant

As you well know I am speaking about the numerous attacks on Federal building. The Pkrtland federal court house (which went on for months), various federal immigration detention facilities, and that is before we start counting city halls and state legislative buildings and offices.

So either attacking government buildings equals terrorism or it doesn't. Which is it?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

As you well know I am speaking about the numerous attacks on Federal building. The Pkrtland federal court house (which went on for months), various federal immigration detention facilities, and that is before we start counting city halls and state legislative buildings and offices.

So either attacking government buildings equals terrorism or it doesn't. Which is it?

From what I understand, arrests were made and federal charges were filed over Parkland. Why should it be any different for DC? That's all we're saying. I don't remember posting anywhere that no one should be charged for inciting violence elsewhere.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

From what I understand, arrests were made and federal charges were filed over Parkland. Why should it be any different for DC? That's all we're saying. I don't remember posting anywhere that no one should be charged for inciting violence elsewhere.

So, Arms Dealer Brat, you shit posted me because you believe violent assaults on government entities should be treated differently when they are committed by righties? Yeah, I already knew you were a vile partisan hack.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

So, Arms Dealer Brat, you shit posted me because you believe violent assaults on government entities should be treated differently when they are committed by righties? Yeah, I already knew you were a vile partisan hack.

Stop hitting yourself! Stop hitting yourself! Stop hitting yourself!

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

It depends on how you define "attack", but a real attack is terrorism. I have never said anything else.