Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
fcc49adda713ce82.png

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My guess is the Jews couldnt give a rats ass about a man from the south that has impure thoughts about

Why would any Jew give a rats ass about some poor wanker stuck in the south? Beyond this fact, you’ve been replaced dozens of times.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Uhm, first, being white is a mutation...all humans were of color at one point. You've always been a minority on the global stage. Get over yourself.

Hey Frederica Flintstone, the "out of Africa" liberal garbage was debunked years ago.

Earlier traces of human life have been discovered in Europe & Asia.
That theory actually turned out to be false…

man first evolved in Africa, and much of human evolution occurred on that continent. The fossils of early humans who lived between 6 and 2 million years ago come entirely from Africa. Most scientists currently recognize some 15 to 20 different species of early humans.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Where people got themselves a little confused, was that humans migrated through Europe a lot earlier than first thought…

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Uhm, first, being white is a mutation...all humans were of color at one point. You've always been a minority on the global stage. Get over yourself.

Hey Frederica Flintstone, the "out of Africa" liberal garbage was debunked years ago.

man first evolved in Africa, and much of human evolution occurred on that continent. The fossils of early humans who lived between 6 and 2 million years ago come entirely from Africa. Most scientists currently recognize some 15 to 20 different species of early humans.

Where people got themselves a little confused, was that humans migrated through Europe a lot earlier than first thought…

This seems to befuddle the poorly educated, doesn't it?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Yeah, but a few authors have misinformed the public to be sure. As mentioned in the second article , Neanderthals crossbred with Homo sapiens through Europe, and that was part of the evolutionary link. I have deep-set eyes and a slightly pronounced brow …Neanderthal baby! Lol. Neanderthals never went extinct, they simple evolved and lost particular traits when crossbreeding. I still have all my wisdom teeth…a Neanderthal trait for crushing bone to get down to the marrow. But enough about that…I don’t want to feed the trolls too much…they still are in awe of my manly chin.

:Excited6:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Yeah, but a few authors have misinformed the public to be sure. As mentioned in the second article , Neanderthals crossbred with Homo sapiens through Europe, and that was part of the evolutionary link. I have deep-set eyes and a slightly pronounced brow …Neanderthal baby! Lol. Neanderthals never went extinct, they simple evolved and lost particular traits when crossbreeding. I still have all my wisdom teeth…a Neanderthal trait for crushing bone to get down to the marrow. But enough about that…I don’t want to feed the trolls too much…they still are in awe of my manly chin.

I've been trying to find an article which I posted a few years ago which reported that fossils had been found in Europe which pre-date the out of Africa nonsense, I'll post it when I do.

I think I showed it Lily in the past, because this is about the third fucking time we've clashed over this matter, but naturally she conveniently "forgets" about the information which I provided in our previous exchanges.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I've been trying to find an article which I posted a few years ago which reported that fossils had been found in Europe which pre-date the out of Africa nonsense, I'll post it when I do.
Yeah…I believe it was evolutionary fossils. The latter part of mankind’s migration from Africa. So people mistook that as evidence that the human species also originated in Europe/Asia.

We share 99% of our DNA with Chimpanzee and to a slightly lesser degree other apes. We originated outta Africa buddy. We’re primate!
:ThumbsUp1:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah…I believe it was evolutionary fossils. The latter part of mankind’s migration from Africa. So people mistook that as evidence that the human species also originated in Europe/Asia.

We share 99% of our DNA with Chimpanzee and to a slightly lesser degree other apes. We originated outta Africa buddy. We’re primate!
:ThumbsUp1:

When most scholarship is on one side of the issue, just one person or small group of persons, writing up something different - it does little to debunk other evidence.

Until fairly recently, it was thought the Americas were populated beginning about 13k years ago.

In either Colorado or New Mexico, mammoth fossils were discovered with evidence of human slaughter. The bones were put in a pile with the skull of the mammoth on top of the pile. Pretty clear evidence of humans.

Sometimes there is compelling evidence that forces scientists to move in another direction, and sometimes there isn't.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Semen, you claim you aren't Jewish, so why do you shill for them so much?

Is it because you were married to a Jewess and therefore your kids are Jewish by default?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Semen, you claim you aren't Jewish, so why do you shill for them so much?

Is it because you were married to a Jewess and therefore your kids are Jewish by default?

May I chuckle at that one too? Try a confirmed Catholic

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

I think I showed it Lily in the past, because this is about the third fucking time we've clashed over this matter, but naturally she conveniently "forgets" about the information which I provided in our previous exchanges.
Please be sure to let us know when you find it, will you?